Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

EASTENDERS 55 - ANY WHIFF OF A SPOILER AND BLONDES WILL HUNT YOU DOWN !!!!

Blondeshavemorefun · 02/05/2022 20:12

So Jean is finally getting help

will mock sleep with janine or will he get back with L

will L get sober

will they mention dot bless her soul passing away in real life

will Martin and Stacey get back together

will ruby have her baby soon. Must be due

what will happen to uncle festers addiction

will phil be released

any other stories I’ve missed ?

OP's posts:
Please
or

the80sweregreat · 02/05/2022 20:20

Thank you blonds , Lovely new thread.

I'm sorry , but Sandra was awful and I can't see her teaching Dotty chess !
Will Bernie start going to church ?
Don't care about Janine or Mick to be honest! He doesn't love her.
Poor Jean though , I hope they get her better soon , that was sad

Please
or

Blondeshavemorefun · 02/05/2022 20:21

Yes Jean was sad but good she’s getting help

OP's posts:
Please
or

ItsNotNormalLove · 02/05/2022 20:59

I loved Stacey's vulnerability tonight at the end with Harvey. She's such a tough cookie usually.
I think she will get back together with Martin eventually. Was Ruby pregnant?? She'll probably be back at some point then, with a child in tow, ready for it all to kick off with Stacey again.

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 02/05/2022 21:03

I was surprised at Stacey really , she should rely on Martin and Kat more than Harvey.
It was sad seeing Jean like that :(

Please
or

Meredusoleil · 02/05/2022 21:25

I love the look of the church going lad - possibly a new love interest for Bernie? Although I find it rather hard to believe she would have spilled her guts to him so quickly upon first meeting 🤔

Also just want Mick and Linda to get back together again. And Martin and Stacey too. Why hasn't Sean been called? They really need to talk to Lily instead of shutting her out like that. Jean looked awful 😕

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 02/05/2022 21:26

I think that Bernie knew Gareth from the chess club ? That's the impression I got anyway.

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 02/05/2022 21:27

From before I meant ! She used to go along to play before she had Roly.

Please
or

MardyOldGoth · 02/05/2022 21:30

Bernie will go to the church. It will be a cultish one and she'll be sucked in due to feeling vulnerable after being a surrogate.

That's my prediction.

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 02/05/2022 21:49

Yes, the church storyline has been signposted now. They are not subtle about it are they ?
Bernie will probably start to lecture Karen or Dotty too ! ( not a spoiler)

Please
or

TurquoiseDreamCatcher · 02/05/2022 21:56

Thanks for the new thread blondes.

Please
or

Annonymiss123 · 02/05/2022 22:07

MardyOldGoth

Bernie will go to the church. It will be a cultish one and she'll be sucked in due to feeling vulnerable after being a surrogate.

That's my prediction.

I was thinking the same thing.

Please
or

muckandnettles · 03/05/2022 12:04

Thanks for the new thread, Blondes! Mostly I don't join in, just read everyone's opinions but I have to say I think Stacey is turning into such a good actress these days as pp have said. I can see she might be one of those who can leave a soap and make it elsewhere in tv or theatre. Hope she doesn't though as I like her in EE. I'm enjoying the focus on Bernie now, though I hope she gets a bit of happiness out of this church chess boy storyline and not more doom and gloom.

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 03/05/2022 12:38

I hope it's positive for Bernie, it might be ok ( despite my misgivings ) after all, it worked out for Bobby and he was accepted and been in prison in the past too. It might show that going to church isn't strange or only what older people might do or whatever. Or might even come to nothing.
That was an unexpected twist with Dotty and the chess , but I'm not convinced her mum would have taught her. Too busy drinking to do that , but I'm overthinking it I think !

Please
or

mangoontoast · 03/05/2022 13:42

Bernie is gay...

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 03/05/2022 19:39

Billy is 63 ! Gosh, he doesn't look it

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 03/05/2022 19:47

I hate to sound a 'judgy pants ' but Rainie and Stuart were desperate for a child and now neither of them seem bothered about him poor love ( or moaning about him!)
Stuart seems positively depressed about having him about, but he has had an op so maybe I'm being a bit mean
Janine is annoying me, he isn't interested mate!

Please
or

Eastie77Returns · 03/05/2022 20:20

I actually feel a bit sorry for Janine! Have I missed the reason Mick is unable to sleep with her?

The Bernie baby storyline is just bizarre. Hard to believe she’d hand over the baby and then be ok about seeing him on the Square every day with his new ‘parents’ who as a PP said do not seem that interested in him.

I started watching again after missing months of episodes just in time to see Sam return. Thank goodness they didn’t recast the original one. Why did she have to stay with Jack & D, she’s a Mitchell and must have the £££ available to rent her own place (or failing that there’s also Phil’s safe and the never ending stash of cash). It didn’t occur to me until she asked after her nephew Raymond that both he and Rickaaay are cousins and step siblings!

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 03/05/2022 20:32

They are all related on that square ! .
I'm not sure why Mick can't sleep with Janine , maybe he really does only love Linda? His only love!
The Bernie /Stuart / Rainie story is so far fetched it's untrue and it's obvious he will struggle after having an op too ( a big one at that) its sad they couldn't have had stuart well and happy and a good dad , but that's too easy for EE writers who have to pile on the misery

Please
or

lazymum99 · 03/05/2022 20:35

From what I could see Stuart seems to have been prescribed OxyContin. One of the most addictive painkillers around. Surely this is very unlikely seeing they knew he was a recovering addict

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 03/05/2022 20:40

The consultant told Stu that they would review his meds didn't he? Give him less addictive painkillers ? Seems they didn't then!

Please
or

Fiddlersgreen · 03/05/2022 20:48

Thanks for the new thread blondes

Please
or

the80sweregreat · 03/05/2022 20:51

Poor Whitney , she only kissed Mick once in a moment of madness , nothing else happened
She is now on Janine's hit list.

Please
or

Justjoinedforthis · 04/05/2022 06:32

I am a bot baffled as to why Stuart is scared of the baby…my partner thinks he is scared of bonding with it in case he doesn’t get better, I think that’s giving Stuart a bit too much credit

Please
or

Meredusoleil · 04/05/2022 07:27

Justjoinedforthis

I am a bot baffled as to why Stuart is scared of the baby…my partner thinks he is scared of bonding with it in case he doesn’t get better, I think that’s giving Stuart a bit too much credit

That's what I think too. What if the chemo doesn't work and he's not around for much longer - no point in getting too attached to the baby!

Please
or

Blondeshavemorefun · 04/05/2022 09:47

the80sweregreat

Poor Whitney , she only kissed Mick once in a moment of madness , nothing else happened
She is now on Janine's hit list.

I thought this. She didn't shag mick

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.