My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

please some1 look and help me im so alone need to know???

225 replies

vvvvvvv · 19/09/2006 17:36

had my last period 21 july,but not always reg three weeks on friday i noticed some brown stuff with clear snotty discharge only twice once that day then two days after happened again did a test today but came bk - been having weriod dreams and had some clear snotty discharge now and then but only when i wipe myself also been getting bad mirgrain and feel worn out all the time. my brests dont hert nor do i feel sick but i just have no idear whats going on im waiting for my blood test res but just wanted to know if any1 has had this and been pregnant.also around the time of the spotting i had some period like pains and some sharp shooting pains from my tummy to my lower paRT.AND EVERY NOW AND THEN FEEL SOME PULLING LIKE MY LOWER PART IS TOUCHING THE FLOOR LIKE HWHAT I GERT BEFOR A PERIOD PLZ HELP????/

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 26/09/2006 21:20

yeah i had no pain at all,so maybe its just stress and the mind courseing all the pain. its funny coz the mind can give you any symptom u want. lol

OP posts:
lulumama · 26/09/2006 21:55

glad your doc is looking into this...PCOS is polycistic ovarian syndrome ( someone correct me if this is wrong) , as name suggests you get cysts (non malignant) on your ovaries, which cause horrmonal fluctuations which can make conception more difficult, usually occurs with other sypmtoms like weight gain & acne - please someone correct me if i am wrong...not good at doing links to web pages that give info...maybe someone else can....sorry VVVVVVV

lulumama · 26/09/2006 21:55

glad your doc is looking into this...PCOS is polycistic ovarian syndrome ( someone correct me if this is wrong) , as name suggests you get cysts (non malignant) on your ovaries, which cause horrmonal fluctuations which can make conception more difficult, usually occurs with other sypmtoms like weight gain & acne - please someone correct me if i am wrong...not good at doing links to web pages that give info...maybe someone else can....sorry VVVVVVV

vvvvvvv · 27/09/2006 10:08

ok thanks any1 can link me up with some info plz?? i cant wait to see what my results are?also my doc said it is pos that a women can full pregnant with not havin periods has any1 on here fullin pregnant with out havin periods/????xxxxxx

OP posts:
lulumama · 27/09/2006 11:51

Hi VVVVVV , just did a quick google search - here are 3 well known websites that should be reliable -

have a look at

www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
www.netdoctor.co.uk
www,..patient.co.uk

can't do links, sorry.

shhhh · 27/09/2006 16:14

sorry to hear thast v. Hope things get sorted...

edie123 · 27/09/2006 17:09

V, again, please don't assume you can'y have kids! You have absolutely nothing to go on and it sounds as though you will be fine. Every woman has a problem down there at some point in her life-most have lots! But it doesn't mean you are infertile. Relax and just keep trying! xxx

3andnomore · 27/09/2006 17:18

VVVVVV, just wanted to mention that having periods is not really that important, it depend more on the fact if a woman ovulates or not, and you can ovulate without a period! You can get ovulation tests that woulf give you an idea if you do ovulate and whenabouts...I have never used these myself, so, can't really help you with which are good and which not...!
Saying that, you probably want to first have all this sorted out before continouing to ttc anyway!
link to info about PCOS
another link
and another:)

vvvvvvv · 27/09/2006 19:06

thanks again everyone for your help i will look up the links.also once i know every thinks ok i will def get some ov kits. thanks for that advice so what do i do with the ov test? i got a chep one from wilkinsons and it showed up one line and im sure there was a line that was lighter but i had no idear what it ment as i chucked the box away by mistake.

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 27/09/2006 19:08

excuse my spelling

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 27/09/2006 19:08

excuse my spelling

OP posts:
HappyMumof2 · 27/09/2006 19:14

Message withdrawn

vvvvvvv · 27/09/2006 19:21

none of them symptoms only no periods?so that a good sign then? well i have had lots of stress so thats what it might be.dose any1 no how to read the ov kits

OP posts:
bubbaloo · 27/09/2006 19:25

I have PCOS and only found out after unexplained infertility.I have no extra body hair,I'm not spotty and my periods are regular every month.I am very overweight though and found out about the PCOS after have an internal scan and seeing all the cysts on the screen.
Saying that...everyone is different and although it took us 7 years of ttc before I hd Ds last year,we started trying again 3 months ago and I fell pg straight away.
Perhaps if you do suspect PCOS,maybe your doctor can also send you for a scan to check.
Please try not to worry-it really may not be as bad as you think.I didn't think it would ever happen a first time,and now number 2 is on the way I'm still pinching myself.
Good luck.x

HappyMumof2 · 27/09/2006 19:26

Message withdrawn

vvvvvvv · 27/09/2006 19:29

how will the doc test for pocs what ever its called.i have been checked for infections and had smear test

OP posts:
HappyMumof2 · 27/09/2006 19:31

Message withdrawn

Creena · 27/09/2006 21:26

VVVVVV - for more detailed info on fertility signs and the use of Ovualtion Predictor Kits (also known as OPKs), have a look at this site . I found it incredibly useful when trying to conceive and it helped me to learn more about how my body works and recognise my fertility signs.

When using OPKs, timing is important - when to test will depend very much on your individual cycle but you can find more info on the link above. The site also allows you to make a chart of your cycle, which will help you to time when to test with your OPKs.

You mentioned trying an OPK before but threw it away after doing one test - are you absolutely sure that the test you bought was an OPK? It's just that there are usually between 5 and 7 tests per box, as you have to test for a few days in a row. They don't come as single tests!

Creena · 27/09/2006 21:28

Aaaargh! Sorry, VVVVVV - that link doesn't seem t work. Here it is in good old copy and paste format!

www.fertilityfriend.com

vvvvvvv · 29/09/2006 10:21

thanks for all the info. will up date the feed bk as soon as i know? xx

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 29/09/2006 18:41

bump

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 29/09/2006 18:51

its prob just me wanting it too much but i have noticed three spots that i never ever get not even before a period and am constedpated [how ever u spell it lol] and had osme of the snotty slimey clear stuff again is that a sign of ovulating at all doose any1 know? or as some1 said having spots could be a sign of pocds [i think thats what it is]..

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 29/09/2006 18:55

bump please someone post if anyone knows?

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 29/09/2006 19:01

also belly really blotted at the min wich keeps happening?

OP posts:
edie123 · 29/09/2006 19:51

I really think that your mind can do this to you when you want to be pg so much...it's great that you are so in touch with your body but also try to have some fun and spoil yourself a bit if possible. Spots are normal for everyone at some point, so is being bloated. However why not ask your GP for a full check up? Full blood count, blood pressure, urine sample etc so then your mind can be put at rest. Try not to worry-you are far less likely to get pg if you are tense and worried xx

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.