Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone tried Figure 8 fitness ?

(3 Posts)
Liveinthepresent Sun 24-Mar-19 19:14:40

Am looking for something different that will enable me to exercise at home and ideally get a long forgotten fitness back.
It looks fun but would love some reassurance it’s not a waste of money!

Liveinthepresent Sun 24-Mar-19 19:33:37

Link in case anyone interested!

http://buy.figureeight.fit

Capezio Thu 16-May-19 16:20:32

Not sure if you decided to go for it or are still interested. I have been doing it now since the beginning of April and I love it. Just searched MN now to see if anyone else is doing it and chatting about it and yours is the only post! I went for the subscribe option rather than the buy option as if you do a month and decide you don’t like it it’s cheaper than buying. I had planned on signing up to challenges too but haven’t so far! Weight wise I’ve dropped about 6 lb but It’s the shape, size, tone where the big changes are. It’s tough and I have had to build up to the 6 days a week recommended I’m on 4 at the moment). I love it though and have just invested in some Capezio dance trainers to help with the paddle turns. If you download the body fx app on a phone or tablet then there are some free ones you can try. I did the 10 min abs a few times before committing.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »