Talk

Advanced search

MNer with a DC aged 5-10? Sign up to try Tesco F&F’s school uniform - £300 voucher to be won

(210 Posts)
EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 29-Jun-18 10:23:08

NOW CLOSED

Tesco F&F are looking for 300 Mumsnetters with a child in primary school aged 5-10 to try out their school uniform range. Each tester will be given a £20 voucher to spend in their local Tesco to buy and test out their school uniform range in the last few weeks of term. Save’s having to do the back to school shop at the end of summer!

Here’s what Tesco F&F has to say: “Tesco uniforms are our best uniforms yet and with features such as reinforced knees on trousers, As-New technology, Teflon coating (eco-friendly) and much more, we’re confident that they will last and last and last.”

Testers will be sent their vouchers w/c 2nd July and will be required to go to a Tesco store that week to buy a new set of school uniform for their DC, including shirts/polo’s, trousers, skirts, shorts, dresses, and jumpers - whatever your child wears to school! We will need testers to try out the new uniform at school w/c 9th and 16th July and to leave their feedback on the uniform on a thread on Mumsnet and by filling out a short survey w/c 23rd July. Please only sign up if you are able to test the uniform in this timeframe.

All testers who complete all forms of feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £300 Tesco voucher.

If you’re interested, and would like to take part, please sign up here.

We will be in touch with selected testers soon.

Thanks and good luck,
MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs Apply

OP’s posts: |
QueenCharming Fri 29-Jun-18 10:36:30

Done

PerfectlySymmetricalButtocks Fri 29-Jun-18 11:00:27

Fantastic! DD wore her skirt from the last uniform product test for 2 years! Have signed up.

mollysmammy Fri 29-Jun-18 11:22:43

Done! My Daughter is 6 on the 1st July, she's never been very academic, but is super active, and has hyperactivity. As a result her uniform has to be really hard wearing, or cheap enough to replace should it need to be. We originally bought the items that were has the school logo (she started last September - 2017), at an extortionate cost (she's growing at such a rate!) She's lost two cardigans, and ripped the other since September, a pair of P.E. pants and a jumper. Not to mention all the dresses which have been covered in paint, and the shirts she has somehow managed to get holes in! If Tesco school uniform can withstand my Molly, then I'll be very impressed. It will certainly be put through the most rigorous of testing!

blackteaplease Fri 29-Jun-18 11:51:40

@EmmaMumsnet there's no option to say email or phone contact, only both or neither. Why do you need my mobile phone number?

Backhometothenorth Fri 29-Jun-18 12:13:07

Done- would be great to take part in this test

Caribbeanyesplease Fri 29-Jun-18 12:39:25

Done

Caribbeanyesplease Fri 29-Jun-18 12:40:36

blackteaplease

It’s not a required field. So I simply left the mobile field empty

QuietNinjaTardis Fri 29-Jun-18 12:52:14

I’d love this. My son is growing out of his shorts and polo shirts so to be able to get him ones that fit comfortably before summer hols would be a bonus.

QuietNinjaTardis Fri 29-Jun-18 12:53:10

Though it says kids need to be between 5-10. He’s 8 but needs 11-12 now. Will that be an issue?

frowner Fri 29-Jun-18 14:20:39

Done!

PMT1 Fri 29-Jun-18 14:28:44

Done..

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 29-Jun-18 16:19:38

@blackteaplease - you don't have to supply your mobile number if you'd prefer not to. We'll always use email as our first point of contact but if you've supplied your mobile number and given us permission to contact you via your mobile we will contact you with information about the product test if necessary - if it's urgent or we can't get hold of you via email. Mobile numbers are also sometimes required for products/voucher to be sent to testers. For more info please see our T&Cs.

@QuietNinjaTardis not an issue at all, that's absolutely fine!

OP’s posts: |
Candyperfumegirl Fri 29-Jun-18 16:36:21

Would love to put the f&f uniform to the test early! Fingers crossed we are selected.

EggysMom Fri 29-Jun-18 17:28:47

Our son has only ever worn Asda school clothing, it'll be interesting to see how Tesco F&F measures up!

lolly2011 Fri 29-Jun-18 18:31:03

Done

WindyWednesday Fri 29-Jun-18 18:33:32

Done.

AtSea1979 Fri 29-Jun-18 19:08:23

Done.
My daughter has just moved schools due to bullying so have to get her completely kitted out again so this would really help towards that. I’m interested to see how it compares to Asda and M&S as I’ve always used theirs previously.

AtSea1979 Fri 29-Jun-18 19:09:48

quietninja I was wondering the same as DD is 9 but wears 12-13 uniform. When are the shops going to cotton on that children are getting bigger.

ipswichwitch Fri 29-Jun-18 19:58:17

Done. I seem to have the opposite problem so some of you. DS1 is so skinny that to get the length right, the waist is so large he looks like he’s wearing clown trousers. I’d like to see a range of waist fittings, which I’m sure I’ve seen in Tesco last year

FoofFighter Fri 29-Jun-18 20:03:55

In Scotland so sadly cannot take part. Would have liked to test out the uniform too as dc starts school this year and have so far bought a mix of brands to see what is best.

FoofFighter Fri 29-Jun-18 20:04:45

*as we broke up today

BrieAndChilli Fri 29-Jun-18 23:34:59

My daughter won’t wear skirts or dresses as them it means she can’t do gymnastics cartwheels and flips at lunch time!! Would love to try out some different summer options for girls eg shorts.

BetterEatCheese Sat 30-Jun-18 03:20:20

Done! smile

jennymac31 Sat 30-Jun-18 05:04:48

Done.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in