Talk

Advanced search

DEAL ALERT: 20% off everything on ASOS for 24 hours

(8 Posts)
AliceDMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 30-Oct-17 10:01:44

Hi all,

Until 8 am tomorrow morning you can get 20% off everything on ASOS with code OCTOBER - shop here.

TobleroneBoo Mon 30-Oct-17 10:17:08

Thanks!

TheFairyCaravan Mon 30-Oct-17 11:47:57

Thanks for that. That's just saved me a fortune on Christmas shopping.

TheMogget Mon 30-Oct-17 12:06:36

Excellent! Thank you

skustew Mon 30-Oct-17 16:02:02

Places that offer that much discount are overpriced and always have offers floating around.

I notice it's an affiliate link your providing above so you earn 10% of all sales. Nothing wrong with that apart from you are breaking the ASA guidelines by not declaring that it's an affiliate link. smile

KateMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 30-Oct-17 17:41:54

Hi Skustew

We're pretty upfront about using affiliate links in our terms of use - we're definitely not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes! Most publishers use them, and they're generally considered to be a fairly unobtrusive way to keep the lights on - but of course no-one's under any obligation (though obvs we'll be v happy if you buy through us and hope the discount gives folks a good reason to do so!)

Cheers
MNHQ

skustew Mon 30-Oct-17 21:37:55

Hi, this is in my industry and you have to clearly state it on every page and not in somewhere obscure like at the bottom.

I can't see any disclaimer. Looks like you are using skim links. You might want to have a quick call with them as disclosing the use of affiliate links is not optional. Many people flout the rules regarding them but that's no excuse. Check out moneysavingexpert.com as a good example of how to adhere to the rules smile

Botanicbaby Mon 30-Oct-17 22:06:36

I was going to start a thread about the noticeably poor drop in quality in ASOS clothing lately? I've had to return most items for that reason alone. Just me?

(Sorry, not meaning to put some negativity into this thread... there are still bargains to be had I guess. I'm disappointed as I hate having to return things esp when I'm looking forward so much to receive the order)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now