Talk

Advanced search

It's a bigly Trump thread. Another beauty. But you don't need to know what's in it. I don't have to tell you. So there.

(995 Posts)
amispartacus Thu 16-Feb-17 22:37:53

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2855213-You-can-read-this-thread-anywhere-Even-in-a-Florida-resort-Its-a-secure-thread-Trump-cont

There was a press conference. It was interesting.

cozietoesie Thu 16-Feb-17 22:39:42

Thanks ami. smile

GingerIvy Thu 16-Feb-17 22:40:50

hahahahahahaha "I don't have to tell you!" Love it! Thanks ami

Eatingcheeseontoast Thu 16-Feb-17 22:40:58

Both the telegraph and the guardian called the press conference extraordinary. Which could be taken many ways.

GingerIvy Thu 16-Feb-17 22:41:18

Lawrence O'Donnell ‏@Lawrence 4h4 hours ago
More
"I am the least anti-Semitic person" literally means you are anti-Semitic but less than every other anti-Semite you know.

Cherrysoup Thu 16-Feb-17 22:41:28

It's the best. It's yuge!

LouiseBrooks Thu 16-Feb-17 22:41:42

I'm sure this thread will be as interesting as the press conference, but much saner!

GingerIvy Thu 16-Feb-17 22:42:06

Matt Haig ‏@matthaig1 4h4 hours ago
More
Told that slagging off Donald Trump could damage book sales. Just held an election with myself and the popular vote is I don't care.

peaceout Thu 16-Feb-17 22:43:16

How much more crazy is it going to get?
(Thanks for being thread starter Ami👍🙋)

GingerIvy Thu 16-Feb-17 22:43:37

An article on Melania, as mentioned previously. www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/melania-trump-miserable-first-lady-president-donald-trump-white-house-new-york-barron-a7582571.html

cozietoesie Thu 16-Feb-17 22:44:35

The Guardian said a sight more than that, Eating. They were positively.......forthright. wink

GingerIvy Thu 16-Feb-17 22:47:28

CNN Politics ‏@CNNPolitics 7m7 minutes ago
More
Cummings: Trump "needs to have a bigger picture of the African-American communities" cnn.it/2lXM4pR

Interesting,because Trump told us himself at his press conference that he got a lot of the African-American community votes (and Hispanic and women, according to him). He TOLD us. It MUST be true. hmm

GingerIvy Thu 16-Feb-17 22:47:50

Why can't they put Trump on Question Time? grin

Lweji Thu 16-Feb-17 22:48:05

Maybe you can tell us next week? Monday or Friday, maybe Wednesday, we'll see. But I know it will be yuge and tremendously bigly.
Or never.

TheClaws Thu 16-Feb-17 22:48:27

Wow. That was a quick thread. (The last one, I mean). Thanks, ami, for continued thread maintenance and amazing naming and stuff, and of course, thanks Mr Trump, for providing us with ample material to fill the threads. Still a bit confused we are here at all confused

pinboard Thu 16-Feb-17 22:48:36

Thanks, ami
It's big, it's yuge, it's bigly big league bigly big... a bit like DT's ego...
I mean, I don't have to tell you how big it is, just come to my Rally... grin

Dunlurking Thu 16-Feb-17 22:48:57

Bigly thanks for the new thread, and for the account of the press conference on the last. Tomorrow's opinion columns are going to be interesting full of fake new. Feels like things are reaching a climax - hoping the Watergate moment is approaching...

BagelGoesWalking Thu 16-Feb-17 22:49:48

I'm honestly still in shock ...

DumbledoresApprentice Thu 16-Feb-17 22:50:08

It feels like reality is breaking down. The whole situation is so unbelievably surreal.

cozietoesie Thu 16-Feb-17 22:50:23

Let's see if this works.

Guardian article on presser

GingerIvy Thu 16-Feb-17 22:50:30

And does May REALLY want to deal with the lunatic??

DameDeDoubtance Thu 16-Feb-17 22:51:49

Delurking VRAPPPP <the sound of delurking>

That conference, yeesh!

GingerIvy Thu 16-Feb-17 22:53:08

BBC Newsnight ‏@BBCNewsnight 54s54 seconds ago
"What we saw today was the old Donald Trump from the campaign trail and it was fabulous" - Trump advisor @SebGorka talks to #Newsnight pic.twitter.com/MPtJBiyM9M

Dear lord, it's complete lunacy. Sorry it doesn't link, but should work if you copy/paste and go.

PlectrumElectrum Thu 16-Feb-17 22:53:34

You write means things OP, you are just dishonest people but I'm having a great time, I'm loving it so I'm bigly marking this spot. grin

TheClaws Thu 16-Feb-17 22:54:35

You know what my favourite time of the day is? Because of the time difference, when I sit down to breakfast, I get to scroll through an avalanche of the latest tweet whinges. Usually there are four or more. Not even my teenagers whinge like that and they certainly have a wider vocabulary. Always gives me a bit of a giggle to start the day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now