Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Why can't I stop EATING?!

littlepeaegg · 13/07/2019 17:42

Look, i am not severely obese, or really over weight... even though my 'BMI' states I'm overweight. I wear size 12 clothes.

I weigh 10st 5lbs. But I am so unhappy with my belly! It really is horrid. It just hangs down. I have a holiday coming up, and bikinis look AWFUL. As does any underwear really. As my belly just flops over the top of them.

But I just can't stop eating at the moment? Like I never ending pit!! And I'm eating things that should be filling me up; porridge and fruit for breakfast, eggs, sandwich, a proper dinner etc.

I just seem to binge though! And then get depressed that I have eaten it all. Even before and during eating it I know I shouldn't be as obviously calories are just adding up and up!

What can I do? Why can't I do this? I'm so unhappy with my stomach and weight. On top of this I do exercise, with walking everyday. I have two dogs, and my son keeps me on my toes!!

I just want to be able to lose weight and be happy on the beach wearing a bikini, not feeling like a fat whale :(

I could upload a pic but unsure people would want to see!!

Any tips would be great thank you :)

I've even looked at appetite suppressants, but deep down I know they don't work :(

OP's posts:
Please
or

leafygarden · 13/07/2019 20:47

Two words that will change your constant appetite

Low Carb

It really does work.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.