Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Ovulation Day - anyone want to join me during the TWW?

Algor1thm · 13/09/2022 10:47

Cycle 1 TTC baby #2. Baby #1 was conceived 4 years ago on the 3rd month of trying, but I had a CP on the first month. My LH peak was yesterday so I'm guessing today is ovulation day. DTD 4 days ago and 2 days ago, and going to again tonight just incase I have my timings slightly out. I'm an obsessive early tester and so will no doubt be testing from 8DPO onwards - I got my positive last time at 8DPO 😬

Anyone else just starting their TWW?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Butterflygirl23 · 14/09/2022 08:44

Hello I'm in my TTW now, my app says I should ovulate Friday but my cycles are getting shorter the last few 26 days and only bleeding for 3 days so I'm technically due 27th this month but my app says 29th. I don't use test strips I can just tell with mucus etc I ovulated yesterday I think so I've got my fingers crossed for us

Please
or

Amyjones86 · 14/09/2022 16:30

I’m currently 2DPO I got positives on 8&9DPO with my Miscarriages. I’m going to try & hold out testing until Tuesday next week. I’m out for dinner and drinks on Saturday which is annoying I won’t know before then! Good luck @Algor1thm @Butterflygirl23

Please
or

Algor1thm · 14/09/2022 16:31

@Butterflygirl23 I was also due to ovulate Friday but ovulated early! Are you any good at waiting the full two weeks to test?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Algor1thm · 14/09/2022 16:33

@Amyjones86 do you hold off on drinking during your TWW? I'm also out this weekend but think I'll try to avoid drinking altogether if I can 😬

OP's posts:
Please
or

Amyjones86 · 14/09/2022 16:38

It depends what I am doing really but if I am out I will have a couple of drinks. I didn’t find out I was pregnant with my son quite late and I drank all of Christmas! Luckily he is ok! @Algor1thm

Please
or

Algor1thm · 14/09/2022 16:42

@Amyjones86 I drank during my TWW when I conceived my first as well, but did find out very early and obviously stopped then 😊

OP's posts:
Please
or

Butterflygirl23 · 14/09/2022 19:24

Algor1thm · 14/09/2022 16:31

@Butterflygirl23 I was also due to ovulate Friday but ovulated early! Are you any good at waiting the full two weeks to test?

Yeah I'm really good I just wait it out till my AF comes, the first month I tested early because I felt like I was pregnant but it's just because I came off the pill but since then I've not tested at all. What about you?

Please
or

ChipAndDip · 14/09/2022 19:39

Hi ladies, I’m also just starting my TWW, 2DPO for me today. Cycle 4, TTC #1. I had a MMC on my second month of trying so obviously I will be comparing every little symptom to that time!

Good luck to you all!!

Please
or

Butterflygirl23 · 14/09/2022 19:51

It's my 4th month off the pill, it's so hard not to symptom spot isn't it

Please
or

Butterflygirl23 · 14/09/2022 19:52

@ChipAndDip sorry to hear about your miscarriage, sending baby dust to you. Xx

Please
or

ChipAndDip · 14/09/2022 20:13

Thanks @Butterflygirl23 baby dust to you too!

Yes I try not to symptom spot as much as possible and like you I like to wait to test until AF is due, but it’s easier said than done…

Please
or

Algor1thm · 14/09/2022 22:24

@Butterflygirl23 I'm absolutely awful, I'll be testing from 8DPO 🙈 Hard not to because I tested positive at 8DPO with my first, so I know it's a possibility...

Hi @ChipAndDip sorry to hear about the MMC 😔 I had a lot of symptoms from very early on last time so I feel like I'll know or not before I even test. I know it might be different this time though.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Butterflygirl23 · 15/09/2022 06:41

It's just really sad every month when AF arrives, so many people are getting pregnant around me aswell but I'm hoping this month is the month but we've only managed twice around ovulation so not very hopeful

Please
or

BritishDesiGirl · 15/09/2022 06:47

Hi,

TWW started for me yesterday. I used ClearBlue Ovulation digital tests this month.

Cycle 3 for baby no2. Really hoping for good news this month. Just becoming very despondent to the whole thing as it the disappointing when AF comes. But we will see.

Baby dust to you all xx

Please
or

Algor1thm · 15/09/2022 11:05

@BritishDesiGirl hi 👋🏻 Digital would be nice because I absolutely hate interpreting them!

OP's posts:
Please
or

BritishDesiGirl · 15/09/2022 11:13

@Algor1thm it makes things much easier and stresd free.

Please
or

Butterflygirl23 · 15/09/2022 12:12

So when's everyone's AF is due?

Please
or

Whisperedew · 15/09/2022 12:51

I’m starting the 2WW today

Please
or

Whisperedew · 15/09/2022 12:52

Due 2nd October, this is my 24th cycle trying :(

Please
or

ChipAndDip · 15/09/2022 12:55

Butterflygirl23 · 15/09/2022 12:12

So when's everyone's AF is due?

I’m due around 29th but my cycles have been all over the place recently (last one was 46 days!!) so who knows. I’ll try and wait until 1st October to test if it’s not arrived by then.

When’s everyone else testing?

Please
or

Butterflygirl23 · 15/09/2022 12:55

Oh yeah I'm due 26th roughly, my cycles are between 27/29 days

Please
or

Butterflygirl23 · 15/09/2022 12:56

@ChipAndDip il just wait till my period doesn't show up, what about you?

Please
or

NalaNana · 15/09/2022 15:27

I'm currently 3DPO - second month of TTC #1. Due on the 24 September and will probably wait to test until at least 12DPO!

There isn't much hope for me this month. Pretty sure I ovulated on Monday and only had sex the previous Friday and Saturday due to a sex related injury on the Saturday 😂 still in with a small chance though!

Good luck everyone!

Please
or

NalaNana · 15/09/2022 15:31

@ChipAndDip my cycles have been all over the place too since my miscarriage in June. This month I started taking Conceive Plus Ovulation Support and it seems to have regulated me again straight away! Attaching pics of my LH chart last month and LH/BBT chart this month - it's been quite remarkable really x

Please
or

Algor1thm · 15/09/2022 17:20

I'm due on 27th 😬

What tests does everyone prefer?

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?