Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

TTC after miscarriage Thread 11 🀞🏼✨

1000 replies

Indianna2006 · 20/09/2022 19:54

@AwayWeGo22 @bunnykins123 @calimc83 @FfayeN @Chellooo @LuckyMoonstone @Luna57 @Margo34 @MrscristianoX @Pancake92 @TheBirdintheCave @theblueflowers @mummatara @ChloeN @Luna57 @everythingzrosie

New thread ladies!! Wishing you all lots of luck 🀞🏼🀞🏼✨

please tag anyone I’ve missed it was just quick and rough xx

OP posts:
Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 16:28

@LuckyMoonstone that's great news!! So glad you are getting looked after xx

Please
or

Mariabombia · 21/09/2022 17:12

@Luna57 oh my goodness that's great news!! Are you 2-3 weeks then do you reckon? Have you not had a period since mc? Amazing!!

@LuckyMoonstone I second what everyone has said, I'm really glad you spoke to 111 and are getting supported and looked after β™₯️β™₯️

Please
or

FfayeN · 21/09/2022 17:13

@LuckyMoonstone really pleased to hear your GP aid being so supportive and is prepared to look at your fertility going forward. So sorry it's not been a good few days for you though πŸ˜” xx

Please
or

lovenaps · 21/09/2022 17:17

Thank you for the tag (that's me, Pancake, after name change!) ❀
@Indianna2006 I am so sorry you are on this thread again, last time I was here you had a positive test which I guess was a CP, so sorry ❀🌺Hope you are all keeping well ladies!

Please
or

Indianna2006 · 21/09/2022 17:35

@lovenaps oh no I am still pregnant. I’m just following everyone along on here. Too invested in everyone’s stories same as @calimc83 🀭
Also I’m only 9 weeks so don’t feel out of a safety zone AT all. and feel like I like our little group in here. Feel like I know you all πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

OP posts:
Please
or

lovenaps · 21/09/2022 17:51

@Indianna2006 phew! So glad you are still pregnant and so sorry for thinking you were not! πŸ™€
My period was late this month (for the FIRST time in my life apart from the previous two pregnancies, which sadly ended in losses) so I thought I was pregnant again! I wasn't. So first ever late period which did not have an obvious cause.
Trying to relax, not tracking anything, just wanting to DTD regularly and let it happen when it happens. Too much thinking/controlling was driving me crazy! We established a healthy routine now so I am sure fertile window won't be missed even without tracking πŸ˜…
What has everyone been up to? I have just been cooking, cleaning + reading when not at work.

Please
or

FfayeN · 21/09/2022 17:55

@lovenaps what is this healthy TTC routine you speak of without tracking and checking? I wish I could do that! I fear I am too busy/lazy/knackered to do it all month so well done you for keeping a healthy routine locked down! Xx

Please
or

lovenaps · 21/09/2022 17:58

P.S. I decided not to test when the period was not showing up. New level of patience! Had a plan to either wait for when I would roughly be 6 weeks and test then, or test when/if any blood shows up, just to make sure it was not a CP. As I did not get to what would have been 6 weeks, I ended up testing at the first sight of blood.

Last time (with CP) tests caused so much stress and I think it was such a healthy decision to wait and see this time!

Please
or

lovenaps · 21/09/2022 18:03

FfayeN · 21/09/2022 17:55

@lovenaps what is this healthy TTC routine you speak of without tracking and checking? I wish I could do that! I fear I am too busy/lazy/knackered to do it all month so well done you for keeping a healthy routine locked down! Xx

Once we get to let's say day 9 of the cycle, DTD every 2 or 3 days until e.g. day 20, but I know it can be tiring! We don't have any kids so probably feeling a bit less knackered at the end of the day than most people with kids (and yet we really want them! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚).

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 18:12

@lovenaps well done you!! I am with @FfayeN I just can't not know..was all like no OPK testing this month then the minute we DTD I'm checking my levelsπŸ˜‚ so yep super calm this cycle πŸ˜‚

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 18:13

@lovenaps loving your new username πŸ˜…

Please
or

ChloeN · 21/09/2022 18:35

I’ve got a sore throat, so naturally had to search if that was a pregnancy symptom, lol what is wrong with me 🀣🀣

Please
or

lovenaps · 21/09/2022 18:58

DP and I argue a lot these days. Like... a lot :(. That makes everything else so much harder. I am worried for our relationship even though the things we argue over are not sort of major life areas, I can see it taking its toll on us both.

Still trying to stay positive about everything though but life has been pretty shit I have to say. In all areas. Glad I was not here for some time otherwise there would have been more complaints on here than anyone could have handled!πŸ˜…

Please
or

lovenaps · 21/09/2022 18:59

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 18:13

@lovenaps loving your new username πŸ˜…

Thank you πŸ˜‚

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 19:10

@ChloeN ovulation day and am thinking of googling excessive hunger as a symptom πŸ˜‚ I've eaten dinner and am still starving

@lovenaps complain here til your heart is content. A bit of arguing and despair at my end too but just so happy I've ovulated and it's over for a bit. DH away next Monday for work for 10 days ish and he's in a fluster and I'm not for once πŸ˜‚

Please
or

Mariabombia · 21/09/2022 19:33

That's exactly our method aswell @lovenaps !! I actually got told off by a fertility dr for tracking so now we just do it every other day until we run out of steam 😬🀣 I actually do think he has a point though, I think tracking was making me more stressed

Please
or

Mariabombia · 21/09/2022 19:37

Also @lovenaps I do remember you as Pancake from the thread in August. I hope you are doing well. Sending you a big hug !! xx

Please
or

bunnykins123 · 21/09/2022 19:45

@lovenaps I can totally see the pros and cons of both! We do track, but that's mainly because we have a DD, I'm knackered, he's knackered and we just don't have it in us to do it every other (ish) day for almost 2 weeks anymore πŸ˜‚ Tracking is a pain in the bum but I think it's the only way forward for us! I've been way more emosh with DH recently too, I defo don't feel he is as invested in this as me and that makes me narky!

@ChloeN haha honestly, I think if you google enough, anything can be a 'symptom' πŸ˜‚

Please
or

ZoeQ90 · 21/09/2022 20:31

Tested on day period was due, no sign. Tested on third day of waiting, very faint positive but slightly after the 5 min. Flashbacks to miscarriage and cried in fear at going through it all again.
Now 6 days after expected CD1 and can't retest (away on holiday). No idea if I'm actually pregnant or not. Fear HCG is too low if I am and will have a repeat of last time.

Please
or

FfayeN · 21/09/2022 20:36

@lovenaps it's almost what we do anyway but I do definitely get more neurotic as my peak heads in 🀣. Plus I get annoyed with DH and we argue and tbh the last thing I wanna do is have sex so I track to see if I need to push through my mood for the sake of DTD πŸ˜‚. That sounds awful but hopefully I'm not alone in that 😬. I work away sometimes, he does nights and I have 2 DSDs so sometimes the tracking adds a much needed incentive to get it done at the right time. So romantic πŸ˜….
And yes @ChloeN in the TWW anything and everything is googled to see if it's a symptom!

Please
or

Luna57 · 21/09/2022 20:59

Thank you @Mariabombia I’ve had no AF. I tracked straight after MC and ovulated cd15 (well I thought I did). Peak OPK accompanied by EWCM I was testing right up to 18dpo and nothing but I had pregnancy symptoms so just put it down to my hormones being all over the place. We were on sex strike for a good few days after that cos I felt miserable and I’ve had no signs of being fertile since so I’ve actually no idea how far along I actually am I only tested yesterday mid morning so I could phone the doctor about af not coming for 8 weeks and I knew that would of be the first thing they’d ask so you can imagine the surprise when the strong test line appeared.

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 21:11

@FfayeN you are not alone..Guilty as charged πŸ˜‚

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 21:17

I took a look at one of the due date threads. Everyone seems miserable I've a feeling it'll get worse before it gets better even if we get lucky this cycle 😳 obviously I've jinxed it by looking though

Please
or

bunnykins123 · 21/09/2022 21:32

@MrsCristianoX whhhhy are you torturing yourself like that πŸ˜‚

Please
or

mummatara · 21/09/2022 21:51

Evening ladies I wrote out a whole lovely long message earlier then had to take DS to a&e as he had bloody coming from his nose and mouth I couldn't work out if he had swallowed something and scratched his throat or if it was so do with the croup he has developed today. Was so scary and sudden he just started crying then chocking on blood 😳 thankfully he hasn't swallowed anything and cut his throat they think the cough has irritated some vessels hence all the blood. A very long night and I'll be glad to get into bed though not sure how well I will sleep for panicking he might choke on blood in the night πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Anyway my message from earlier disappeared but I popped on to say @LuckyMoonstone glad you've got a plan in place and hope you can get some answers Friday 🀞🏼

@Luna57 so happy and excited for you what an absolute turnaround to thinking AF just isn't showing and great test results for a diluted wee πŸ’•

I have finished reading it starts with an egg and have just forked out Β£200 on vitamins for DH and I and have informed him of our new dietary regime which I will find much harder than him because I love all the refined carbs and sugar and he's so much more disciplined than me πŸ˜‚ Let's pray this works because I def can't afford that every month though some of them are definitely more than a months worth. Still no bleeding. I have had some period like cramps today and really thought I might start bleeding but no such luck yet.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

This thread is not accepting new messages.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?