Talk

Advanced search

to think you should ignore people having a go at you if you are the President Elect of the USA

(987 Posts)
amispartacus Mon 09-Jan-17 21:56:27

Rather than having a go at them on Twitter and describing them as second rate actresses. hmm

Otherwise some people might just think you're a bit sensitive.

If that's how he's going to react when people call him out on things, he's going to have a very long 4 years in the White House

M00nUnit Mon 09-Jan-17 21:57:41

YANBU. He's so childish it's pathetic.

LineyReborn Mon 09-Jan-17 21:58:00

Do you think he has anyone with him when he tweets? Genuine question.

RougeSeas Mon 09-Jan-17 21:58:05

I am terrified for what's to come in the next 4 years, i see relationships forming which will see the next war.

SoDownSoGone Mon 09-Jan-17 21:58:44

He's a fucking idiot makes me so mad

LineyReborn Mon 09-Jan-17 22:00:24

It's as though, through the power of Twitter, 'the leader of the free world' now translates as 'massive cunt'.

I might tweet that.

Whoamicosichangedmynameagain Mon 09-Jan-17 22:00:29

He's angry because non of the liberal leftie singers/songwriters/ poets/ film stars will come to his inauguration.

Obama gets Beyonce, Springsteen and McCartney at his farewell bash and no one will turn out for Trump. Bloody hilarious.

birdybirdywoofwoof Mon 09-Jan-17 22:00:43

He's a psycho.

His tweets are absolutely chilling.

lauryloo Mon 09-Jan-17 22:00:52

He's ridiculous

The thought of him having all that power is truly terrifying

msrisotto Mon 09-Jan-17 22:01:47

YANBU, his twitter activities are excruciatingly embarrassing. He can't possibly have anyone overseeing them 'cos they're such a car crash.

amispartacus Mon 09-Jan-17 22:03:20

Of course, his reaction to Meryl Streep has now set him up for other actors and comedians to take full advantage of his sensitivity.

I bet Spitting Image would have a field day with him.

Revenant Mon 09-Jan-17 22:04:36

I used to utterly dislike Bush and Reagan but at least they tried to behave presidential rather than like a tantrum in toddler. I can't believe Trump is making me feel a bit of nostalgia for Dubya.

SomedayMyPrinceWillCome Mon 09-Jan-17 22:05:20

I believe I heard that During the Presidential campaign his team stopped his twitter access & his tweets were sent by someone else (an aide or suchlike). Looks like he himself is back on Twitter!!

TheBiscuitStrikesBack Mon 09-Jan-17 22:05:44

Even if he did have someone overseeing things I can just imagine him stamping his little feet in a rage and saying "I'm president, I'll call them a goon if I want".

Revenant Mon 09-Jan-17 22:06:21

that should be presidentially and tantruming.

PacificDogwod Mon 09-Jan-17 22:06:59

I am stunned that none of his aides have confiscated his smartphone yet grin
Or at least installed some kind of clever IT wizardry bypass thingumbob <technical> to divert any tweet he intends to send to somebody --sane- to edit them first.

LineyReborn Mon 09-Jan-17 22:07:48

How will the Joint Chiefs actually deal with this man?

I wonder what their strategy is, for when he's alone in his room with a keyboard.

DancingHouse Mon 09-Jan-17 22:08:23

Would you expect anything less from him?

flamencina Mon 09-Jan-17 22:09:20

Sometimes I think he should carry on so everyone can know for sure what a stupid cunt he is, but then I fear that he'll inflame some really sensitive political situation and cause chaos. I don't understand why his team haven't removed his Twitter access tbh.

originalmavis Mon 09-Jan-17 22:09:47

I have a theory. It's actually his youngest son having a larff. I hope...

Autumnsweater Mon 09-Jan-17 22:10:18

Yanbu it's horrifying

Tomorrowillbeachicken Mon 09-Jan-17 22:10:51

He's a complete fruit loop.

CactusFred Mon 09-Jan-17 22:11:43

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Exileinengland1999 Mon 09-Jan-17 22:14:23

He won't be able to do any of it one he's president- he'll be a puppet, won't like that as he's a control freak, throw toys out of pram and hopefully quit. Or the CIA will arrange some kind of accident if he becomes too much of a liability grin

PacificDogwod Mon 09-Jan-17 22:14:25

Somebody could just switch his WiFi off like I do for my boys grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: