Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Vardy or Rooney - Wagatha Christie - Whose side are you on and why?

CurvyBirdy · 12/05/2022 18:26

The great "who-dunnit"! Whose side are you on and why?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Greensleeves · 12/05/2022 18:27

I mean, I couldn't give two tugs of a dead dog's cock about either of them.

But if I were really forced to pick a side....Vardy is clearly the villain of the piece. Grin

Please
or

JohannSebastianBach · 12/05/2022 18:29

Meh, don't really give a shit either way.

Please
or

actiongirl1978 · 12/05/2022 18:32

Ooh Colleen obviously. The other one looked like a wicked step mother yesterday in all that black.

Colleen looks like someone I'd like to have a chat with.

So my view based entirely on clothing choices in court this week.

Also following Marian keyes who is giving a hilarious running commentary on twitter.

Please
or

Clutterbugsmum · 12/05/2022 18:33

Why do you need to be on any side.

These are two irrelevant children have a playground argument women who shouldn't be even reported as news.

No one cares about who said what to who. They are nobodies, they both have more money then sense.

Please
or

BonnesVacances · 12/05/2022 18:35

CR's side.

I've not seen anything so far that has made me think that RV wasn't a sneaky snake selling titbits and gossip to The Sun. Whether RV will legally get away with having sabotaged her WhatsApp messages and this means CR won't be able to prove that, I've no idea.

But if RV wins the defamation case, CR will just write a cheque from her bank account of £££ and know that whatever happens, RV lost really. I can't imagine she'll have many friends left in the football industry.

Please
or

motherofchihuahuas · 12/05/2022 18:37

CR.
She's called RV out. RV is just continuing with this farce of not selling stories.
Plus the sun is a rag of a paper. I wouldn't wipe my arse on it.

Please
or

TinaYouFatLard · 12/05/2022 18:41

Team Colleen all the way! The court reporting I’ve been reading on Twitter has been spectacular! Who wouldn’t be amused by the PA chipolata saga? 😂

Please
or

Staynow · 12/05/2022 18:43

RV is just a media whore surely.

Please
or

TidyDancer · 12/05/2022 18:44

Team Rooney here.

I have to keep reminding myself that Vardy is the one who chose to bring this to court. She's made it so much worse for herself given what's been revealed so far. Even if she wins she's lost. She's virtually universally disliked.

Never forgotten what a vile bully she was on I'm a celebrity.

Please
or

ThreeRingCircus · 12/05/2022 18:44

I can't fathom why anyone would be taking RV's on this. It's now known that she definitely was selling stories to the tabloids and she comes across as a nasty piece of work to be honest. The comment about Peter Andre just shows how tacky she is.

I had to laugh at her asking "who is Davy Jones?" when quizzed about the phone being at the bottom of the North Sea.

Please
or

Drywhitefruitycidergin · 12/05/2022 18:45

Team Rooney obviously- can't imagine what RV thought she was going to get out of going to court. Tbh only following via twitter which is hilarious!

Please
or

Libertaire · 12/05/2022 18:46

I’m on the side of the lawyers. They have already managed to string this out for years, earning fortunes in fees, before it came to court. I bet they are all going to the pub together at the end of each day and having a good laugh about their ghastly chav clients. Good luck to them.

Please
or

SomersetONeil · 12/05/2022 18:46

Clutterbugsmum

Why do you need to be on any side.

These are two irrelevant children have a playground argument women who shouldn't be even reported as news.

No one cares about who said what to who. They are nobodies, they both have more money then sense.

Except a vast number of people seemingly do care. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was just scrolling through my FB news feed, and the New York Times is reporting on it.

Please
or

Skiptheheartsandflowers · 12/05/2022 18:48

Team Rooney for all the reasons pp have said above. Can't believe Vardy actually brought the case and has put herself in this position.

Am also bored and unimpressed by the volume of 'who cares' 'they're both pointless' replies from people who 1) have presumably paused briefly from rereading Proust to lower themselves to comment, and 2) would be the first to start wailing about it if someone was selling personal info of theirs to The Sun.

Please
or

DarleneSnell · 12/05/2022 18:50

Coleen. I think it's petty as hell but Vardy brought the lawsuit, so here we are. She was also horrible on I'm a Celeb.

Please
or

SpindleInTheWind · 12/05/2022 18:52

I am aghast at the antics of RV and all the destroyed evidence. It’s making a mockery of the court process. How the fuck is she getting away with it?

Please
or

Georgeskitchen · 12/05/2022 18:52

Neither of them. Two talentless bimbos with too much (of their husbands) money

Please
or

frogswimming · 12/05/2022 18:57

I read somewhere that cr might not win because it could have been rv or her pr who leaked the stories. But I thought cr only said 'rv's account'?

(Team Rooney, does rv even believe the implausible things she's said?!?!?)

Please
or

Ferngreen · 12/05/2022 19:02

I think it's pretty tragic really - a family member had to attend court several times over a custody fight - soooo stressful - you don't know for sure what the result will be.
I doubt either will get over this for a long time. Though no doubt put on brave faces.

Please
or

Skiptheheartsandflowers · 12/05/2022 19:03

Georgeskitchen

Neither of them. Two talentless bimbos with too much (of their husbands) money

Didn't know you had to have 'talent' to bring or defend yourself in a court case! Every day's a school day 🙄

Please
or

Retrievemysanity · 12/05/2022 19:03

CR as she doesn’t seem to have done anything wrong. Don’t know what RV was thinking!

Please
or

OnlyFoolsnMothers · 12/05/2022 19:03

Which one took it to court? Wasting time and money- I’m on anyone else’s side

Please
or

DingDongBellPussysInTheWell · 12/05/2022 19:05

BonnesVacances

CR's side.

I've not seen anything so far that has made me think that RV wasn't a sneaky snake selling titbits and gossip to The Sun. Whether RV will legally get away with having sabotaged her WhatsApp messages and this means CR won't be able to prove that, I've no idea.

But if RV wins the defamation case, CR will just write a cheque from her bank account of £££ and know that whatever happens, RV lost really. I can't imagine she'll have many friends left in the football industry.

This covers pretty much everything that I was going to say.

Please
or

Libertaire · 12/05/2022 19:05

OnlyFoolsnMothers

Vardy is suing Rooney for libel for Rooney’s allegation, made on social media, that Vardy leaked false stories about Rooney to the Sun.

Please
or

DingDongBellPussysInTheWell · 12/05/2022 19:06

OnlyFoolsnMothers

Vardy is suing Rooney for libel

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.