Please
or
to access all these features

MNHQ have commented on this thread

Site stuff

Right MNHQ, I'm looking at you.

464 replies

ShowOfHands · 02/02/2010 13:55

You know what I want. Enough with the delayed gratification.

I will not be moved. I have a banner.

Do it.

OP posts:
ShowOfHands · 03/02/2010 16:45

'I think Cameron gobbled my cock!'

Read it tomorrow in the Daily Star alongside 'My son turned into a fishfinger and Captain Birdseye won't pay maintenance'.

For a more indepth read, the Daily Mail asks whether absent bearded fathers should be forced to pay maintenance to immigrant mothers of bite-sized crumbed cod treats while Britney Spears may or may not have put on/lost weight in the same city as Suri Cruise wore shoes.

OP posts:
Rhubarb · 03/02/2010 16:53

Well my cock was there when I posted the link and then it was gone whilst Cameron had a very smug look on his face.

If he hasn't gobbled my cock then where did my cock go exactly? I spent ages on that cock!

ShowOfHands · 03/02/2010 16:55

Where exactly did your cock go? Well I could answer that but I'd need a Friday Night Topic to tell you.

And we've come full circle.

OP posts:
StayingDavidTennantsGirl · 03/02/2010 16:56

How's this?

ShowOfHands · 03/02/2010 17:14

Right, not only do those other people at that fluffy place we don't mention have a sex topic, they've had a bloody online sex clinic.

And I can't imagine they do anything more risque than dressing up like clowns and tickling each other with feathers. They don't even need a topic, let alone a clinic.

Us, we're facing daily challenges in the sexual arena and we're not catered for.

OP posts:
Antdamm · 03/02/2010 17:27

They even have a thread about bumsex on NM. Where the OP wonders if its illegal

Bella32 · 03/02/2010 18:19

Actually, I've heard the Netmums sex topic can quite pervy

EssenceOfJack · 03/02/2010 19:33

ahem

Bella32 · 03/02/2010 19:37

Arf.

I notice a distinct lack of Justine in these parts.

Is she turning the other cheek?

Rhubarb · 03/02/2010 19:41

YOU FOUND MY COCK!!!!

Where was it? Where had he stuffed my cock? The smug bastard!

Poor poor cock, are you ok? It looks all traumatised bless, what did that nasty man do to you?

My cock has been abused!

Bella32 · 03/02/2010 19:42

Found Justine too: here

EssenceOfJack · 03/02/2010 19:45

I wouldn't get too close to that cock Rhubarb, it has been in some vvery bad places.
It may well be traumatised, don't mention fagging or Eton in it's earshot or it will probably relapse.

EssenceOfJack · 03/02/2010 19:46

at bella

Rhubarb · 03/02/2010 19:48

Why is Justine hiding near a SHREDDER??? Just what is she planning to do? Shred cocks?

Is that where my cock was? In Justine's shredder?

Does anyone know any good cock counsellors? My cocking cock's a bit cocked up because of that cock Cameron!

EssenceOfJack · 03/02/2010 19:50

Have read through their forum.

Am now Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells that they are deemed able to protect and deal with weirdos and we aren't?!

Bella32 · 03/02/2010 19:52

Posh & Becks are in.

Or at lease Becks is

Bella32 · 03/02/2010 19:52

least

If my typos get any worse I'll have to join Netmums....

Bella32 · 03/02/2010 19:56

Even Hello Kitty is a fan

EssenceOfJack · 03/02/2010 20:02

Protect your cocks!

ShowOfHands · 03/02/2010 20:08

You can run but you can't hide

Can I be serious? Probably a rhetorical question...

I'm fairly cross that I've been asking for ages about this, have what I think are genuine and well thought out reasons for this topic, was asked to garner flipping opinion, have had any subsequent emails ignored and our leader, the shining light that is Justine, can only come back with 'no'. It's not on at all. The weirdies reason just doesn't stand up to scrutiny and all google linkage and Cocky Cameron aside, I think most people understand why it's a good idea.

I shan't be moved you know MNHQ. My ample and indignant bottom is firmly wedged into this thread and neither you nor Cameron will move me on this.

Trial run? Come on, it makes sense.

OP posts:
ShowOfHands · 03/02/2010 20:11

Wonder if this comes in Justine's size?

OP posts:
Bella32 · 03/02/2010 20:14

Seriously - tis a stretch for Bella to be serious but may just manage it - I think there can be no valid reason for not having a 'Sex' topic. Not a 'Friday Night Topic' - that makes it all too sniggerly giggly. We're grown ups - sex is just a part of life and until I went delving into Netmums it really hadn't occurred to me that there is no Sex topic on MN. Seems like a glaring omission, tbh.

If we have a Sex topic then it can be hidden if required. Seems absolutely bonkers that a forum aimed at women of childbearing age has a topic on Chicken Keeping but not one on Sex.

Would slot into Body & Soul quite neatly between Relationships and Style and Beauty.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

LeninGrad · 03/02/2010 20:34

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

EssenceOfJack · 03/02/2010 20:45

Cock Whisperer's are available

Bella32 · 04/02/2010 09:14

Any word from MNHQ?

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.