My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

please some1 look and help me im so alone need to know???

225 replies

vvvvvvv · 19/09/2006 17:36

had my last period 21 july,but not always reg three weeks on friday i noticed some brown stuff with clear snotty discharge only twice once that day then two days after happened again did a test today but came bk - been having weriod dreams and had some clear snotty discharge now and then but only when i wipe myself also been getting bad mirgrain and feel worn out all the time. my brests dont hert nor do i feel sick but i just have no idear whats going on im waiting for my blood test res but just wanted to know if any1 has had this and been pregnant.also around the time of the spotting i had some period like pains and some sharp shooting pains from my tummy to my lower paRT.AND EVERY NOW AND THEN FEEL SOME PULLING LIKE MY LOWER PART IS TOUCHING THE FLOOR LIKE HWHAT I GERT BEFOR A PERIOD PLZ HELP????/

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 15:23

BELIVE IT OR NOT IM NOT TIME WASTING IM 21 DONT HAVE A FAMILY. THATS MY NEXT MOVE TO GO ON WWW.ASK AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT. HAVING BEEN PREGNANT AND HAD MCS DOES NOT MEAN I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT EPTOPIC ????????????/. BUT IF YOU DONT WANNA HELP NOR BELIVE THEN THATS YOUR CHOICEXX

OP posts:
egypt · 23/09/2006 15:32

here
or here
or here

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 15:35

AND THATS MENT TO MEAN???

OP posts:
edie123 · 23/09/2006 15:38

Im no doc but an ectopic preg is not something you could mistake, think you would be feeling really quite unwell by now so you should relax!! However when im unsure I always ring NHSdirect. You will speak to a nurse who should be able to offer advice. xx

egypt · 23/09/2006 15:41

thought i'd help you to find some links. we tend to do that on here.

DreamingIguess · 23/09/2006 15:53

!

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 15:54

THANKS THAT WOULD BE HELPFULL.POPING OUT BRB

OP posts:
egypt · 23/09/2006 16:02

vvvvv, thats what my message was. you need to click on the words underlined to get the links
!

DreamingIguess · 23/09/2006 16:07

but if you can open a zillion new conversations in here, and access them etc etc, surely you know what a link is...?? even if you can just get about get on the internet

JennyLee · 23/09/2006 16:33

If people come on asking for help try and be nice or don't bother posting

lulumama · 23/09/2006 17:02

VVVVVV seems to have been suffering for a number of weeks and in her shoes i would go to docs and demand more help . My blood test to confirm pregnancy came back extremely quickly especially as i had had bleeding -

VVVVVV - you are obviously really anxious as been asking for help for a while - can you see your doc again or go to GP on call centre or something and get checked out now if you have had pain, bleeding, no period but negative PG test.....you'll feel better as no-one here can tell you if you are pregnant or not.....only doc can do that -

if not pregnant - you need perhaps to seek advice on regulating your menstrual cycle somehow if trying to conceive.....don't know if that is possible ..but i would ask the doctor more questions...

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 17:36

yes thats what im going to do go docs monday. lucky for who evey got there test results bk quicker then a week maybe u should tell me were your docs is i might have to join, some of u people on here are so bitter lol.i was only asking for help no need to bite my head off. just coz i cant spell very good and try to explaine my problem very good but there are a lot of small minded people on here.

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 17:38

also if u dont have any think good to say then dont post any thyink coz im sick of you all thinking im a trool and really all i wanted was some advice

OP posts:
SaintGeorge · 23/09/2006 17:41

Telling people where they can and can't post on this board is not the best way to get sympathy or advice.

Many people have offered you good advice from your very first posting. Follow it or not, your choice, but please don't get defensive and start ordering people around.

Ulysees · 23/09/2006 17:53

vvvvvvv hope you get some good news. Just bump your thread up if it goes quiet by putting 'bump' then post message.

Once you get used to mumsnet you'll realise it's like a community, allsorts of different people. We've had a few trolls and we just get suspicious. It's sad when we get to know someone and find out they're lying so that's why some of us may seem a bit sensitive.

take care xx

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 17:53

what are u talking about? how am i ordering people about are u from the usa. if so we will meet up if u have a problem?

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 17:55

ulysoos thanks for the advice its nice to no there are some nice people on here.xxxx

OP posts:
3andnomore · 23/09/2006 18:01

Can I just point out that I did offer plenty of advice, as much as one can offer being in cyberworld, this, however did not stop me wondering if you were for real, as you had opened to many threads and I think I answered in almost every one, and then nothing....bit frustrating, don't you think?
If you are really as worried as you say go to your nearest Hospital with EPU and they will give you a scan to check out for ectopic pg or whatever..I certainly owuld not wait till after the weekend if I was truely worried!
Did you read the links for ectopic pg? And if so, do you feel that that might be what you are experiencing!

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 18:04

yes i did and dont think its that coz im not in pain. i have said over and over again that im ssorry for opening so many threads but as i said i never new how to use the sight and no one can hate me for that.

OP posts:
vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 18:04

yes i did and dont think its that coz im not in pain. i have said over and over again that im ssorry for opening so many threads but as i said i never new how to use the sight and no one can hate me for that.

OP posts:
HappyMumof2 · 23/09/2006 18:06

Message withdrawn

3andnomore · 23/09/2006 18:09

Loook V, not trying to pick a fight, but I was merely saying that I and many others did offer advice, but that we may still have become suspicious...fair enough if you are for real, but it is really hard to judge in cyberland....!
Glad though that you think that it's probably not a Ectopic pg...maybe it's a blighted ovum (sp?)...although don't really know much about that, sorry, and if a test would come back positive or not!
Anywya, really hope that you will soon know what the situation is!

HappyMumof2 · 23/09/2006 18:11

Message withdrawn

SpaceCadet · 23/09/2006 18:14

v, best thing you can do is go to your gp on monday, as they need to find out why youve missed a period and are in pain.

vvvvvvv · 23/09/2006 18:14

as i said i will let every one know what the hell is wronge with me as soon as i find out coz i think u would all love to know as i posted so many around not knowing how to use the site lol

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.