Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

TTC after miscarriage Thread 11 🤞🏼✨

1000 replies

Indianna2006 · 20/09/2022 19:54

@AwayWeGo22 @bunnykins123 @calimc83 @FfayeN @Chellooo @LuckyMoonstone @Luna57 @Margo34 @MrscristianoX @Pancake92 @TheBirdintheCave @theblueflowers @mummatara @ChloeN @Luna57 @everythingzrosie

New thread ladies!! Wishing you all lots of luck 🤞🏼🤞🏼✨

please tag anyone I’ve missed it was just quick and rough xx

OP posts:
Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 21/09/2022 11:04

Urgh I still don’t know what to do, I feel like I’ve got some pains but are they unrelated? Or in my head? Or even enough to worry about? If it was ectopic, why would the bleeding have stopped? Bit of a coincidence that it was exactly the same length and flow as my normal period too.

Please
or

Everythingzrosie · 21/09/2022 11:22

I’m seriously going to combust from early testing, I should know better but this Mc I’ve had has messed with my head big time! I’m 11dpo and took a Boots strip test. Surely two evaps on two different tests would just be cruel?!

Please
or

Luna57 · 21/09/2022 11:32

I caved and did a digital on like an hours hold with diluted urine (stupid I know 🤷🏼‍♀️) and got 2-3. Wonder if it was fmu would I still get that or 3+. My nipples are on fire, getting waves of nausea and now bleeding gums. It’s funny how all your symptoms come when you know you’re pregnant. Although last pregnancy with the MC I didn’t have any symptoms and only got 1-2 on a digital. I think I’ll phone epu on Monday and see if I can get a reassurance scan and be able to possibly date me.

Please
or

Luna57 · 21/09/2022 11:35

@Everythingzrosie were those the ones you got a line with a couple days ago too? I can def see lines on them. Try a FRER tomorrow? My head would be frazzled if I were you 😂

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 11:38

@Everythingzrosie also I could have sworn I saw something on the bigger test you posted last night. This is why I won't be early testing EVER AGAIN!! I can see those very well 🙈

@LuckyMoonstone I think bleeding from ectopics can come and go but be wary of pain on one side. And trouble sitting down 🤷‍♀️ they asked me this on the phone . I'm sorry I'm literally no use on this😕

Please
or

Everythingzrosie · 21/09/2022 11:38

@Luna57 congratulations 🥳
I did a Boots strip test yesterday and it was negative.

Please
or

Everythingzrosie · 21/09/2022 11:39

@MrsCristianoX I’m giving myself serious line eyes. I should just wait until I’m late! But I don’t know what my Kate will ge after this Mc I’ve no idea 🫣

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 11:40

@Luna57 congratulations 🥰 what a turn of events!!

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 21/09/2022 11:43

@Luna57 congrats!! 😁

Please
or

Luna57 · 21/09/2022 11:46

@Everythingzrosie @MrsCristianoX @LuckyMoonstone thank you, I’m still shocked and have my fingers crossed!

@Everythingzrosie surely that’s a good sign then if they’re positive today but not yesterday. Keep testing!

@MrsCristianoX fingers crossed for the TWW!

Please
or

ChloeN · 21/09/2022 12:00

@LuckyMoonstone i don’t think you would be wasting anyone’s time by phoning up/going in! The epu told me to call anytime I had concerns so if I were you I’d give them a ring xx

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 21/09/2022 12:05

I’m expecting a call back from a nurse, should be within a couple of hours. Unfortunately I can’t ring the EPU myself, got to be referred. I’ll see what the nurse suggests.

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 12:29

@LuckyMoonstone good luck 🤞

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 12:56

Actually proud of my LH graph for once 😊 15 days I can do this 💪

Please
or

bunnykins123 · 21/09/2022 13:04

@LuckyMoonstone let us know how it goes with the nurse, hopefully they will be able to give you a better steer than any of us 🤞

@Luna57 congratulationssss! That's such good news, and quite the surprise!

@MrsCristianoX that's impressive! The highest I got this cycle was 0.66 but I defo missed my peak 🤦‍♀️ thank god for CB opks! Will you attempt again or sack it off for the month now?

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 21/09/2022 13:15

@bunnykins123 maybe tonight just because we want to..It wont make a difference now. I always miss the peak coz of work. No 'selective seduction' required 😘

Please
or

theblueflowers · 21/09/2022 13:34

Thanks for the tag!

@LuckyMoonstone so much uncertainty for you. Would you consider Medichecks for a blood test? You would think that with a previous MC and now this, that your GP would be able to help- you need answers!

I'm still lurking, but with my long cycles I'm ages away from ovulating 😭 I don't know if it's because we've hit the 6 month mark, but I am just so over the whole tracking thing. I don't want to look at sticks every morning! We're just going for EOD for weeks on end 😂

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 21/09/2022 13:41

111 nurse gave me the number for the EPU because now I’ve spoken to 111 it’s basically a referral. But she’s also booked for my GP to ring me today, and she said to wait until I’ve spoken to them before I call the EPU in case they have any other suggestions first

Please
or

Indianna2006 · 21/09/2022 13:52

@LuckyMoonstone glad you’ve spoken to somebody. Hopefully they give you clearer direction.

@Luna57 congrats. Bet that’s had your mind in a spin though.

@Everythingzrosie deff can see something on those tests for sure

OP posts:
Please
or

Everythingzrosie · 21/09/2022 13:56

@LuckyMoonstone my EPAU used to be in the maternity unit, right where they held ante natal clinics. I had to walk past pregnant bumps to get to EPAU. Thankfully they moved recently to somewhere non hospital related and it’s self referral now. You have to phone and not just turn up which is fair enough. I hope you get somewhere with the gp

@Indianna2006 thank you, just hope it’s not an evap line as they seem to like me at the moment!

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 21/09/2022 14:53

I don’t think I’m gonna bother ringing EPU until I’ve seen what tomorrows test looks like

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 21/09/2022 15:37

A dr from my GP surgery rang me just and she was so nice. She’s got me in the EPU for a scan at half 9 this Friday. And she said that because this is (potentially) my 3rd miscarriage, we can discuss what to do going forward when I have my appointment there next Friday which was originally my appointment to talk about my blood test results, but now they will be able to combine all this info and work out a plan 👍

Please
or

Indianna2006 · 21/09/2022 15:41

@LuckyMoonstone oh that’s good. Glad you’re being seen. An either way may be a better plan moving forward x

OP posts:
Please
or

ChloeN · 21/09/2022 15:49

@LuckyMoonstone glad to hear you’ve got something planned for the next week! Hope you’re feeling okay xx

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 21/09/2022 16:23

Thanks guys, I’m happy that it’s gonna be investigated and hopefully I’ll get some help for my fertility. I’m not holding on to any hope that they’ll find something in the scan on Friday, I just want to make sure there’s nothing going on like an ectopic or molar

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

This thread is not accepting new messages.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?