My feed

to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Women's health advocacy service or similar (Scotland)

2 replies

orderingcalmingtea · 10/03/2021 09:32

Hoping the breadth of knowledge and wisdom on here can help. My friend is struggling to get help with gynaecological problems she's been having for years, and has just been dismissed by her GP again to 'just leave it and see how it goes' Angry

I don't know all of the ins and outs of her issues, but I know PCOS is in the mix. Is there a service or charity that she could go to that might help her be heard? We're in Scotland, in case that makes a difference.

Thank you in advance Smile

OP posts:
theotherfossilsister · 10/03/2021 11:14

hello, I'm currently looking for medical advocacy too, also in Scotland - there is an organisation who I think you can call on 0800 917 2127

I'm also interested in other options though, if anyone has any suggestions.

orderingcalmingtea · 10/03/2021 12:45

Thank you, I'll pass that onto her. I don't think she'd phone but on googling I see there's an email contact as well which she might use.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.