Talk

Advanced search

Shon Faye and the Stickers

(203 Posts)
Mrbatmun Wed 05-Sep-18 18:46:12

So Shon has been ripping down a pro-woman sticker allegedly found in a toilet and taken some selfies. This picture says a lot about Shon, but not quite what Shon thinks it does.

A picture of yourself holding up a sticker which says 'women's sex based rights' which you have proudly ripped up. Not a great look is it?

LangCleg Wed 05-Sep-18 23:01:40

They don't think these things through, do they?

LemonJello Wed 05-Sep-18 23:06:04

Critical analysis is a weakness, yes.

Stickerladiesoftheworldunite Wed 05-Sep-18 23:09:30

It's all about passing isn't it? Ripping up truths, lying about sex. Sadly, it won't make the reality go away.

The arms were a dead give away, the adam's apple usually has a choker or big necklace covering up.

But aside from those traits, it's the actions. No real woman would act that way.

TerfedOff Wed 05-Sep-18 23:11:22

@Alicethroughtheblackmirror I do wonder that myself. They do make themselves very niche. Would think it would be hard to find true love. The only people who would be interested would mainly be fetishists I would imagine.

SPOFS Wed 05-Sep-18 23:21:04

I actually think that Shon is quite good looking. If they weren't such a horrible misogynistic, I'd let them buy me a drink.

CarolDanvers Wed 05-Sep-18 23:27:32

Shon passes in the same way Paris Lees passes, in posed photos with their heads and limbs carefully positioned to look Laydee-like. Catch them unawares and they look exactly what they are.

JaneJeffer Wed 05-Sep-18 23:30:16

I'm jealous of his eyebrows.

AspieAndProud Wed 05-Sep-18 23:30:25

The way the new pride flag looks - with the trans shaped arrow encroaching on the rest of the rainbow, eating it up, kind of reminds me of the cartoon map of Europe at the beginning of Dad's Army.

Your name will go on ze list!

youtu.be/G1HwKA0J-gU

Ereshkigal Wed 05-Sep-18 23:41:00

hate" on a train

"Get this motherfucking hate off the motherfucking train!"

Ereshkigal Wed 05-Sep-18 23:43:04

"^Luckily for me, I pass".^

grinhalo

AngryAttackKittens Wed 05-Sep-18 23:48:02

Hope springs eternal, etc.

Icantreachthepretzels Wed 05-Sep-18 23:53:02

Don't tell him Aspie! grin

"Get this motherfucking hate off the motherfucking train!"

grin grin grin

MistressDeeCee Wed 05-Sep-18 23:56:40

The black & brown on flag had better not be them trying to show their (bogus) support for black/PoC, when it's well known they don't give a damn about us. Stupid bandwaggonists.

terryleather Thu 06-Sep-18 00:03:22

*"*^*Luckily for me, I pass".*^

Datun Thu 06-Sep-18 00:06:49

Says it all, really.

littlbrowndog Thu 06-Sep-18 00:25:00

Shon owned by stickers. Awkward

Kyanite Thu 06-Sep-18 05:47:12

I'll post again in case missed...you can see the wording in this photo too.

Kyanite Thu 06-Sep-18 05:56:07

On second thoughts, it looks better cropped.

boopsy Thu 06-Sep-18 06:04:01

I saw a woman on JK yesterday (I know was at a friends house...) Very well built mens clothes shaved head, no make up/eyebrows etc, bulky clothes no visible breast shape. Quite a plain lady looks wise without delicate features etc. But as soon as she walked on it was clear she was female literally from the first split second. Shon and pals spend ages to look like women yet still don't even for a second. They hate us for being what they can't be, and that we don't even have to try. So they insult and threaten (and rip up stickers if feeling brave).

Didactylos Thu 06-Sep-18 06:31:29

Love the images Kyanite!
is it possible to add in the quote about 'Enjoy your erasure' too? maybe at the bottom

I think the trans flag is pretty good symbolism really
you have this directed arrow moving onto the rainbow, with the trans colours hiding behind black and brown representing AIDs deaths and people of colour, exactly the way the trans issues co-opt and attatch themselves onto other issues eg racism. And then behind them? the mysterious white triangle, which as a pp has said could be anything, but I like the thought of it being a nappy for the AB/DL! And this Trojan horse invades and encroaches across the complex but clear rainbow flag.

Plus, it takes something reasonably recognisable, well established and harmonious and turns it into a hot mess, in the interests of trans validation

Perfect analogy really

friggingdusts Thu 06-Sep-18 06:47:19

Here's another witless handmaiden, Eve Livingston, parroting the razor blade story. Some of these young women really aren't very bright, are they?

twitter.com/eve_rebecca/status/1037418388220534784

Kyanite Thu 06-Sep-18 06:54:29

Your wish is my command! It pains me to use text speak but...

EntropicTupperwareDrawer Thu 06-Sep-18 07:03:55

Sterling work, Shon!

Maybe you could stamp on them next time too? Really show us how much you hate the idea of women having rights. Thanks love.

PS - I actually think Shon is a good looking person. Mad as a sack of wet cats though, and a howling misogynist, so I would still pass.

AndYetItMoves Thu 06-Sep-18 07:04:53

Entropic if you're bored, have a look at Shon's timeline. There are some interesting dancing videos. (nothing NSFW, just amusing)

Mrbatmun Thu 06-Sep-18 07:11:58

I think Shon is gorgeous actually. But that doesn't change Shon's sex.

@Didactylos that is so true about that flag! Maybe the designer is GC and was secretly trying to send a subliminal message?!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: