Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to think you should ignore people having a go at you if you are the President Elect of the USA

(987 Posts)
amispartacus Mon 09-Jan-17 21:56:27

Rather than having a go at them on Twitter and describing them as second rate actresses. hmm

Otherwise some people might just think you're a bit sensitive.

If that's how he's going to react when people call him out on things, he's going to have a very long 4 years in the White House

M00nUnit Mon 09-Jan-17 21:57:41

YANBU. He's so childish it's pathetic.

LineyReborn Mon 09-Jan-17 21:58:00

Do you think he has anyone with him when he tweets? Genuine question.

RougeSeas Mon 09-Jan-17 21:58:05

I am terrified for what's to come in the next 4 years, i see relationships forming which will see the next war.

SoDownSoGone Mon 09-Jan-17 21:58:44

He's a fucking idiot makes me so mad

LineyReborn Mon 09-Jan-17 22:00:24

It's as though, through the power of Twitter, 'the leader of the free world' now translates as 'massive cunt'.

I might tweet that.

Whoamicosichangedmynameagain Mon 09-Jan-17 22:00:29

He's angry because non of the liberal leftie singers/songwriters/ poets/ film stars will come to his inauguration.

Obama gets Beyonce, Springsteen and McCartney at his farewell bash and no one will turn out for Trump. Bloody hilarious.

birdybirdywoofwoof Mon 09-Jan-17 22:00:43

He's a psycho.

His tweets are absolutely chilling.

lauryloo Mon 09-Jan-17 22:00:52

He's ridiculous

The thought of him having all that power is truly terrifying

msrisotto Mon 09-Jan-17 22:01:47

YANBU, his twitter activities are excruciatingly embarrassing. He can't possibly have anyone overseeing them 'cos they're such a car crash.

amispartacus Mon 09-Jan-17 22:03:20

Of course, his reaction to Meryl Streep has now set him up for other actors and comedians to take full advantage of his sensitivity.

I bet Spitting Image would have a field day with him.

Revenant Mon 09-Jan-17 22:04:36

I used to utterly dislike Bush and Reagan but at least they tried to behave presidential rather than like a tantrum in toddler. I can't believe Trump is making me feel a bit of nostalgia for Dubya.

SomedayMyPrinceWillCome Mon 09-Jan-17 22:05:20

I believe I heard that During the Presidential campaign his team stopped his twitter access & his tweets were sent by someone else (an aide or suchlike). Looks like he himself is back on Twitter!!

TheBiscuitStrikesBack Mon 09-Jan-17 22:05:44

Even if he did have someone overseeing things I can just imagine him stamping his little feet in a rage and saying "I'm president, I'll call them a goon if I want".

Revenant Mon 09-Jan-17 22:06:21

that should be presidentially and tantruming.

PacificDogwod Mon 09-Jan-17 22:06:59

I am stunned that none of his aides have confiscated his smartphone yet grin
Or at least installed some kind of clever IT wizardry bypass thingumbob <technical> to divert any tweet he intends to send to somebody --sane- to edit them first.

LineyReborn Mon 09-Jan-17 22:07:48

How will the Joint Chiefs actually deal with this man?

I wonder what their strategy is, for when he's alone in his room with a keyboard.

DancingHouse Mon 09-Jan-17 22:08:23

Would you expect anything less from him?

flamencina Mon 09-Jan-17 22:09:20

Sometimes I think he should carry on so everyone can know for sure what a stupid cunt he is, but then I fear that he'll inflame some really sensitive political situation and cause chaos. I don't understand why his team haven't removed his Twitter access tbh.

originalmavis Mon 09-Jan-17 22:09:47

I have a theory. It's actually his youngest son having a larff. I hope...

Autumnsweater Mon 09-Jan-17 22:10:18

Yanbu it's horrifying

Tomorrowillbeachicken Mon 09-Jan-17 22:10:51

He's a complete fruit loop.

CactusFred Mon 09-Jan-17 22:11:43

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Exileinengland1999 Mon 09-Jan-17 22:14:23

He won't be able to do any of it one he's president- he'll be a puppet, won't like that as he's a control freak, throw toys out of pram and hopefully quit. Or the CIA will arrange some kind of accident if he becomes too much of a liability grin

PacificDogwod Mon 09-Jan-17 22:14:25

Somebody could just switch his WiFi off like I do for my boys grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now