Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Beauty advent 22 part 2 (massive spoilers)

Zeeza · 23/09/2022 06:25

I don't know the etiquette of starting a runover of someone else's thread. I hope this is OK.

Reminder advent22 gives a hand-wash and handcream free gift on space nk.

I bought it, but now I have alight regret. I should have held out to see what harrods had.

The CEO cream wasn't 5oz as had been trailed on many calendar sites, but 0.5oz, 15ml. 5oz would have been a ridiculous size so that makes sense.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Zeeza · 23/09/2022 06:37

Boots has reduced the Macmillan calendar from 88 to 43, as I think they always do.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Maranello · 23/09/2022 07:39

Phew, thanks @Zeeza, I think we were all waiting for someone else to start it Grin

Please
or

ajandjjmum · 23/09/2022 13:01

Thanks Zeeza. Just bought the Macmillan calendar for a friend - a really good saving.

Also for the thread!

Please
or

Giftwithpurchase · 23/09/2022 15:27

Thanks @Zeeza for the new thread - I was wondering whether to start it 😂

Please
or

Zeeza · 23/09/2022 15:59

Oh good. I didnt know if i was stepping on toes. But I really really missed it, so I thought I'd risk it and continue to get the goss. First week in Oct seems to be the big week. Cult, John lewis, elle...I'm sure others too.

OP's posts:
Please
or

polmnlj · 23/09/2022 17:18

Debenhams has a calendar. I got an email but it didn't link to the actual calendar and contents. It has Yankee candle product in it.

Please
or

polmnlj · 23/09/2022 17:32

Here is a picture

Beauty advent 22 part 2 (massive spoilers)
Please
or

Zeeza · 23/09/2022 18:20

OP's posts:
Please
or

EasterIssland · 23/09/2022 18:20

Thanks! I was looking for it yesterday

Please
or

Zeeza · 23/09/2022 18:32

It's a much better price point than most, but I reckon it will be one where there are codes floating about.

OP's posts:
Please
or

polmnlj · 23/09/2022 19:06

Thanks for the Debenhams info! I don't think it's for me but I remember going into waiting list couple of weeks ago.

Please
or

TheDuchessOfMN · 23/09/2022 19:09

Thanks OP. I had been scrolling up and down the entire S&B page, looking for a second thread 😂

Please
or

TheDuchessOfMN · 23/09/2022 19:10

I still haven’t chosen or ordered any. I think this is the latest I’ve ever left it.

I would get Space NK but it’s too similar to last year, and I’m still using those

Please
or

CountryCob · 23/09/2022 20:08

@TheDuchessOfMN I am in same boat and currently using up the rich cream, not even lit the candle but it is sitting pretty in the bathroom. Have had Debenhams before at a discount and enjoyed it, would be interested in that if reduced as all looks pretty useable and not an enormous investment, not had No7 for ages and might be persuaded for that….

Please
or

Ilikeviognier · 23/09/2022 20:21

I”m holding out for M&S. debated the Holland and Barrett and decided I wouldn’t use all the stuff.

Please
or

Chickydoo · 24/09/2022 11:07

I am debating between Selfridges & Liberty.
I think I would use almost everything in both....can't decide

Please
or

Zeeza · 24/09/2022 11:37

In such a situation where I genuinely can't decide, I tend to go for the cheaper one.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Peridot1 · 24/09/2022 11:39

Thanks for the new thread @Zeeza. I’m still probably not going to buy one but am enjoying threads regardless!

Please
or

OchonAgusOchonOh · 24/09/2022 14:30

Thanks for the thread @Zeeza .

Probably going for CB. I was hoping it would come out this month as they sent me a discount code for use in September

Please
or

ithoughtisawapuddycat · 24/09/2022 14:32

Thanks for starting a new thread. Hadn't realised the old one got to capacity.

I bought the spacenk one but didn't realize about the advent22 code. Already had it delivered.

Still likely to also get the cult beauty one as well.

Please
or

Zeeza · 24/09/2022 14:32

Beautyadventcalendar.net has cult coming out on 3rd Oct. I wouldnt expect any codes to work on it.

OP's posts:
Please
or

OchonAgusOchonOh · 24/09/2022 14:41

Zeeza · 24/09/2022 14:32

Beautyadventcalendar.net has cult coming out on 3rd Oct. I wouldnt expect any codes to work on it.

Yeah. I'd be surprised too.

Please
or

wheresmyshoe · 24/09/2022 17:37

Thank you for the new thread. Liberty appeals partly due to Beauty Drop credit but I also like JL and very curious about Harrods.

Please
or

Couperi · 24/09/2022 19:37

I'm waiting to see what the Harrods one is like. Interested in their fragrance one.

Please
or

Underparmummy · 24/09/2022 19:57

Torn between just getting JL one on 4th and waiting for harrods. Mine is for my mum so harder too as although I have a good idea of what she likes I won’t get it 100%!

tempted by f and m though but not sure for extra price she’ll be anymore delighted with the products.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?