Just off the top of my head:
- Student fees
- Public sector workers terms and conditions (otherwise known as moving the goal posts after the match has started)
- Women (Report on Fawcett legal challenge result here)
- Sure Start
- Erosion of employment rights
- Removal of EMA
- Removal of universal child benefit
- Unfair changes to DLA
- Unfair changes to ESA assessment
I am getting more and more fed up that these decisions are being made to take away some of the things we should be most proud of and that took years to be achieved.
This thread is a safe haven for some ranting as I know some of us are feeling sick and tired of it all.