My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Use our Single Parent forum to speak to other parents raising a child alone.

Lone parents

Looking for a blind date in October.....?

137 replies

Jazmyn · 06/08/2010 13:46

I have a wonderful (male) friend who has recently had his heart broken by an evil woman and I've been trying to find him a wonderful English girl but it seems everyone I know is already attached!!

Me and my friend, DH, and our newborn son will be visiting my parents in Buckinghamshire in the first week of October so if you think you might be interested in a fun night out (somewhere safe and public ofc!) with a wonderful, good looking, 32 year old, half dutch, half italian (but speaks perfect english) man who adores kids and dreams of settling down for a family then let me know!!!

:-)

OP posts:
lionstigersandbearsohmy · 10/08/2010 16:04

I've enjoyed it too, it's been a giggle :)
Count me in for the meet up!!

hobbgoblin · 10/08/2010 16:09

I meant Holland obviously. I'm sure someone upthread started confusing me with talk of Dane's...

BeauticianNotMagician · 10/08/2010 16:10

Wow i cant believe i got chosen.Especially when all the ladies on here are soo gorgeous,witty and kind.I never get interest from nice men.Thank you for your messages of good luck etc ladies.

Hobbgoblin talk about putting the pressure on Grin

Jazmyn regarding the footie he did read the badly bit didnt he as in i more often than not trip over the ball haha.I do try though.What will happen now will you let me know details nearer the time and also do i get to meet you too you sound like such a giggleSmile

Jazmyn · 10/08/2010 16:33

Beautician, I've sent him the link to your facebook (found it via the photo you linked to me) so I'm pretty sure he'll add you on there, I suggest you add him too then I'll leave you guys to sort things out from here on in.... I dont want to be control freaky for the rest of it, that'd just be weird!

He has skype and msn as well so I'm sure you guys can get chatting before October!

Definately yes to meeting up, I'd love to! I think a few of the other the others on here would like to as well.... Any volunteers to set up a girlie get together? I will have to be reliant on my darling daddy or Mark for transport though as he's the one driving us all over and I dont have a car in the UK any more so preferably somewhere near the Aylesbury or Buckingham area.

OP posts:
BeauticianNotMagician · 10/08/2010 16:47

Ok thank you.Didnt realise i linked to my facebook at least you got to see all my other dodgy photos in advance.

I dont drive im taking lessons now so hopefully will by christmas.Its not too far from me though and is very easy to get to.My mums partner is from aylesbury.Im sure we can arrange a meet up.

belledechocolatefluffybunny · 10/08/2010 18:41

Have you thought of setting up a dating agency Jaz? Wink

Jazmyn · 11/08/2010 07:59

haha just setting up all the people I know who are single and looking :P..... possibly!!

lol, not really.... this is just for Mark coz he's special. If I wasnt already attached to someone even more amazing I'd take him myself lol.

OP posts:
belledechocolatefluffybunny · 11/08/2010 11:55
Grin
hobbgoblin · 11/08/2010 12:02

Have you lot all got other dates lined up? I joined that free love and friends dating site the other night. Grand total of 1 interested party!

When I dated with only 3 or 2 children I had hundreds of replies and many dates. This is confirming by belief that nobody is interested in a mum of many. :(

belledechocolatefluffybunny · 11/08/2010 12:08

No, I don't do dating sites. I tried it ages ago, pissheads/sex maniacs. I'd rather be single, if some hot, intelligent man were to walk into me then so be it.

The right man won't give a monkeys how many children you have hobbgoblin.

lionstigersandbearsohmy · 11/08/2010 16:52

No Hobgoblin, no dates here!!
Signed up to a dating site for grand total of 2 weeks and hated it. No interested parties in RL and I only have one child...actually that's even more depressing!!

belledechocolatefluffybunny · 11/08/2010 17:44

God, the last date I went on ended up sending me a text telling me I was a 'top lass' I didn't meet again, it was just coffee. There's just no hope!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.