My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

MNHQ have commented on this thread

Site stuff

UNPIN hte FARKING SMAS THREAD ****************************************************

81 replies

iCodtheBlogCod · 17/10/2007 22:39

orill do threads liekt his all day::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OP posts:
JustineMumsnet · 18/10/2007 16:52

Ok so good news from Tech - you are going to have an option to unpin pinned threads should you wish in just a very few days. So they'll be no need for further rucking (on this particular ishoo at least).
Peace and love in this very-much-still-pre-season of Goodwill.

Wisteria · 18/10/2007 17:22

ok because of this thread I did look at the other one and now feel very ashamed of my earlier comment.....

Sorry rabbit - you are doing a great thing and I think I was just in a bad mood earlier because of said Christmas email I had received making me unnaturally quick to post LOL.

I have some things I think so will try to sort something out for you.

bossybritches · 18/10/2007 17:44

As has been suggested elsewhere-nice one Cod for bringing it to everyones attention (as I suspect was intended)

StrawberryMartini · 18/10/2007 17:56

Gosh you lot need to inject a bit of tolerance. Maybe you should try babycentre, where you have to scroll down through many many 'stickies' esp on pregnancy boards for example 'Due dates', 'Let's introduce ourselves', 'Loo Roll Stats' (not joking), 'where we live', 'birth announcements' etc etc. All you've got is one sticky on the entire site. Get a grip.

hunkermunker · 18/10/2007 18:00

Um, it's a pinned thread. It doesn't poke you in the eye each time you look at it, huns.

Interesting that there are people on this thread who REALLY seem to care about a sticky farking thread who have posted that I think too much about bf support... Think on.

boolepew · 18/10/2007 18:08

It looks like a little orange snowman on...yellow snow.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.