Locked Parking Thread - The Actual End

(1000 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

BlueEyesWhiteDragon Tue 03-Aug-21 18:53:41

This has been a wild ride made substantially more entertaining by DBs shenanigans but the end is in sight.

Hopefully by 8.35 the car will be free. I will be downing something alcoholic and next time the straw comes I'll make him bring it in by hand one bale at a time WITHOUT unlocking the gate!

I'm going to go for dignified and just let him out and convince myself that him moving it at all makes this a draw my victory. He no doubt will do the same and we'll both potter off happily into the sunset hopefully never to meet again!

----
* Edited by MNHQ to add *

Previous threads all here:

To lock the jackass in (parking thread)
Locked parking thread 2
Locked Parking Thread 3(!!!))
Locked parking thread 4 - The End
Locked Parking Thread 5 - The Actual End

OP’s posts: |
QueenStromba Tue 03-Aug-21 18:54:56

Phew. I was bereft!

RandomMess Tue 03-Aug-21 18:55:59

If he doesn't apologise I would actually ask him if he really doesn't have any manners at all.

StaceysmomandIhavegotitgoinon Tue 03-Aug-21 18:56:03

And in the interim you have passed on my note of marriage to your brother yes?

SquirryTheSquirrel Tue 03-Aug-21 18:56:58

Blimey, hasn't the car been picked up yet?

StaceysmomandIhavegotitgoinon Tue 03-Aug-21 18:57:04

I would have put food on the bonnet of his car and let birds feed and shit all over it just fyi.

FrippEnos Tue 03-Aug-21 18:58:25

If its still there when the next straw delivery comes in use that to wall in the ranger.

Advertisement

MrsReeves Tue 03-Aug-21 18:58:28

Phew!! I was starting to panic then, when I couldn't find thread 5 😁

dapsnotplimsolls Tue 03-Aug-21 18:58:35

Your script looks great OP, you just need to learn it now smile You could add to the bit about the FC eg 'My brother told you about what they do to vehicles parked in their way ... right?'

FrippEnos Tue 03-Aug-21 18:58:51

or accidently drop it on his bonnet

viques Tue 03-Aug-21 18:59:11

OMG it is gone 7.00. I reckon he has clonked Dragon over the head to teach her not to be a stroppy entitled woman, bundled her into the back of his Ranger and is even now digging a shallow grave in the forest. Quick, someone do something.......

Glumgal Tue 03-Aug-21 18:59:45

BlueEyesWhiteDragon

This has been a wild ride made substantially more entertaining by DBs shenanigans but the end is in sight.

Hopefully by 8.35 the car will be free. I will be downing something alcoholic and next time the straw comes I'll make him bring it in by hand one bale at a time WITHOUT unlocking the gate!

I'm going to go for dignified and just let him out and convince myself that him moving it at all makes this a draw my victory. He no doubt will do the same and we'll both potter off happily into the sunset hopefully never to meet again!

The next time the straw comes you need to lock the gate as soon as he drives in and then unlock it again to allow him to drive out. It's the only way!

Fernando072020 Tue 03-Aug-21 18:59:52

I'm going to miss this saga 😂
I feel it's a part of all of our lives!

If only cf knew how many people have expressed their rage towards him and that there's 4000 messages about him on the internet 😆

BlueEyesWhiteDragon Tue 03-Aug-21 18:59:56

RandomMess

If he doesn't apologise I would actually ask him if he really doesn't have any manners at all.

I don't have the chutzpah for that. Perhaps I can write it in horse shit on his bonnet?

OP’s posts: |
Nanasueathome Tue 03-Aug-21 19:00:14

viques

OMG it is gone 7.00. I reckon he has clonked Dragon over the head to teach her not to be a stroppy entitled woman, bundled her into the back of his Ranger and is even now digging a shallow grave in the forest. Quick, someone do something.......

He’s coming at 8.30pm

over50andfab Tue 03-Aug-21 19:00:25

Just thinking that @MNHQ must have some stats on how many have been reading these threads and if they'd like to share this information as would love to know?? 🤔

Also wondering if your DB has joined MN and also reading and might like to contribute 😉

cazisalittlenuts Tue 03-Aug-21 19:01:07

Is anyone else quietly hoping that ranger dick isnt going to show up again?

mummabubs Tue 03-Aug-21 19:01:35

Just catching up and only just twigged it was you with the horses thread OP!! You haven't half had some dramas in the last year eh 🤣 I've got everything crossed that he shows up in 1.5 hours time. I'm very like you in real like but I think even I would have to say something gently but firmly about what a complete cockwomble he's been.

StaceysmomandIhavegotitgoinon Tue 03-Aug-21 19:01:37

She should sooo print off all threads and roll them up and ‘file’neatly in his exhaust pipe.

BlueLobelia Tue 03-Aug-21 19:01:37

I always wanted to live on a farm.

Wot with this and the previous horse owner saga I am thinking it all sounds really rather stressful

(In other words- placemarking. ;) )

thetemptationofchocolate Tue 03-Aug-21 19:02:16

Writing in horse shit is quite difficult as you have to make the letters so big, so keep the message short if you do this.

FeatheredHope Tue 03-Aug-21 19:02:16

Shamelessly place marking for the further CF behaviour that will inevitably follows

zigzag56445 Tue 03-Aug-21 19:03:22

The actual end... You hope!

trevthecat Tue 03-Aug-21 19:03:54

Settling in for another night of entertainment 😂

Piggywaspushed Tue 03-Aug-21 19:03:59

Placemarking by parking my Citroen C1 Ranger in the middle of the thread and leaving it .

This thread is not accepting new messages.