Sunbites win Mumsnet Rated

Three packs of Sunbites

The search for a wholegrain snack that actually tastes good might seem neverending. Luckily, Mumsnet users have cracked it, awarding Sunbites a Mumsnet Rated badge. After sending to our rigorous testing panel of 227 Mumsnet users, 97% were satisfied, 93% said they would buy them again, and 95% would recommend them to a friend. Find out what Mumsnet users loved about them below

What are Sunbites?

Made with three sun-grown whole grains and high in fibre, Sunbites make a great snack for days out, or late at night when you crave some crunch. As well as tasting good, Sunbites also do good. They've been made using 100% renewable energy since 2017 and are committed to helping young women and girls around the world access the education they deserve, through their Light Her Path initiative in partnership with CARE International.

What did Mumsnet users have to say about Sunbites?

I really wasn't sure whether I would like them but would definitely recommend these to other people and also buy them again!

I tried them ages ago and they have improved massively. Both the flavours were tasty. I think the size is just right for a quick snack. There wasn't anything negative about them.

I'd buy them as a sharing bag, but probably wouldn’t share them.

Walkers Sunbites Sweet Chilli

I was very satisfied with these crisps, they went down well with the whole family – from my 76-year-old father (who wouldn't share with my mum as he liked them so much) down to my 10-year-old daughter.

I loved the sweet chilli. I didn't think I'd like the sour cream and pepper flavour as much (wouldn't have bought it in a shop) but was very pleasantly surprised. I'll definitely buy both flavours again.

I was totally satisfied with both flavours, as were my husband, five-year-old and two-year-old – all the crisps were gone in a couple of days. I always keep a large selection of various flavours and textures of crisps available, yet my children kept wanting the Sunbites.

What do Sunbites have to say?

“This is an important achievement for us, confirming how Sunbites are the perfect snacks for busy families, providing a good source of fibre packed into delicious and tasty grain-waves. The different formats and packs sizes (single serve, multi pack and the new sharing bags) perfectly fit different lifestyles and moments of the day. Not only 97% of Mumsnet’s parents love our snacks, but 93% of them would buy them again, proving how Sunbites really means 'love at first bite'.”