Talk

Advanced search

You can read this thread anywhere. Even in a Florida resort. It's a secure thread. Trump cont.

(989 Posts)
amispartacus Wed 15-Feb-17 13:10:40

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2852511-This-thread-will-see-you-in-court-Again-Trump-watch

I had a million thread titles to choose from....grin

PlectrumElectrum Wed 15-Feb-17 13:16:40

Reporting for duty!

amispartacus Wed 15-Feb-17 13:17:06

The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!

Calling intelligence agencies UnAmerican?

I thought the CIA were his friends?

amispartacus Wed 15-Feb-17 13:18:25

The more he attacks the intelligence community, the more stuff will come out grin

cozietoesie Wed 15-Feb-17 13:20:11

Thanks ami. smile

peaceout Wed 15-Feb-17 13:20:41

@MSNBC & *@CNN are unwatchable. @foxandfriends is great!*
Scrotus the wannabe dictator stamps his foot
This is all so playground, so embarrassingly juvenile, transparent, crass
Still just a stupid joke Donald

klassy Wed 15-Feb-17 13:20:42

He's barking mad. I mean I've known it forever. But come on - at what point is this fucking madness going to be called out? shock

cozietoesie Wed 15-Feb-17 13:22:25

Impeaching a sitting President is huge, klassy. Just massive.

peaceout Wed 15-Feb-17 13:22:30

For scrotus 'illegal' is a euphemism for 'anything I don't like or which makes me look bad'

peaceout Wed 15-Feb-17 13:26:35

He's very active on the tweets, first signs of a volcano about to blow?

peaceout Wed 15-Feb-17 13:27:37

I wonder if this will all be made into a series on Netflix?

Chippednailvarnishing Wed 15-Feb-17 13:27:49

I wonder if Sally Yates has suddenly has loads of job offers?

Natsku Wed 15-Feb-17 13:27:57

Placemarking before I go to see the Finnish President who happens to be in town today - interested to see what level of security he has compared to Twitler and the difference in demeanour.

amispartacus Wed 15-Feb-17 13:28:38

Isn't he meeting the Israeli PM today?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhbMCEsdXPQ

BoreOfWhabylon Wed 15-Feb-17 13:29:01

I have the best placemarks. It's true.

Am also remembering that, after inauguration, El Trumpo gave his people (not sure which ones) thirty days to come up with a plan to vanquish ISIS.

How many days left until the deadline?

PlectrumElectrum Wed 15-Feb-17 13:30:45

One of those rogue accounts suggests POTUS is convinced VPOTUS is super loyal, the best for now while ranting about suing those behind the leaks - dots not yet joined that he'll allegedly have VPOTUS facing him in court if that's his intended tactic. <disclaimer - I've no idea who is behind the leaks or what POTUS says/thinks etc.>

AcrossthePond55 Wed 15-Feb-17 13:31:35

Sigh. The man is delusional, truly delusional. The scary thing is that someone who is delusional cannot be convinced that their delusions are not real. My Mum (dementia) was 100% convinced there were people 'throwing parties' in the 3' crawlspace under her house. Nothing we could do or say would convince her otherwise.

I'm beginning to think they should do a 'fitness for duty' review.

AndHoldTheBun Wed 15-Feb-17 13:38:55

Checking in.

DumbledoresApprentice Wed 15-Feb-17 13:39:45

Is it too much to ask for him to spend the morning being briefed properly before he meets Netanyahu? He's been weak on all foreign policy so far, nodding along and agreeing with every world leader he meets. I really worry about what he might potentially promise or agree to today.

blueskyinmarch Wed 15-Feb-17 13:41:51

Oh dear he appears to have access to his Twitter account again. Surely the top has to blow off this whole debacle soon?

amispartacus Wed 15-Feb-17 13:43:05

Anyone tempted to place some bets:

www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/15/as-white-house-chaos-grows-trump-is-a-boon-for-business-in-britains-betting-houses/?hpid=hp_hp-morning-mix_mm-betting%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.14c2314ced48

www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/donald-trump?ev_oc_grp_ids=3015198

To have a US Navy ship named after him: 10-1

AndHoldTheBun Wed 15-Feb-17 13:43:50

Peaceout - Trump does seem to tweet more when under pressure...

Roussette Wed 15-Feb-17 13:46:24

And he's still banging on about Hillary, it's soooo tedious, what is up with him FFS. So it's OK for the FBI to release info on Hillary before the election, but with his latest tweet, it's obviously not OK to release info on the POTUS after the election. Rightio...... angry

"The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!"

(Thanks for thread ami)

amispartacus Wed 15-Feb-17 13:47:42

There are some very funny bets on offer at Paddy Power grin

megletthesecond Wed 15-Feb-17 13:48:25

What klassy said. How long do we have to watch this cock up of an administration for? Different day, more chaos shock.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: