My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

please some1 look and help me im so alone need to know???

225 replies

vvvvvvv · 19/09/2006 17:36

had my last period 21 july,but not always reg three weeks on friday i noticed some brown stuff with clear snotty discharge only twice once that day then two days after happened again did a test today but came bk - been having weriod dreams and had some clear snotty discharge now and then but only when i wipe myself also been getting bad mirgrain and feel worn out all the time. my brests dont hert nor do i feel sick but i just have no idear whats going on im waiting for my blood test res but just wanted to know if any1 has had this and been pregnant.also around the time of the spotting i had some period like pains and some sharp shooting pains from my tummy to my lower paRT.AND EVERY NOW AND THEN FEEL SOME PULLING LIKE MY LOWER PART IS TOUCHING THE FLOOR LIKE HWHAT I GERT BEFOR A PERIOD PLZ HELP????/

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 22/09/2006 21:41

soz i ment a week to ten days. i took a test a came bk neg but cant go with them as i had a neg result with my little baby girl.

OP posts:
edie123 · 22/09/2006 22:26

3andnomore

Go to 'chat' thread about Kat.

edie123 · 22/09/2006 22:30

It's called I think I have found a troll

lilymolly · 22/09/2006 22:33

agree

misdee · 22/09/2006 22:36

my sisters pregnancy tests didnt come back as psoitive till she was over 10 weeks pregnant. even the hospital blood tests can back negative, and she had some treatment on her cervix at that time as well, they didnt even spot it then. very odd.

lulumama · 23/09/2006 00:13

Sorry , also a bit [hmmm] - been on course all day and checked in to see if VVVVVV got blood test results - and not come back??? i had HCG blood test in both pregnancies after bleeding, results back in 24 hours...........also if pregnancy test neg...............not sure what to think....if you have a threatened miscarriage, i think your doc takes a bit more interest than leaving you wait 10 days to find out results......vvvvvvv, you say you want to know one way or the other - you have had a negative pg test and bleeding, so sadly, i think you have your answer.

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 12:18

i think every1 is getting me wronge i had a blod test to see if im pregnant not a wee test so thats why its taking so long to comew bk. also i havent been bleeding at all all i had was some brown stuff three weeks ago and still no bleeding.i called the docs yesterday and they said its not bk yet and to call monday

OP posts:
LieselVonTrapp · 23/09/2006 12:32

I think this is a bit unfair, its just that we had somebody on here at the beginning of the week who turned out to be fake. You never can tell. My Doctor also says between 7-10 days for a blood test but Ive never had them back before a fortnight so I can undertsand your frustration. Let us know when you find out
Thanks

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 12:40

yeah i will do i can understand people on here thinking that im a troll coz i have put so many around but thats only coz i didnt know how to use the site and thought u was ment to do that but now i no im just sticking to the same ones.i just cant wait till mondays comes so at least i no weather or not im pregnant i might not even be but i need to go for some tests if im not coz i aint had a period for 2 months now and only spotted brown stuff three weeks ago and nothing since. so we will have to wait and see?

OP posts:
edie123 · 23/09/2006 12:50

Are you hoping it is positive? Good luck either way x

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 12:55

yep been ttc for 6 months so i hope so but im not sure as i did a hpt and came bk neg again the other day but were my periods are all over the place i would never no weather its to early to tell so i just have to wait on my results but i thought the good sign was just having brown spotting three weeks ago as i heard it could be the baby nesting maybe wrong but dont know.ps soz about my spelling lolxxx

OP posts:
edie123 · 23/09/2006 13:36

Not sure about the brown discharge. Have you got any children? How old are you? 6 months seems like ages but in the eyes of the medical profession it isn't long. You maybe need to relax a bit? Hard I know!...

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 14:26

im 21 have one child little girl amber, but been pregnant few times but lost themxxxxx i had brown stuff with my first and when i lost my baby but thats what i dont understand coz i havent had any bleeding apart from the brown bit that was only on the paper when i wiped myself .

OP posts:
edie123 · 23/09/2006 14:29

Mmmm don't understand either im afraid. They say the hardest part is getting pregnant and you know you can do that which is good. How many mc have you had if you don't mind me asking? I had one not so long ago xx

SpaceCadet · 23/09/2006 14:35

v, if you are geniune, then do you mind if i ask if youve had any pain in your tummy, low down to one side?

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 14:45

i have had three mc and i have one little girl.no i aint been getting any pain on one side but just funny fellings down below witch have slowed down now thats about it really. can i ask why u asked thaT

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 14:49

EDIE,SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT HAVING A M/C THATS THE HARDEST THING.I HOPE YOUR FEELING OK. HOW MANY WEEKS WASU? WITH ONE OF MY MC I HAD TO HAVE A SCRAP TO MAKE SURE IT ALL COME AWAY AS I WAS THREE MONTHS PREGNANT.SADXXX

OP posts:
SpaceCadet · 23/09/2006 14:53

v..i asked because if you passed brown discharge some weeks ago but still have neg test, and have been ttc, id be slightly worried that you have an ectopic pregnancy as with those the hormone quite often isnt high enough to give pos test result, do you have an epu near you?

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 15:01

SOME1 ELSE TOLD ME THAT IM A BIT WORRYED NOW. I THINK THE DOCS DONT REALLY TAKE MUCH NOTICE UN LESS YOU HAVE A POS TEST RESULT WITCH IS REALLY BAD.IM STILL WAITING FOR MY BLOOD RESULT FROM DOC THAT THEY SAID WILL BE BK MON SO I WILL MAKE AP THEN.I HAVE DONE LOTS OF TESTS AND ALL SAY NEG? WHEN I HAVE INTERCOURSE ITS HURTS MY TUMMY IS THAT A SIGN ALSO WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF A EPTOPIC

OP posts:
DreamingIguess · 23/09/2006 15:04

hmmm

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 15:06

AND HUMMMMMMM IS???

OP posts:
SpaceCadet · 23/09/2006 15:13

if you are worried, go to casualty, an ectopic pregnancy shouldnt be taken lightly as is a serious condition, you dont always get pos rtesult with ectopic pregnsancy.

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 15:17

YEAH I MIGHT BUT WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF A EPTOPIC PREGNANCY COULD SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME THANKS.XXXXX

OP posts:
DreamingIguess · 23/09/2006 15:17

hmmm is just scratching my head working out if agree with the people who think you are time wasting or whether you really coud have had 4 pregnancies and not know what an ectopic pregnancy is..

DreamingIguess · 23/09/2006 15:18

or wondering why if you can get on the internet in the first place you dont google ectopic pregnancy

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.