Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Hush..Its the new collection S/S18 and we are still loving it!!

(1000 Posts)
neveradullmoment99 Thu 15-Feb-18 23:26:16

Thought I would create a new thread for all the Hush addicts!!!
Everyone welcome smile

neveradullmoment99 Thu 15-Feb-18 23:28:38

The old thread is here grin

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/3075175-Hush-new-collection-were-loving-it-so-much-we-need-a-new-thread?watched=1&msgid=75665038#75665038

Laska5772 Fri 16-Feb-18 08:07:02

yo hoo! Hushista here!

Laska5772 Fri 16-Feb-18 08:07:42

Am wearing my new custard Vickie this morning grin

ilovecherries Fri 16-Feb-18 08:20:25

I've gone completely off the rails today. I do not have an item of hush on my body. Except for my cashmere beanie and wrist warmers. Freezing again. Plumber coming to service central heating so to ensure boiler isn't too hot to handle, it's off.

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 08:52:46

I'm still in my jammies. So much to choose from. What hush will I wear?

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 08:55:02

Hope you get your heating sorted cherries. My car is out of commission and it was bitterly cold yesterdaysad On a plus it's bright and sunny and my dh has taken the kids to school. grin

Laska5772 Fri 16-Feb-18 09:19:52

Hmm. better have egg for breakfast (and put bib on to drink coffee ) am such a mucky pup..

Hope heating gets sorted out.. cherries I hope its not just beanie and wristwarmers of plumber ma think its his lucky day!

So never what did you go for?

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 09:26:23

Going to put on my next denim skirt [ a bit mini but what the hell!!!], thick black leggings and my gorgeous nana. It was inspired by you Laska!!!!! I think you wore similar a few days ago grin
Still not dress atm. Contemplating breakfast first. Egg sounds good. Boiled egg and toast yum. Then I will dress and select a nice perfume from my perfume parlour addiction. Choosing from Jo Malone and Tom Ford dupes. Think I may go for Arabian woods today. Something a bit spicy. My favourite JM perfume so far is Pomegranate noir. I cant stop sniffing it. Even my dd's love it.

TheFormidableMrsC Fri 16-Feb-18 09:35:24

Good morning! Just checking in here. I saw on the Hush FB page yesterday that a rather large concession opened yesterday in our local John Lewis. This is very very dangerous. Very wink.

Today I am going to wear my navy Amie's with a white vest and navy "love" jumper. One of my favourite outfits.

Laska5772 Fri 16-Feb-18 09:43:07

Did you get anything in the Jo Malone 'game' never? they had PNoir shower stuff and hand cream i think.. (see S&B thread ) ..

Mrs C dangerous indeed! we have a small one in Southampton.. although luckily its not just a 'pop in' store for me as i have to get a ferry to get there! However I am rather disturbed that they are going 'high st' [Laska snobface]

TheFormidableMrsC Fri 16-Feb-18 09:48:17

Oh Laska, a ferry! That would work for me as "effort". I agree with you actually, I don't want it all over the place either! For me it's a 20 min drive and inconvenient parking and walking and I don't go there very often. I shall try and forget it's there!

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 10:03:46

However I am rather disturbed that they are going 'high st' [Laska snobface]

I agree. One of the things I like about Hush is that no one really wears it here. It would spoil it a bit for me. Talking about other shops, I used to love Toast. What has happened to them? They are far too 'sack cloth and ashes' for me. The only thing I have been tempted to buy is their dungarees as they are very plain. Everything else [apart from the prints] are a bit meh. Even their jewellery is rubbish.

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 10:04:37

Where about do you stay Mrs C? Your not from Scotland are you? They seemingly opened a concession in Glasgow.

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 10:05:27

*You're

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 10:07:23

Laska I saw that thread but I have spent too much on Hush just now to justify any other spends!!! The perfume parlour is a fraction of the price. The JM pom noir was only £8 for a spray of 30ml and is identical to the original.

TheFormidableMrsC Fri 16-Feb-18 10:14:36

Never, I am in Herts. The new concession is in Welwyn Garden City. I live in a different but nearby town.

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 10:17:47

So they must be opening up a few then sad
Oh dear!!

Laska5772 Fri 16-Feb-18 10:31:57

Yup if Hush starts going like Next did,.(everywhere and rubbish.). We are over .

I used to like Toast also.. but it now looks like it is made for Armish Prairie Women only
(apologies to any APWs on MN!) .

I am quite keen on Two Danes.. but its not easy to get here (luckily i have Danish reles)

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 10:41:25

Ooooh laska - the stuff on the Two danes website is lovely!

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 10:51:56

On the hush website - The sienna scarf looks lovely. I am not a summer scarf person though.

Laska5772 Fri 16-Feb-18 10:52:51

Yes, but Its a secret never I've only told you because I know you are discerning.... wink

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 11:01:42

Thank you grin

TheFormidableMrsC Fri 16-Feb-18 11:03:13

Never, yes there is a list of new concessions on the FB page sad

neveradullmoment99 Fri 16-Feb-18 11:03:49

This is my secret too if you like middle eastern/ethnic jewellery

janiebates.com/

I have a few earrings that I love. I got her name from the Toast website and got a pair of earrings that were a fraction of the price on Toast.

This thread is not accepting new messages.