Can someone explain what my son saw?

(884 Posts)
WitchesInTheWoods Sun 17-Oct-21 10:49:14

My DS (14) and his friends went for a walk deep in the woods yesterday. They came across four people standing in a circle with candles and markings on the ground. Two were dressed in all black, very smart, like priests. The other two were in normal clothes and were bleeding from their arms. My son said he saw them cut themselves, they were mumbling something inaudible while the two in all black held their arms in the air and chanted. When they realised they were being watched one of the people in black told the boys they were going to cut their heads off if they don’t leave. I know it’s true because one of the kids filmed it and I’ve watched it. Wtf!?

OP’s posts: |
benelephant Sun 17-Oct-21 10:50:03

And what happened when you showed this video to the police?

Flaunch Sun 17-Oct-21 10:50:44

No idea but this is something you need to go and talk to the police about. Threatening to cut children’s heads off is not okay.

MissCruellaDeVil Sun 17-Oct-21 10:51:06

I hope you have reported this to the police.

BIoodyStupidJohnson Sun 17-Oct-21 10:51:26

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

pinkyredrose Sun 17-Oct-21 10:52:09

Obviously some kind of ritual. Can we see the film or a screenshot?

Suzi888 Sun 17-Oct-21 10:52:38

To my the policeconfused ritual sacrifice?! grin

Advertisement

clockover Sun 17-Oct-21 10:54:12

You obviously think it's witches, given your user name. If it's true (as in not a set up by the kids) then I'm sure most people would recognise it as some sort of cultish/cuntish behaviour and pass what they knew to the police.

What have you done?

JesusInTheCabbageVan Sun 17-Oct-21 10:55:26

This is a parenting forum populated largely by frazzled, middle class premenopausal women. We've been excitedly arguing about a second hand changing bag in a charity shop for several weeks now. The chances of any of us having insider knowledge of satanic forest rituals are quite slim, tbh.

HereForThis Sun 17-Oct-21 10:55:38

Is it your username then?

Waiting for the video or deletion message.
🍿🍿🍿

WitchesInTheWoods Sun 17-Oct-21 10:56:08

I was only told about it an hour ago. I’ve done a report online to 101.

WitchesInTheWoods Sun 17-Oct-21 10:57:15

The video is identifying because the boys are whispering to each other but here are a few screenshots

Wagsandclaws Sun 17-Oct-21 10:57:38

Sounds like some sort of satanic ritual - fucking weirdos.

Just report it to the police and tell your DC's to stay out of the deep woods for a while.

Hellocatshome Sun 17-Oct-21 10:57:40

This is a parenting forum populated largely by frazzled, middle class premenopausal women. We've been excitedly arguing about a second hand changing bag in a charity shop for several weeks now. The chances of any of us having insider knowledge of satanic forest rituals are quite slim, tbh.

Love this grin

MissCruellaDeVil Sun 17-Oct-21 10:59:16

Looks like some kind of satanic ritual. I'd tell your DS to steer clear of the woods in future.

Namechangeforone Sun 17-Oct-21 10:59:16

Hello I am one of the witches in this video. I am attempting to summon Idris Elba and your son and his mates were ruining the vibe.

No idea. Tell the police

Medievalist Sun 17-Oct-21 10:59:30

Brilliant!

teddingtonbear Sun 17-Oct-21 11:00:07

This is why I don't like the woods. grin

Divebar2021 Sun 17-Oct-21 11:00:36

Not all rituals are satanic. Looks pretty interesting actually ….I mean weird definitely but interesting.

Motnight Sun 17-Oct-21 11:01:32

JesusInTheCabbageVan

JesusInTheCabbageVan wins the Internet for today 😂

Totallydefeated Sun 17-Oct-21 11:01:33

Black magic ritual would be my bet, though not an organised group, as it’s such a small gathering.

Report to police (who are very unlikely to do anything) and tell DC to stay away.

Morgan12 Sun 17-Oct-21 11:01:33

Probably a bunch of idiots playing pretend tbh. People are weird.

I'd tell the police though. And ban my child from the woods. Children shouldn't be walking 'Deep in the woods' anyway surely?

JaneDoe21 Sun 17-Oct-21 11:01:54

You know who must be back and they are his death eaters secretly meeting. grin

Why didn't you report to 999 if they're threatening to chop peoples heads off?

Yaya26 Sun 17-Oct-21 11:02:10

JesusInTheCabbageVan

@JesusInTheCabbageVan the best reply ever 😂

KittenKong Sun 17-Oct-21 11:02:25

Weirdos. Buy hey, a threat’s a threat, so hand over to the police.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in