Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Has anyone done the Figure 8 regime?

Iamblossom · 22/06/2019 21:25

??

Just bought wondered if anyone had any experience of it.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Iamblossom · 25/06/2019 07:35

No one?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Bridie321 · 15/07/2019 17:15

Hi there - just considering buying this. How have you found it?

B

Please
or

Iamblossom · 16/07/2019 10:18

I really like it as it gives me something different to my usual exercising, and I bought the dvds. But actually £40 is quite expensive unless you do every single workout.

OP's posts:
Please
or

myrtleWilson · 19/07/2019 22:37

Hi - I've been looking at this ... was wondering about downloading via the app (as think we only have one DVD player in the house now!) but app seems a bit dodgy...

Did you order from this site - buy.figureeight.fit/figure-8-uk-ga/?utm_source=googlesearch&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1MXpBRDjARIsAHtdN-2xPefcZGxXy9Y5K1-heL8rfkLk-YzEr1UhlAuitWnItk0J7RXWjGQaAio6EALw_wcB

Please
or

Iamblossom · 20/07/2019 11:49

Yes I did, it's perfectly legit, I paid via pay pal, all fine, very good customer service.

OP's posts:
Please
or

myrtleWilson · 22/07/2019 20:35

have ordered the dvds and have access to online now so will start tomorrow I think - how are you getting on @Iamblossom in terms of fitness/inch loss etc - is it making a difference?

Please
or

Iamblossom · 22/07/2019 21:25

Hey @myrtleWilson. I bought it to mix up my exercise routine and I really enjoy learning the dance moves. I find it gets me really hot and sweaty but is achievable and fun too. I am enjoying getting my body to do things I would never normally.

I don't know if i have lost inches or anything, I am pretty fit anyway, I gym, run and swim 3-4 times a week as well, but it is great to have something different from the normal routine, and I don't do it to lose weight, but vary my ways of staying fit of that makes sense.

I hope you enjoy it!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Elloello · 22/10/2019 12:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please
or

Wallywobbles · 19/01/2020 20:17

@lamblossom

Soooo......how are you doing now? Are you still doing it regularly?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.