Mumsnet is supported by readers. All our writers obsessively research every product we recommend. When you buy through a link on our site we might earn commission but this never influences our product choices.
We're seeing a deluge of deals from some of our favourite retailers like Mamas & Papas, Bugaboo and Amazon this Black Friday and we're updating this page to highlight the very best pram deals and baby product offers as and when we see them. Scroll for super savings on prams, lightweight strollers, travel systems and baby products like baby monitors, breast pumps and car seats.
The best deals on prams that Mumsnetters love
Today's top pram deals at Mamas & Papas
- Cybex Gazelle S Stroller 5-Piece Travel Bundle (£204 off), now £816 | View deal
"I first saw Mrs Hinch had it and I liked all the different positions you can place the seats/carry cot etc" - Lola19
- Flip XT2 Pushchair 8-Piece Bundle (save £661), now £699 | View deal
"I've got the flip XT 3 in grey and champagne chassis and I love it. The one-handed fold is so easy" - 20viona
- Ocarro 6-Piece Starter Kit Simply Luxe (£515 off), now £769 | View deal
"Absolutely love my Ocarro! It’s sturdy but easy to manoeuvre" - Blueroses99
- Airo Travelling Light Bundle (save £198), now £299 | View deal
- Airo 8-Piece Bundle inc Cybex Car Seat (save £445), now £599 | View deal
"We got the Mamas & Papas Airo recently, it's virtually identical to the yoyo, except it lies completely flat (has 3 positions) whereas I don't think the yoyo does" - MsSquiz
Today's top pram deals at Bugaboo
Bugaboo's Black Friday sale offers savings of up to 25% on a range of iconic prams and accessories.
- Bugaboo Fox 2 Carrycot and Seat Pushchair (save 25%), now £746 | View deal
"We have a Fox2 in the grey melange fabric and I absolutely love it" - Frazzlerock
- Bugaboo Bee 6 Pushchair (10% off), now £580 | View deal
"I have a Bee 6 now for dd2 and wouldn’t be without it" - YouHaveNoAuthorityHereJackie
- Donkey 3 Duo Carrycot Pushcahir (save 10%), now £1255 | View deal
"Donkey ALLLLL DAYYYY. Love love love mine, I'm a childminder and had them all britax, cossato, Egg etc and the best is the Bugaboo Donkey a million percent" - AtLastEarwax
- Bugaboo Footmuff (10% off), now £95 | View deal
Today's top pram deals at John Lewis
- Cybex Balios S Lux Pushchair & Carrycot (save £219), now £999 | View deal
"If you like the parent/world facing option in a smaller buggy I would look at Cybex Balios S Lux" - BertieBotts
- Bugaboo Cameleon3 Plus Pushchair + Carrycot (20% off), now £540 | View deal
"For normal day to day use, I prefer the cameleon as the basket underneath is much better" - AutoFilled
- Nuna Mixx 5-Piece Pushchair + Carrycot Bundle (10% off), now £833 | View deal
"It's sturdy, comfortable, super easy to set up and use and the spare car seat inserts have come in handy" - MissLC
Today's top pram deals at Boots
Boots has launched a selection of Black Friday deals with some great bargains on offer across a range of Mothercare prams. You can currently save 25% on travel systems and bag discounts of up to £88.
Amazon's best Black Friday baby deals
- Up to 50% off Fisher-Price baby bouncers and toys | View deal
- Save up to 36% on Medela breast pumps and accessories | View deal
- 20% off MAM bottle bundles | View deal
- HUGE Tommee Tippee savings on Groeggs, bottles, sterilisers and more | View deal
- Chicco Next2Me Bedside Crib (40% off), now £107 | View deal
- Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Pushchair (save £125), now £304 | View deal
- Silver Cross Reflex Stroller (£90 off), now £185 | View deal
The best Black Friday car seat deals
- Cybex Solution B2 Fix Car Seat - Volcano (save £40), now £100 | View deal
- Maxi-Cosi Mica I-Size Car Seat (was £299), now £239 | View deal
- Bugaboo Turtle Air Car Seat (was £190), now £171 | View deal
- Britax Romer Car Group 2/3 Seat From 3.5 to 12 Years (save 18%), now £54 | View deal
- Britax Romer Kidfix Isofix Car Seat From 3.5 to 12 Years (save 34%), now £116 | View deal
- Cosatto Rac Guru Dino Print Car Seat For 4 to 12 Years (save 25%), now £131 | View deal
The best Black Friday breast pump deals
- Elvie Curve Manual Silicone Breast Pump (save 25%), now £37 | View deal
- Lansinoh 2-in-1 Double Electric Breast Pump (save 21%), now £130 | View deal
- Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump (30% off), now £80 | View deal
- Medela Swing Maxi Flex Double Electric Pump (save 36%), now £159 | View deal
- Elvie Double Electric Breast Pump (save 20%), now £399 | View deal
Best Black Friday baby product deals
- Tommee Tippee Complete Feeding Kit (save £95), now £65 | View deal
- Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine (save 15%), now £60 | View deal
- John Lewis & Partners Safari Highchair (30% off), now £49 | View deal
- John Lewis & Partners Group 0+ Belted Baby Car Seat (save 30%), now £42 | View deal
- Babymoov Nutribaby Food Processor with Steam Cooker (£15 off), now £145 | View deal
- Babymoov Doomoo Cocoon Cotton Baby Nest (33% off), now £61 | View deal
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Newborn Bottle Starter Set (save 64%), now £15 | View deal
- Halo Sleep BassiNest (save 16%), now £210 | View deal
- Cosatto Noodle Highchair (save 29%), now £88 | View deal
- Mama Bear Disney Biodegradable Wipes (12-pack) (save 10%), now £17 | View deal
- Tommee Tippee Super-Steam Electric Steriliser Set (HALF PRICE), now £38 | View deal
- My Babiie Highchair (save 25%), now £53 | View deal
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving (traditionally celebrated in the US), which happens on the third Thursday of November. Shops launch big deals and generally open earlier. These stores are often 'in the black' (profitable) on that day, hence the name.
Since Black Friday became more popular this side of the Atlantic, UK shops often launch their big deals weeks before the official Black Friday sale and they often go over the weekend after the official day. The number of online sales has led to the name Cyber Weekend or Cyber Monday. So check back here to see the best Black Friday pram deals on offer this year, as we'll be bringing you fresh deals throughout November right on this page.
To help you find the best deals the Mumsnet shopping team will also be on the hunt for other offers throughout the month. Visit our Black Friday hub to see all our deals pages.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year, Black Friday is on 26 November 2021. It’s traditionally the Friday after Thanksgiving is celebrated in the US.
Who will have the best pram and baby product deals this Black Friday?
Brands with Black Friday deals in 2021 will include:
Am I protected on Black Friday?
Absolutely. Your statutory rights are exactly the same as with any other online purchase, and you’re covered by Consumer Contracts regulations. It’s worthy of note, however, that if you’re dealing with a retailer outside of Europe, it may be a little more difficult to enforce those regulations. You can also add an extra layer of protection to your online shopping by using a credit card.
Looking for more Black Friday deals?
We have a huge range of deals, including exclusive offers, from our best loved brands. Head over to our offers section for more Mumsnet money-saving deals or sign up to Mumsnet Premium for even more exclusive discounts. Alternatively, join the Black Friday discussion on our forums and share and receive tips from Mumsnetters.
What were the best Black Friday pram deals in 2020?
There were some real bargains to be found last year, and we were on the hunt on behalf of parents to find the top products with big discounts. While we won't know the exact Black Friday deals until they go live in November, looking at last year's savings can give a clue as what to expect in the sales.
Here were our top Black Friday pram and pushchair deals in 2020.
42% off Baby Jogger City Tour 2 Travel Pushchair, £144.45 (was £249)
Often touted as a great travel option, the Baby Jogger City Tour 2 works equally well as a day-to-day buggy. But don’t be fooled by the name. We think it’s a brilliant push wherever you live.
When we tested the Baby Jogger we were impressed with the size of this buggy, considering how light it is. With a weight limit that makes it suitable up to around five years, you could get quite a lot of use out of it both on your travels and day-to-day. Good news too – it's an upgrade on the original Baby Jogger City Tour, which means it's now compatible with a carrycot and baby car seat.
“The definite pro with this stroller? It folds up really small. Not only can it fit easily in the boot of a car, but it fits easily in a footwell too.”
Save 20% on the Bugaboo Cameleon 3, £607 (was £759)
It's got a lightweight chassis, full wheel suspension, flexible seating and a huge shopping basket – the Cameleon3 more than lives up to Bugaboo’s design credentials and if your budget doesn’t quite allow you to splash out on the Bugaboo Fox, the Cameleon 3 won’t disappoint you.
“I have a Cameleon3 and love it. Perfect for long walks and negotiating hills, or for pushing around parks etc. Easily fits on and off London bus too.”
Save 20% on the Out n About Nipper Double Buggy and carrycot bundle, £575 (was £715)
After weeks of research, we tested 10 of the UK's leading double buggies over three months and the Out n About Nipper Double came out on top. It's not only suitable from birth, but offers good longevity with a maximum weight limit per seat of 22kg, which is the equivalent of a child's weight at approximately four years of age.
“I have bought other buggies and got rid of them quite quickly because they just weren't as good.”
“I had the Nipper – fantastic and very reasonably priced too.”
“I totally love mine. I can push it around one-fingered, fully loaded – that's my playground party trick!”
25% off Bugaboo Bee 5, £412 (was £549)
“Can't praise my Bee highly enough.”
“Love my Bee. Great suspension and handles very well and can be parent-facing.”
Mumsnetters love their Bugaboos and the Bee 5 has a lot going for it. It was even awarded Mumsnet’s Best Pushchair for City Living and is rarely discounted.
A big part of its appeal is just how lightweight it is – just under 9kg. It's also easy to fit down train aisles and lift onto buses – when social distancing allows.
If you don’t buy a separate carrycot or cocoon, that converts it for newborns, then it’s suitable for babies aged six months until they reach age four. It could easily be the only pushchair you'll have to buy.
Silver Cross Pop Stroller
“I got it when DD was about six months old. She's 15 months now, and it has done a lot of mileage (I walk a lot) and frequently gets overloaded with shopping. It's light, easy to fold and unfold and, apart from the wheels losing their tread, looks as good as new.”
The Silver Cross Pop Stroller is perfect if you’re looking for a lightweight buggy that’s suitable from birth. But it has longevity too and will last until your little one is 25kg or up to age four – depending on their size.
It has a quick and easy one-handed fold feature – ideal if you’re trying to stop a toddler from escaping while folding the buggy. It’s also very lightweight, coming in at just 7.2kg
You could have saved 25% on the Quarry colour. Was £199, reduced to £151.95, saving £48.04
Best Black Friday pram and pushchair deals on Amazon
- 30% off the Silver Cross Jet Travel Stroller – view
- Save 38% on the iCandy Raspberry lightweight travel buggy – view
- Save 35% on Baby Jogger City Premier Single Stroller – view
- Save 32% on this Mumsnet Best buggy, the Cosatto Woosh 2 Stroller – view
- Save 15% on the iCandy Peach Chrome Pushchair and Carrycot Set – view
Best Black Friday pram and pushchair deals on Mamas & Papas
- Save up to 50% on selected pushchair bundles – view
- Save up to £90 on selected buggies – view
- 40% off Ocarro Fossil Grey 8 Piece Pushchair Bundles
- 40% off Flip XT³ Dark Navy 7 Piece Pushchair Bundle – view
- 50% off Flip XT² Grey Melange 8 Piece Pushchair Bundle – view
- Save £90 on Acro Black Lightweight Buggy
- Save £300 on Bugaboo Fox 2 Black/Taupe 3 Piece Pushchair Bundle
- 20% off Bugaboo Cameleon 3plus Complete Pushchair
- Save £200 on Nuna Demi-Grow Caviar Pushchair Bundle
- 20% off Cybex Balios S 7 Piece Pushchair Bundle – Magnolia Pink
- 30% off selected Cybex Balios 2-in-1 Pushchair Bundles
Best Black Friday pram and pushchair deals on John Lewis
- Save 10% on the Mumsnet Best award-winning Babyzen Yoyo
- Save 10% on the Bugaboo Fox2 – view
What were the other best baby product Black Friday deals in 2020?
Aside from prams and pushchairs, there were a lot of other great deals for parents in 2020.
- Pushchair: Save £210 on the iCandy Raspberry
- Baby monitor: £80 off the Angelcar 3-in-1 Sensasure Baby Monitor
- Breast pump: £70 off on the Elvie Breast Pump
- Baby car seat: Huge £99 saving on the Cybex Pallas B-Fix Car Seat
- Nursery furniture set: £601 off the Flyn Three-Piece Nursery Set
Best Black Friday car seat deals last year
Save 30% on Britax Romer KIDFIX III S Group 2/3 Car Seat £133 (was £190) PLUS Buy one get one half price
“We have two Kidfix seats. They're fab and both kids like them.”
A breeze to operate in an ISOFIX-ready or seatbelt-only car, the Britax Römer Kidfix III won a Mumsnet Best Badge last year, and it’s easy to see why.
Everything about this seat is simple, whether that’s installing the seat in your car, adjusting the ergonomic headrest or removing, washing and replacing the covers. It’s really comfortable too, which is crucial considering how long you'd need the seat to last.
Save 36% on the Maxi-Cosi Rock i-Size Car Seat, from £105 (was £169)
The Maxi-Cosi Rock is a versatile first car seat that will provide a snug and safe environment for a newborn, and it's ideal if you know you'll be switching between cars a lot. Winning a Mumsnet Best badge in 2020, it’s a great choice for a newborn.
It can be installed using a seatbelt or ISOFIX fittings (although you do, unfortunately, have to buy the ISOFIX base separately) and it's even TUV-approved to be used on an aeroplane.
There was an offer on the Maxi Cosi isofix base last year too. You could get it for £108 (that's a 36% discount).
Save £80 on Britax Römer DUALFIX 2 R Swivel Child Car Seat, £195
“I have the Britax Dualfix and it’s fab. Perfect for a newborn.”
“I have a Dualfix. DD is two now, but I still tip it back to the lowest setting for long journeys as it reclines so far it's like a bed. It wasn't available when she was a newborn, but I'd happily use it for any further children.”
Last year Mumsnetters saved big money on Britax’s ever-popular model. This Dualfix 2 R is suitable from birth until your child reaches 18kg. The swivel base means they can be rear-facing or forward facing from 15 months (depending on their height and weight).
The other bonus is it makes it much easier to get your child in and out of the car, before you lock the seat in position.
Was £275, reduced to £195, saving £80.
Save 20% on the Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Plus i-Size Car Seat
“I have used Maxi-Cosi for my DS and I wouldn't use anything else."
Last year we saw big savings with this Maxi-Cosi deal. The big selling point of the Axiss Plus is the swivel base, which makes it much easier to get wriggly toddlers in and out without hurting your back.
It's suitable from birth and will last up to age four and it is both rear- and forward-facing – rear-facing up until your child is 87cm and forward-facing from a minimum of 15 months according to government guidelines.
Best Black Friday car seat deals on Amazon
- 30% off the Britax Römer car seat KIDFIX 2 S – view
- Up to 30% off car seats from Graco, Britax, Cybex & Cosatto
- Save 15% on this Mumsnet Best award winning Britax Römer child seat 15 – 36 kg (3.5 – 12 years) – view
- Save 50% Cosatto Zoomi Car Seat – Group 1 2 3, 9-36 kg – view
- Save 15% Britax Römer child seat 61 – 105 cm – view
Best Black Friday car seat deals on Mamas & Papas
- Up to 50% off selected Car Seats
- 50% off Cybex Pallas B-Fix Car Seat – Volcano Black – view
- 50% off Cybex Solution B-Fix Car Seat – Volcano Black
- Save £30 on Joie Every Stage 4 in 1 Baby to Child Car and Booster Seat – Ember – view
- 20% off ALL Maxi-Cosi Car Seats
Best Black Friday car seat deals at Halfords
- Save £14 on this Graco Logico L Group 2/3 Child Car Seat – view
Best Black Friday baby monitor deals last year
Save 32% on Tommee Tippee Digital Video and Movement Monitor, £144 (was £214)
“We loved it. The green light flashing faster often gave us a bit of warning he was about to wake up.”
“The Tomee Tippee does everything.”
Tommee Tippee’s Digital Video and Movement Monitor has everything you need in a monitor. It has two-way talkback so you can (try and) soothe your little one without leaving your bed. It has a remote nightlight and room temperature display to see if your baby’s room is too hot or too cold.
There is a three-inch colour screen on the parent unit to ensure great picture quality of your baby, while at night the infrared night vision camera that ensures video quality is excellent, even in the dark.
The Digital Video Monitor also comes with a detachable sensor pad designed to fit under your baby’s mattress and sounds an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds – for added reassurance when they go into their own room at six months.
Save 32% on Angelcare Ac527 3-in-1 Sensasure Baby Movement Monitor, £170 (was 250)
“Had the Angelcare for both my kids. It gave me great peace of mind and I still use it with my two-year-old.”
The Mumsnet Best award-winning Angelcare Sensasure Baby Movement Monitor has everything you need – video, a movement pad and a talkback function too.
The 360-degree tilt camera has excellent picture quality and a reassuringly large five-inch screen so you can watch your little one breathe. The infrared camera gives a great quality picture in the dark too. Just don’t forget to recharge the parent unit each night.
Was £250, reduced to £170, saving £80.
Best Black Friday baby monitor deals on Amazon
- Save 57% on this Motorola MBP36S Digital Video Baby Monitor – view deal
- Save 37% Lullaby Bay Video Baby Monitor with Camera and Anti-Hack Encryption – view deal
Best Black Friday baby monitor deals at Mamas & Papas
- Save up to £80 on Angelcare Baby Monitors – view deal
- 45% off Angelcare AC127 Baby Monitor, now £70 – view deal
Best breast pump Black Friday deals in 2020
Save 31% on Lansinoh Breast Pump Compact Single Electric Breast pump , £79 (was £115)
With five adjustable suction and rhythm levels, mimicking the way a baby naturally feeds, the Lansinoh Compact is a comfortable, easy-to-use single electric breast pump and a worthy winner of the Mumsnet Best Badge .
The lightweight, compact hub is small enough to fit easily into a handbag or changing bag, which makes it one of the best pumps to use if you're on the move.
“I’ve been using a Lansinoh single electric for the past two weeks as my DS won't breastfeed. It works just as well as the Medela hospital-grade I used.”
Save 30% on the Lansinoh Breast Pump 2-in-1 Double Electric Breast Pump, £115 (was £165)
While the Lansinoh 2-in-1 didn’t quite make our top five breast pumps for 2021, it’s well worth a look if you’re after a lightweight double breast pump that won’t break the bank.
Double Elvie Breast Pump, £379 (was £449)
“It has been great for pumping with a toddler to look after too. I could pump and make breakfast for the toddler/play/dash to get the potty at the same time.”
The Elvie was described by one Mumsnet tester as a ‘game-changer.’ No wonder it won the Mumsnet Best Discreet Breast Pump award.
It’s a completely hands-free and discreet device that fits into a nursing bra. It’s also very quiet so you can pump in peace or feed your baby at the same time without disturbing them.
Tommee Tippee Made for Me Single Electric Breast Pump, £100 (was £135)
“I used this and would recommend it. It got heavily used when I went back to work. I was always pleased with it.”
The Made for Me Electric Breast Pump is portable, lightweight and quiet, so you can express when you need. It’s powered by a lightweight, USB rechargeable power pack and there’s an LED screen to show how long you’ve been expressing for.
Top tip: look at a picture of your baby while expressing or smell one of their babygros – experts reckon it helps stimulate your milk production, meaning you’ll be hooked up to the pump for much less time.
Best nursery deals from Black Friday last year
Save 29% on the Chicco Next2Me, £127 (was £179)
“The Next2Me cot was honestly the best thing I bought for my son and I would 100% recommend one. He loved being close to us, and we loved having him there and he always settled and slept really well.”
Chicco’s Next2Me crib is a cot that your newborn may actually sleep in. It has many of the advantages of co-sleeping – the closeness so they can still hear your heartbeat and breathing, while giving both of you some much needed space.
The side rolls up so you can use it as an independent crib if you and your baby wish. It goes without saying to follow the manufacturer’s instructions very carefully when attaching it to the side of the bed to make sure there are no gaps at all. Once securely fitted, many Mumsnetters reckon it’s responsible for getting them much-need sleep.
Flyn Three-Piece Nursery Set with Cot Bed, Dresser and Wardrobe
“The quality is fantastic. I bought this years ago for DC1 and was perfect for when DC2 came along then sold it on to a friend and it's still like new now.”
Last year we saw a massive discount of £601 with this Mamas & Papas nursery set. The three-piece set includes a convertible cot-to-toddler bed and dresser/changer, as well as a full-sized wardrobe offering plenty of storage space for when your little one isn’t quite so little.
The crib even has horizontal top rails, which include handy teething rails to protect the paint work as well as your child's gums. The changing top on the dresser is removable, so it will last beyond the nappy years.
Was £1,500, reduced to £899, saving £601.
Best Black Friday nursery deals on Amazon
- Save 20% on Kunmuzi Children Bed Canopy – view
Best Black Friday nursery deals on Cox&Cox
- 25% off all full priced items, offer code was valid until midnight Sunday 15 November
Best Black Friday nursery deals on Mamas & Papas
Where can I find the best Black Friday 2021 deals?
Now the early Black Friday sales have started, we'll be hunting for the very best savings across the web. Bookmark our deals pages so you don't miss out:
Best tablet deals Black Friday: whether you're a fan of an iPad, are searching for an Amazon Fire or Samsung's your choice for tech, we'll be finding the best deals here
Best Black Friday mattress deals: the best offers from Mumsnet favourites Eve, Simba, Emma, plus more
Best Amazon Black Friday deals: make the most of Amazon's early Black Friday sale - live now
Best Black Friday toy deals: from Barbie to Hot Wheels to Harry Potter, find the top discounts here
Best Black Friday LEGO deals: the LEGO sets to look out for this year, plus the most lucrative early offers
Best Black Friday vacuum cleaner deals: the early offers you can get now on Shark, Vax, eufy and more
Best Black Friday washing machine deals: save big money now on brands like Hoover, Candy, and Midea
Best Black Friday beauty deals: the top products on sale now, including massive savings on electric toothbrushes and other gadgets
Best Boden Black Friday deals: save on the fashion brand Mumsnet users love. Here are our top deals
Best Lovehoney Black Friday deals: from toys to lingerie, enhance your pleasure with Lovehoney's big savings