Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

TTC after miscarriage Thread 11 🤞🏼✨

1000 replies

Indianna2006 · 20/09/2022 19:54

@AwayWeGo22 @bunnykins123 @calimc83 @FfayeN @Chellooo @LuckyMoonstone @Luna57 @Margo34 @MrscristianoX @Pancake92 @TheBirdintheCave @theblueflowers @mummatara @ChloeN @Luna57 @everythingzrosie

New thread ladies!! Wishing you all lots of luck 🤞🏼🤞🏼✨

please tag anyone I’ve missed it was just quick and rough xx

OP posts:
Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 22/09/2022 17:19

Now that they are both dry it’s easy to see that todays is darker. I’m worried about an ectopic 😕

TTC after miscarriage Thread 11 🤞🏼✨
Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 22/09/2022 17:30

Oh and they are much pinker/darker in real life. The photos wash them out a bit

Please
or

Indianna2006 · 22/09/2022 18:12

@LuckyMoonstone 🤔🤔 hmm deff seems darker doesn’t it. Just until tomo to wait. Hopefully they scan you and check your hcg and maybe can get some answers.

OP posts:
Please
or

bunnykins123 · 22/09/2022 19:07

@LuckyMoonstone looks darker to me too. How many weeks would you be now? Really hoping you get some answers tomorrow 🤞🤞

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 22/09/2022 19:22

@bunnykins123 like 5 I think? But my cycles are long so I’m nearly 7 weeks since AF but 3 weeks since ovulation so I don’t know how pregnant that would make me 😂

Please
or

bunnykins123 · 22/09/2022 19:58

@LuckyMoonstone could there be any possible way of this being a new pregnancy? Could you have ovulated later than what you thought? I totally get that the bleeding is strange but I have seen women have proper bleeds and have a normal pregnancy. I think you'd be abound 5 weeks if your dates are correct. How are you feeling? Do you have any symptoms of pregnancy?

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 22/09/2022 20:03

@bunnykins123 what, since the MC a week ago?? No chance 🤣 haven’t had sex since ovulation for a start lol. Erm my boobs occasionally hurt but they always do on-and-off throughout my cycle. I don’t feel sick or anything. Lots of lower back pain though. And constipation 🫣😂

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 22/09/2022 22:49

@LuckyMoonstone trying to avoid Mumsnet today just wish you well for the scan tomorrow 💕

Please
or

ZoeQ90 · 23/09/2022 00:12

Home from holiday. Definite positive on a clear blue test. Determined to be excited and enjoy this, however long it lasts. I was anxious and cautious last time and all it did was rob me of joy, I was still heartbroken by the miscarriage.

Please
or

bunnykins123 · 23/09/2022 07:27

@LuckyMoonstone good luck today! Let us know how it goes 🤞

@ZoeQ90 congratulations!

Please
or

ZoeQ90 · 23/09/2022 08:00

thanks @bunnykins123 , you just made it a little more real. i'm really happy!

Please
or

mummatara · 23/09/2022 08:01

@LuckyMoonstone good luck lovely 💕

@ZoeQ90 congratulations! It's hard to relax and enjoy it when you've been through the pain of it ending but def try as much as you can there will be days when you wobble but that's ok 💐 the first couple of weeks I wobbled a lot but then found I could manage it better as time went on

Please
or

Mariabombia · 23/09/2022 08:34

All the best for today @LuckyMoonstone 💕

Ladies what do you think about this, I'm about cycle day 20, about 5 days dpo but didn't opk test so not 100%.

Last few days my mood has really dropped and I've been quite emotional. I had a bit of a cry to dh last night because I usually get this kind of pms symptom the week before af 😢 I've convinced myself I'm already out. Gutted!! Wasn't tearful at all when I was preg.

Had some pinching /cramping in my left pelvic area last night & couldn't sleep for ages but my gut is telling me it's not happened this month.

Need a pep talk, ttc is such a rollercoaster !

Sending love to you all

Xx

Please
or

mummatara · 23/09/2022 09:02

@Mariabombia big hugs lovely ❤️ it really is the biggest rollercoaster and the emotions really take their toll. I was much more emotional in this pregnancy than my other 2 so I don't think you should rule yourself out yet. Hormones are absolute pigs and make us feel so up and down I also think the feelings in the TWW are just so much more awful than at any other time xx

Please
or

Indianna2006 · 23/09/2022 09:08

@ZoeQ90 congrats lovely

@LuckyMoonstone what time are EPu seeing you?

@mummatara hope your doing okay 😘

OP posts:
Please
or

lizziecat1 · 23/09/2022 09:24

Hi everyone! Sorry you are all going through this, but it is nice to know you are all out there! Can anyone smarter than me help with these results...?
Had d&c 11 days ago. Today bleeding just about completely stopped and pregnancy test very faint (was still quite strong a few days ago)
So I thought I would do first ovulation test, expecting a low result as a baseline to work from.
Instead, it has come up as 'peak' fertility. (Clearblue 4 days test sticks)
It seems unlikely that I am ovulating when only just finished bleed and still some hcg in my system. So is this just the residual hcg confusing the ovulation test?

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 23/09/2022 09:36

thanks everyone, I’m in the waiting room now waiting to be seen. Todays tests was a bit darker again, but still not really dark. I’ll take a pic later

Please
or

Savanna1990 · 23/09/2022 09:47

Just de lurking to wish you luck @LuckyMoonstone

Please
or

ChloeN · 23/09/2022 10:26

@lizziecat1 my ovulation tests were so dark when I still had a bit of hcg in my system! They did seem to increase to a point then decrease so not sure if my LH was rising but not enough to make me ovulate… I got ewcm about 2 weeks after bleeding started but only for about 2 days so think my body was trying to start doing something but didn’t properly ovulate that month xx

Please
or

ChloeN · 23/09/2022 10:26

@LuckyMoonstone hope it goes okay, thinking of you lovely xx

Please
or

curliegirlie · 23/09/2022 10:31

Best of luck @LuckyMoonstone - we're all rooting for you!!

Please
or

lizziecat1 · 23/09/2022 10:32

@ChloeN I guess I know that's the case really and my body isn't anywhere near ovulating yet. Just clutching at straws! Will try to be more patient, but it already feels like forever since the mc.

Please
or

ChloeN · 23/09/2022 10:34

@lizziecat1 I know the feeling it’s so fustrating! If it helps my period came about 10 days after the ewcm so I feel like that reset everything and got it back to normal xx

Please
or

Luna57 · 23/09/2022 10:59

good luck today @LuckyMoonstone Got everything crossed for you!

@lizziecat1 sorry to hear about your loss! HCG can trigger OPKs to go positive but it’s also possible to ovulate while there is still HCG in your system. Have you any other signs you could be fertile like CM, or O pain? After my MC I thought I had ovulated had all the signs and positive OPK but I mustn’t of and my body must of ovulated in secret a couple weeks later without any signs so your body could be gearing up to try to ovulate

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 23/09/2022 11:30

Ah thank you everyone :) well they didn’t find anything, which is a good thing, I was really worried about ectopic, molar etc. But there’s nothing there at all so I’ve just gotta test occasionally and wait for it to go negative. I guess the hcg is just hanging around!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

This thread is not accepting new messages.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?