Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to test the Tripp Trapp™ chair with your child? Sign up here

(177 Posts)
JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Jun-20 14:30:37

We’re looking for 30 Mumsnet users with a child between 6 months and 4 years to test the Tripp Trapp™ chair - the original ‘Chair for Life’, designed so it will evolve with your child from birth through to adulthood.

Already have the Tripp Trapp™ chair? We'd like to hear your feedback - click here to complete a short survey and be entered into a prize draw for a £100 voucher.

Here’s what Stokke has to say: “For over 40 years, millions of children around the world have enjoyed their meals and grown up using the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair. Today, as then, the intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age. It is designed to fit right up to your dining table allowing your child to learn and develop alongside you.”

Selected testers will receive the Tripp Trapp™ in beech, in their choice of colour* (and with engraving if desired). Testers with a child aged under 3 will also receive the Tripp Trapp™ Baby Set, to turn the chair into a high chair. If you’re selected, you’ll need to test the chair with your child over a 2-3 week period and then give your feedback on a thread as well as completing a short survey. All selected testers who give their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £100 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list).

If you’re interested in taking part, please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Insight Terms and Conditions apply

*Please note if selected you will receive your choice of colour if it is available. If your chosen colour is out of stock you may receive another colour.

OP’s posts: |
Kitsandkids Mon 29-Jun-20 21:04:43

Lovely product test. I have my fingers crossed!

Jojo19834 Mon 29-Jun-20 21:08:58

If you need a newborn then count me in, but think I may be 6 months late.....

Scoleah Tue 30-Jun-20 14:43:02

Signed up, looks awesome!

NicHunters Tue 30-Jun-20 15:18:22

Great product test, signed up for my youngest

KeepOnKeepingOnAgainandAgain Tue 30-Jun-20 15:37:31

Just to say, my son is now 19 and DH uses his Tripp trap as an office chair!

AwkwardAsAllGetout Tue 30-Jun-20 15:46:40

Done, I hadn’t realised what lovely colours they come in now

Ewandreams Tue 30-Jun-20 19:18:12

Looks amazing, fingers crossed!

wineandcheeseplease Tue 30-Jun-20 19:23:57

Done! Seen lots of people talk about these and would love to try one!

JofraArchersFastestBall Tue 30-Jun-20 19:23:55

I suspect this will be popular, but I'd love to be selected. My 8mo is using a booster seat on a dining chair, but we're hoping to get something more solid.

Painsnail Tue 30-Jun-20 19:34:24

Done, fingers crossed

rottiemum88 Tue 30-Jun-20 20:04:53

Would love to try this out with DS. He's 17 months and a little monkey for sitting in a highchair, but have heard good things about this one ☺️

chilledteacher Tue 30-Jun-20 20:44:52

Amazing opportunity for a product test. Fingers crossed smile

Scoobygang7 Tue 30-Jun-20 20:51:43

Would be wonderful to be chosen. Youngest is starting to dislike his current high chair but isn't yet big enough to sit in a regular chair.

turnthebiglightoff Tue 30-Jun-20 21:05:17

I'd love to! My DS is outgrowing his bog standard Ikea one!

wavecatcher Tue 30-Jun-20 21:15:46

Completed, it looks amazing I really hope I'm selected.

rosiebaah Tue 30-Jun-20 21:30:18

I've just entered, what an amazing opportunity, I've been researching these for a while but haven't been able to decide!

tararabumdeay Tue 30-Jun-20 21:39:06

Not a hope. If my DS could trip over or trap his fingers in anything.

EspressoPatronum Tue 30-Jun-20 21:52:20

Done 😍

emerald1981 Tue 30-Jun-20 22:00:16

This would be amazing! My little monkey is outgrowing his IKEA chair 🤞🏼🤞🏼

SnowWhitesRestingBitchFace Tue 30-Jun-20 22:22:18

Fingers massively crossed for this as meal times have become a massive battle and this is much needed 😂

movehimintothesun Tue 30-Jun-20 22:24:35

KeepOnKeepingOnAgainandAgain

Just to say, my son is now 19 and DH uses his Tripp trap as an office chair!

DD1 had her very first ever taste of food in her Tripp Trapp - and is still using it daily (as her desk chair for homeschooling currently) at the age of 14. smile. Great product.

CountFosco Tue 30-Jun-20 22:43:07

We have 3 Tripp Trapps, all still used daily by our 3 (aged 8, 11 and 12). Wonderful chairs.

mylittlesandwich Tue 30-Jun-20 23:14:00

This would be such a lovely product to test. I hope I get picked. My wee one is only 7 months so he'd get loads of use out of it.

ArchbishopOfBanterbury Tue 30-Jun-20 23:18:16

My 14 month old hates his (second hand, plastic cheap) highchair. Would love to be picked for this!

I chose the red, but it was a hard choice! The colours are gorgeous!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in