Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

TTC after miscarriage Thread 11 🤞🏼✨

1000 replies

Indianna2006 · 20/09/2022 19:54

@AwayWeGo22 @bunnykins123 @calimc83 @FfayeN @Chellooo @LuckyMoonstone @Luna57 @Margo34 @MrscristianoX @Pancake92 @TheBirdintheCave @theblueflowers @mummatara @ChloeN @Luna57 @everythingzrosie

New thread ladies!! Wishing you all lots of luck 🤞🏼🤞🏼✨

please tag anyone I’ve missed it was just quick and rough xx

OP posts:
Please
or

ChloeN · 24/09/2022 16:35

I don’t want to get my hopes up lol🤦🏻‍♀️ I wish I hadn’t of tested tbh, do i just wait now until af is late or test again tomorrow??🤣

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 24/09/2022 17:29

@Rose559 I think it looks marginally darker 😊

Please
or

mummatara · 24/09/2022 17:46

@ChloeN I mean really you would be better off waiting a couple of days but realistically I don't think any of us have that kind of willpower I def didnt in the first 4/5 days 😳

Please
or

ChloeN · 24/09/2022 17:51

@mummatara I don’t have anymore frers so ordered a pack off Amazon 🤣 might do a cheap one in the morning and hope it’s something😬 I think I’d only held my wee for about an hour and a half so more than likely an indent I should think🙄

Please
or

HJA87 · 24/09/2022 17:55

@ChloeN both tests look positive to me. I use the same 2 brands and I never get indents (especially not on the [email protected] one).

Please
or

Rose559 · 24/09/2022 18:07

@ChloeN I can see a line! You’re all making me want to test earlier but still holding off🤞🏼

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 24/09/2022 18:08

@mummatara @ChloeN I am going to wait til after AF is due 💪 I can't be dealing with chemicals or line checking this month.

Please
or

Rose559 · 24/09/2022 18:09

@MrsCristianoX I hope so! No more bleeding still so hoping that’s good news!

Please
or

MrsCristianoX · 24/09/2022 18:11

@Rose559 yay!! Hold off!! Take it from someone who has spent actual hours analysing nothing. Good luck lovely❤️

Please
or

curliegirlie · 24/09/2022 18:27

@ChloeN good luck - there seems to be a little something there!

When did you look at the ov day FRER @bunnykins123? This must be about a couple of weeks old, but I'm sure I've looked at lots of BFNs that I've not got round to chucking away etc before and nothing like that - pink and obvious (if a bit faint) 🤷‍♀️

Please
or

ChloeN · 24/09/2022 18:35

@Rose559 @HJA87 thanks ladies, I’ve never really used either test before so have no idea what they look like if pregnant or not!

@MrsCristianoX I waited with my first pregnancy and it stopped all the guess work so tbh should of done that again but this is the longest tww ever 🤣

Please
or

curliegirlie · 24/09/2022 18:37

Oooor, it is actually too thin, and basically the pink dye version of all the evaps you see on blue dye tests?? Hmmmm.../

Please
or

ChloeN · 24/09/2022 19:16

@curliegirlie are these all from your last cycle lovely?xx

Please
or

curliegirlie · 24/09/2022 19:54

@ChloeN yes. So at the time the only one(s) I thought looked potentially positive were a couple of ICs at 8dpo, which was silly early. I couldn't see anything on the FRERs or later ICs I did. But looking at the black and white photo of the slightly later IC I did (maybe 9 or 10dpo) I'm now wondering if there was a shadow of something there -possibly the HCG on its way out again 🤷‍♀️. I'm not upset about this one, as if it was a CP it ended almost before it started, with only one immediately visible BFP silly early and AF arrived 13dpo)...

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 24/09/2022 22:00

@ChloeN I can see something!!

And that’s all from me, I’m too pissed to read through 21 other comments 🤣

Please
or

ChloeN · 25/09/2022 07:23

Retested this morning, I’ve only got the [email protected] ones in but they look much the same🙄 they’re out of 2 different boxes to see if it was a bad batch of indents🤣

Please
or

bunnykins123 · 25/09/2022 07:51

@ChloeN I see something on both tests! I don't usually get indents one [email protected], only FRER! How many DPO are you?

@curliegirlie it was 2/3 weeks later? It was just like yours but I knew mine was a indent. At the time, the line was so faint that you'd have to basically stand on 1 leg, put your hand over your eye, etc to see it 😂 Yours could totally have been genuine.

Please
or

ChloeN · 25/09/2022 08:02

@bunnykins123 based off Premom 12dpo so they should be much darker🙄 think I’m just gonna have to wait it out for my period to come now and possibly not use [email protected] tests again🤣

Please
or

bunnykins123 · 25/09/2022 08:06

@ChloeN I just had a proper look again (early morning, blurry eyes means everything looks the same 😂) and the bottom one defo looks slightly darker 🤞

Please
or

TheBirdintheCave · 25/09/2022 08:22

@ChloeN Those lines look too obvious to be indents :D They also look darker than the one you did yesterday.

Please
or

ChloeN · 25/09/2022 08:48

@TheBirdintheCave @bunnykins123 😬😬 I think I’m in denial because I don’t want to get my hopes up and come on AF🤣

Ive ordered a digital early test so I’ll know by tomorrow!

Please
or

Mariabombia · 25/09/2022 09:11

Eeek @ChloeN they 100% look like lines to me!!! The bottom [email protected] one is really clear xx

Please
or

ChloeN · 25/09/2022 09:20

@Mariabombia 😬😬 I don’t know what to think! I’ll keep you all updated so you can comfort me when I cry when AF no doubt arrives 🤣

Please
or

emes24 · 25/09/2022 09:42

This thread would really help me! I’ve had a D&C on the 6th September so waiting for my first period to be able to try again! Sending baby dust to us all xx

Please
or

curliegirlie · 25/09/2022 10:05

@ChloeN I reckon those look fine. I always remember what a squinter the ICs I did with DD1 were at 11 and 12dpo. It takes a while for ICs to darken. But a week after there was no mistaking them! Fingers crossed lovely!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

This thread is not accepting new messages.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?