Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Want to stop drinking during the week. How hard is it?

ThespianTendencies · 14/01/2018 09:22

HI, I drink every evening, usually 2 glasses of wine - this sometimes becomes half a bottle. I don't drink to get drunk, I drink more out of habit I think. I have had the odd night off here and there but usually because I am unwell or have been partying the previous night! To be honest, I am bored with it and want a break but cannot seem to break the habit. I want to stop from today and just have a weeknd drink or drink when I am actualy going out. I never binge drink - even when I am out (which is rarely!) I will drink maybe one more than normal.

OP's posts:
Please
or

HerBigChance · 14/01/2018 09:42

Hi Thespian, there are a number of us on the 'Drier 2018' thread, chatting about cutting back in general, which might be helpful to you with ideas:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/alcohol_support/3132994-Not-dry-january-But-less-booze-in-general-Anyone-else

Please
or

ThespianTendencies · 14/01/2018 09:53

Thank you - have popped over :-)

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.