How's your childcare? Take this survey - £100 voucher to be won

(11 Posts)
JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 20-Jul-21 13:02:06

A coalition of groups (including Gingerbread, Mumsnet, Pregnant Then Screwed, the TUC, Maternity Action, the Fawcett Society, Working Families, The Fatherhood Institute and the Women’s Budget Group) have come together to ask parents across the UK about their experiences of childcare.

As a part of this we’re running this survey, which is open to all parents in the UK with at least one child aged 18 or under.

All who complete the survey will be given the opportunity to be entered into a prize draw where one respondent will win a £100 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list). The voucher will be administered by the Mumsnet team and they will be in contact with the winner. The prize draw will close 23:59 12th August.

This survey is being hosted by Mumsnet. You can find information about how your data will be used here.

Click here to complete the survey.

Thanks, and good luck with the prize draw!

MNHQ

OP’s posts: |
SkunkButRug Tue 20-Jul-21 13:48:55

Done ✅

PeonyTime Tue 20-Jul-21 18:14:40

That was really hard to do. Our situation doesnt fit with most of your answers, so I suspect I've thrown your stats somewhat.

ConfusedBear Wed 21-Jul-21 01:17:51

My situation didn't fit that well either.

I felt some of the questions assumed negative outcomes, whereas I've had positive experiences so found them hard to answer.

For example, I took on extra work because I successfully applied for a promotion. This wasn't in response to my partner earning less so needing to make up a shortfall. It was because I wanted to and thought the job would be interesting and enjoyable. The payrise was a bonus.

SushiGo Thu 22-Jul-21 07:38:36

I have older children so have never been on universal credit but have been on the older tax credits, might be worth clarifying how you want people to answer for those sections.

lw26 Fri 23-Jul-21 14:56:15

Done

Librarybooksandacoconut Fri 23-Jul-21 18:46:47

Can I just point out that Scotland has a different system for funding early years childcare. It would be helpful if it was an option, or at least ‘other’.

Advertisement

user1496951411 Fri 23-Jul-21 22:35:43

Done

Michellebops Fri 23-Jul-21 23:59:19

Done

Darinka91 Sat 24-Jul-21 10:44:33

Done

choccohoopz Sat 24-Jul-21 10:57:32

Done

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in