Talk

Advanced search

UK MNer with at least one child? Want to try the new Green Cola? Sign up here

(39 Posts)
EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 08-Apr-19 16:13:39

Green Cola would love Mumsnet users to test their new Green Cola drink. This product test is open to all UK MNers who have at least one child. Selected testers will receive 4x330ml cans to try out.

Here is what Green Cola have to say: “Green Cola is a healthier AND tastier cola from an independent, British company. Why ‘Green’ Cola? Well, as well as having zero sugar and therefore no calories, we are 3 times green: 1) sweetened with natural Stevia from the green Stevia plant , 2) our caffeine is fully natural and extracted from green coffee beans, and 3) as a small, family company, we work hard to minimise our impact on the environment in everything we do.

Green Cola isn’t just healthier however, it also tastes even better than the leading no calorie brands – So you don’t have to sacrifice taste for health, making it an easy switch to make for you and your family.

We’re proud to be supporting Change4Life, Public Health England’s campaign to reduce childhood obesity through encouraging families to cut back on sugar by making simple swaps to healthier products – we share the Change4Life mission to offer healthier choices without compromising on taste!”

To find out more about Green Cola, watch this video:

Selected testers will be required to leave feedback on a thread on Mumsnet and complete a short survey. All who do so will be entered into a prize draw where 3 MNers will win a £100 voucher each of their choice (from a list).

If you would like to sign up, please click here.

Selected testers will be contacted via email.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs Apply

DontFundHate Mon 08-Apr-19 20:22:09

Shocked that change4life are letting a soft drink company sponsor them. What's healthy about that? Better to promote milk and water for children (and adults!!) Alternatives won't solve any problems at all.

asu1 Tue 09-Apr-19 11:37:13

Yes please, This new green cola is just what i am looking for, No calories and Zero sugar,

like2review Tue 09-Apr-19 12:04:11

I like the sound of Green Cola and the ingredients. I think it would be a good way to swap out especially if what you currently drink is full of sugar or less healthy. Sometimes a small step to making changes is more achievable halo

Skykamilka Tue 09-Apr-19 12:38:57

I have been always a fan of coca cola since I was a teenager and this green cola is something new to me that I would like to try. Also I am a product tester in social media and it would be great opportunity to show it and review it for my followers smile wink

Elijah3112 Tue 09-Apr-19 12:52:06

Would really love to try a healthy alternative to cola, brilliant idea.

Jendan75 Tue 09-Apr-19 13:03:31

I consider coke cola to be a one of the few luxuries my children and I can afford and enjoy (I'm talking a couple of cans a week's) and yes of course I am always looking for healthier options in this pleasure so I'm definitely in.

Acm1989 Tue 09-Apr-19 13:03:52

Done smile

Jendan75 Tue 09-Apr-19 13:05:37

*Coca Cola lol not a good start 😊

Pharlapwasthebest Tue 09-Apr-19 13:39:09

Signed up. It sounds very interesting.

Jamie55 Tue 09-Apr-19 14:26:27

All sounds good and interesting

Bernadettewhelan Tue 09-Apr-19 14:31:24

I love the sound of this x

Jellyfloodagain Tue 09-Apr-19 14:32:30

Am I the only one who thought it would be green in colour?

pencilpot99 Tue 09-Apr-19 14:32:31

My son is instantly put off by anything that even slightly resembles 'green', 'natural', 'organic', 'plant-based' etc. If this product really does have a 'real cola taste' and can convince a discerning 15-year-old to drink something that is even marginally more healthy than the usual cola brands, I'd be hugely surprised/impressed. I remain sceptical but have signed up as willing to be proved wrong. I don't drink coke - can't stand the stuff because it's too sugary/artificial but it's not me that needs to be convinced.

user1484268129 Tue 09-Apr-19 15:35:24

Would love to try it please!

Carolelou Tue 09-Apr-19 16:54:09

If it tastes like the real thing,then my family would love it!

Inmyownlittlecorner Tue 09-Apr-19 16:57:18

The aspartame in Diet Coke/Coke Zero gives me a migraine. My 10yo also can’t tolerate aspartame. An alternative would be awesome!

munchbunch12 Tue 09-Apr-19 17:59:00

Done, this sounds tasty!

torthecatlady Tue 09-Apr-19 19:51:03

Done! Would love to try these, we love Coca Cola and Diet Coke.

FleurNancy Wed 10-Apr-19 01:16:25

I have a huge Diet Coke habit which my three children (10, 8 and 6) would love to emulate. I'd be really interested in trying this.

EatsFartsAndLeaves Wed 10-Apr-19 01:34:14

No thanks, Coca-Cola kill trade unionists www.theguardian.com/media/2003/jul/24/marketingandpr.colombia

Kaylewis2017 Wed 10-Apr-19 06:52:37

Ohh yess

Jayjayharrychops Wed 10-Apr-19 09:53:11

Always having to turn down the kids requests for fizzy drinks. Although I do let them have Pepsi Max or Coke Zero a couple of times a week the artificial sweeteners are still unhealthy & do make my youngest a bit hyper. To try a product that is naturally sweetened, no calories & is also environmentally friendly, is a no brainier! Let's hope my 4 boys 11,15,17,27 are fans!!!

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 10-Apr-19 10:31:54

Hi @EatsFartsAndLeaves Green Cola isn't part of Coca-Cola or Pepsi, it is an independent, British company.

CynthiaRothrock Wed 10-Apr-19 10:31:56

Signed up. This looks interesting

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: