My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

please some1 look and help me im so alone need to know???

225 replies

vvvvvvv · 19/09/2006 17:36

had my last period 21 july,but not always reg three weeks on friday i noticed some brown stuff with clear snotty discharge only twice once that day then two days after happened again did a test today but came bk - been having weriod dreams and had some clear snotty discharge now and then but only when i wipe myself also been getting bad mirgrain and feel worn out all the time. my brests dont hert nor do i feel sick but i just have no idear whats going on im waiting for my blood test res but just wanted to know if any1 has had this and been pregnant.also around the time of the spotting i had some period like pains and some sharp shooting pains from my tummy to my lower paRT.AND EVERY NOW AND THEN FEEL SOME PULLING LIKE MY LOWER PART IS TOUCHING THE FLOOR LIKE HWHAT I GERT BEFOR A PERIOD PLZ HELP????/

OP posts:
Nicola63 · 30/09/2006 09:32

Hi v, I think you may well find it helpful to join or start a thread in the "Conception" setion of MN. There are lots of women there ttc and with loads of support and advice in that direction.

lulumama · 30/09/2006 14:06

Agree with nicola and edie

clear snotty mucus is a sign of ovulation - in which case unlikely you are pregnant right now !

You are obviously still very caught up in this and need some more medical advice ...go to the docs, make a fuss and get yourself checked out - PCOS can only be diagnosed by the docs....

good luck

HappyMumof2 · 30/09/2006 16:41

Message withdrawn

vvvvvvv · 01/10/2006 11:04

IM GONNA CALL THE DOC AND HAVE A CHAT ABOUT PCOS AND GET MYSELF CHECKED FOR IT,COZ OVER THE WEEKEND I HAVE BEEN FELLING LIKE IM ABOUT TO COME ON BUT NOTHING JUST REALLY BAD ACKES AT THE TOP OF MY LEGS WICH I NORMALLY GET WITH A PERIOD.AND THIS MORNING SAME SNOTTY STUFF. A FEW QUESTIONS IF ANY ONE CAN HELP| HOW DO U STILL OUVLATE WITH OUT HAVING A PERIOD? AND THE SNOTTY STUFF WAS SLIMEY SO THAT COULD BE A SIGN OF OUVLACTION RIGHT? WHAT ABOUT THE PERIOD ACKES CAN THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU OUVLATE?

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 01/10/2006 11:04

IM GONNA CALL THE DOC AND HAVE A CHAT ABOUT PCOS AND GET MYSELF CHECKED FOR IT,COZ OVER THE WEEKEND I HAVE BEEN FELLING LIKE IM ABOUT TO COME ON BUT NOTHING JUST REALLY BAD ACKES AT THE TOP OF MY LEGS WICH I NORMALLY GET WITH A PERIOD.AND THIS MORNING SAME SNOTTY STUFF. A FEW QUESTIONS IF ANY ONE CAN HELP| HOW DO U STILL OUVLATE WITH OUT HAVING A PERIOD? AND THE SNOTTY STUFF WAS SLIMEY SO THAT COULD BE A SIGN OF OUVLACTION RIGHT? WHAT ABOUT THE PERIOD ACKES CAN THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU OUVLATE?

OP posts:
lulumama · 01/10/2006 14:16

TBH - i don't think any one here can tell you what you need to know!!!

if you have not had a period for 2 months, and you are NOT pregnant -then you need a GP to check your hormone levels etc ASAP.

go to the docs, and let us know what he/she says....good luck...

HappyMumof2 · 01/10/2006 16:21

Message withdrawn

edie123 · 01/10/2006 16:23

I cannot for the life of me work out what this discharge is and nor why your periods have seemed to stop but as I said last time try to relax. Book a double app with GP or nurse and tell them everything.

vvvvvvv · 01/10/2006 17:30

no i have not got my results yet they wont come back for a wile yet as it takes seven to ten days but as soon as they do i will let everyone know.as for the discharge i only see it now and then its not eve3r day or more then three times a week?

OP posts:
Murphee · 01/10/2006 23:38

V - I recall logging on a week ago and you were waiting for blood tests then. The same ones or different? Have you had any results? If you are waiting for the same tests this looks incredible!

vvvvvvv · 02/10/2006 11:58

for youe info if you was to read the rest of the post then you would know that the blood tests that im waiting on are dirrerent to the first ones.OK.

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 02/10/2006 11:58

THAT WAS FOR MURPHEE/

OP posts:
HappyMumof2 · 02/10/2006 13:25

Message withdrawn

lulunaticmama · 02/10/2006 13:52

are these hormonal blood tests?

Murphee · 02/10/2006 18:19

Any results today then?

vvvvvvv · 03/10/2006 09:26

the results wont be bk prob till next mon or this friday because they was only put in thursday just gone.its was a smear test and just some swabs for all infections like bv.as i said the doc looked at my womb and said that it was ok but when i get my results i will get her to check for that posd thing that a couple of mums on here said that i might have.

OP posts:
edie123 · 03/10/2006 11:37

I know somebody with PCOS and her symptoms are the following: infrequent, irregular or absent periods (since they started when she was a teenager), excess hair growth on her face and body, weight gain, oily skin, and mood changes. Does this really fit in with your symptoms? And Im not sure if they can diagnose it with a smear but they can with a blood test and you had that didn't you? Im sure you have nothing serious V. xx

vvvvvvv · 03/10/2006 15:34

well the symptoms ive had lately no period, pain when intercourse,blotted every now and then,spots,dyt sking on face,discharge snotty now and then,period ackes,and sore nips but no period its all strange coz i fell like im ready to come on but nothing is happening i wish i could just come on,coz all this is really getting me down also my hair is just so greasy all the time for no reason? but i just have to wait on my results and hope for the best im hopeing that its just nothing to worry about as my periods have always been so ereglar???

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 03/10/2006 16:44

bump\\ dry skin that is

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 03/10/2006 16:56

BUMP

OP posts:
3andnomore · 03/10/2006 17:37

I'd say you have some sort of Hormaonal imbalance...hopefully you will soon know more!

HappyMumof2 · 06/10/2006 18:56

Message withdrawn

vvvvvvv · 09/10/2006 14:48

yep they came bk and there all clear,i went to a\e over the weekend and they tested my blood and gave me examaction and said that ever thin kwas fine but to go bk to my gp and ask for a scan to see whats going on they also did another pregnanCY test that came bk neg so i still have no idear what the FUCK is going?got a app to see the doc tomorrow so will keep all updated.

OP posts:
Juicylucythe2nd · 09/10/2006 15:34

Good luck with your appt tomorrow vvv. Can understand that you're worried about what's going on.
Try to put it to the back of your mind until tomorrow. Worry is only making it worse (I know it's easier said than done).

If your GP is vague / appears clueless push for a referral.
xx

lulumama · 09/10/2006 20:35

ok

you are not pregnant

there is no infection

your bloods are normal

your hormones are normal

i think the best thing you can do is relax..take the pressure off....

think about other things and try to keep busy so not always thinking about TTC. and be glad nothing wrong with you !!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.