Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Boris’s baby daughter had Covid

Smallkeys · 19/01/2022 23:31

I just think that’s very convenient is it all made up to garner sympathy. Can’t trust anything that’s said in regard to BoJo !

OP's posts:
Please
or

Am I being unreasonable?

AIBU

You have one vote. All votes are anonymous.

ThinWomansBrain · 19/01/2022 23:34

Totally agree, although given Boris' disregard for social distancing she probably is at high risk of getting it.

Please
or

SlyAvocado · 19/01/2022 23:38

Did she aye.

Please
or

vodkaredbullgirl · 19/01/2022 23:39

Hmm
Please
or

LemonTreeGrove · 19/01/2022 23:45

Trouble with someone lying all the time is you don't believe them even if they are telling the truth

Please
or

canbage · 19/01/2022 23:52

I don't understand why Boris was in intensive care but apparently wasn't scared of catching covid, did he think he had immunity m.

Please
or

Booklover3 · 20/01/2022 00:04

Hmmm… could he have cried wolf one too many times?

Please
or

AsYouWishButtercup · 20/01/2022 00:06

A bit like how the good news of her birth came just after the Christmas party scandal. All very convenient

Please
or

Tealightsandd · 20/01/2022 00:09

@canbage

I don't understand why Boris was in intensive care but apparently wasn't scared of catching covid, did he think he had immunity m.

Sotrovimab, or paxlovid.

Both have around 80% success rate at preventing serious illness if taken early enough.

Very limited supply currently....but I should imagine there's some for senior MPs and other people who are considered important.
Please
or

AntiHop · 20/01/2022 00:10

I don't believe this for a second.

Please
or

RaskolnikovsGarret · 20/01/2022 00:10

Surely he wouldn’t lie about that? He’s an appalling liar, but surely even he would have some limits…?? Maybe that’s why the Press went a bit quiet during that period. If it’s not true, it’s a disgrace.

Please
or

Clymene · 20/01/2022 00:11

@RaskolnikovsGarret

Surely he wouldn’t lie about that? He’s an appalling liar, but surely even he would have some limits…?? Maybe that’s why the Press went a bit quiet during that period. If it’s not true, it’s a disgrace.

He has lied about everything else so I don't see why not. There's no bar too low.

He is devoid of scruples
Please
or

canbage · 20/01/2022 00:12

@Tealightsandd that makes sense but you would think you'd be a little cautious particularly with pregnancy/newborns.

Please
or

Skeumorph · 20/01/2022 00:13

Yes I think he’d lie about it.

He’s absolute scum.

Please
or

StrangerThanSpring · 20/01/2022 00:13

Are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

Someone told me that Boris was likely to quit this week. I said I'd believe it when I see it. He's more slippery than an eel.

Please
or

AsYouWishButtercup · 20/01/2022 00:14

Surely he wouldn’t lie about that?

The man is so, so very low and duplicitous that I honestly don’t think he has the moral fibre for a lie like this to bother him.

Please
or

StrychnineInTheSandwiches · 20/01/2022 00:15

Lemme guess. The Mail and the Express will be leading with this as tomorrow's headline? Gosh, how convenient.

Please
or

Zonder · 20/01/2022 00:16

When? How do we know?

Please
or

BringYourOwnBoris · 20/01/2022 00:16

Poor child, imagine finding out he was your father.

Please
or

Tealightsandd · 20/01/2022 00:18

Well yes. I would want to be (cautious around newborns) but I don't expect he could avoid it. He has no power to do what other countries are doing - put in place mitigations (masks, vaccine passes, ventilation like HEPA filters) so that people can genuinely 'live with it'. His backbenchers want him gone and won't support it. And with no mitigations, I don't expect it was easy to avoid. Babies have HV check ups, etc. Covid is rife in the community particularly in London.

Please
or

Tealightsandd · 20/01/2022 00:20

@StrangerThanSpring

Are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

Someone told me that Boris was likely to quit this week. I said I'd believe it when I see it. He's more slippery than an eel.

I feel sorry for us, the public... if he's replaced by Silent But Deadly Twelve Homes Sunak.
Please
or

Bakewelltart987 · 20/01/2022 00:21

I think she might well off had it.
I wonder tho why he had to isolate I generally believe he hasn't had his vaccine the pics of him getting it were staged.

Please
or

RoseRedRoseBlue · 20/01/2022 00:25

Even if this IS true, the fact it’s coming out at this specific time is very suspect.

Please
or

Moonbabysmum · 20/01/2022 00:25

The crazy thing is he wants to stop self isolation, and even bring the date if that stopping forward, because we just gave to live with it.

At the same time, he decides to self isolate, which isnt required of him any more.

The man will do and say whatever is convenient to save his own skin.

Please
or

JugglingJanuary · 20/01/2022 00:28

Poor Bairn, hope she's ok, it's not her fault BJ is her father, poor little love.

Please
or

Fupoffyagrasshole · 20/01/2022 00:28

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.