or
to access all these features

Blocked & Reported: Helen Lewis And The Stonewall Conspiracy

OP's posts:
Please
or

happinesslovescompany · 05/08/2022 22:00

You must be either a subscriber or an author. Would you care to share what it's about?

Please
or

DarkDayforMN · 05/08/2022 22:03

What are they saying about Helen Lewis?

Please
or

happinesslovescompany · 10/08/2022 06:41

Maybe OP was after paid subscribers?

Please
or

NecessaryScene · 10/08/2022 06:48

The episode is now freely accessible - regular episodes are just released to subscribers a bit earlier.

Please
or

GoodWeatherforDucks · 10/08/2022 07:09

I listened to this the other day and found it both hugely entertaining and informative. It’s Katie Herzog interviewing Helen Lewis on her “Blocked & Reported” podcast. Two very smart and wryly funny women. It was one of the best explanations of the Tavistock and Alison Bailey situations that I’ve come across so far. I highly recommend it.

Please
or

AgnestaVipers · 10/08/2022 19:08

@GoodWeatherforDucks , yes, I loved it and especially laughed on the section about Jordan Peterson. 😁

OP's posts:
Please
or

GoodWeatherforDucks · 10/08/2022 21:54

@AgnestaVipers

Jordan Peters is indeed a strange kettle of fish. But there’s something for everyone in his eclectic bunch of beliefs, at least!

I think any treatment that is not offered by a North American physician surely has to be beyond nuts (I mean, Boston Children’s Hospital currently has a very fresh-faced young woman cheerfully advertising an elective hysterectomy as “gender-affirming healthcare”), so surely he subjected himself to extreme quackery in Russia, signing up to be put into a medically induced coma for 8 days to break his addiction to uppers?

I do think his exhortation to young men to tidy their bedrooms and do some physical exercise was pretty sound, though.

Please
or

BettyFilous · 10/08/2022 21:58

I thought this episode benefitted from Jesse being away on holiday. It was a breath of fresh air to hear two sensible, forthright women work so methodically through the issues.

Please
or

AgnestaVipers · 11/08/2022 14:15

Yeah, Jesse is ok but Katie is better and has an irresistible giggle.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.