Please
or
to access all these features

Weaning

Feeding 6,5 month old on holiday

1 reply

surreyisik · 30/09/2022 15:23

Hello everyone,
We are currently on week 3 of weaning 6,5 month old DS. So far he had lots of different fruit and vegetables as well as eggs, yoghurt, chia seeds, peanut butter and some cow's milk in meals. Next week we are going to an all inclusive resort in Greece for 2 weeks and not sure how / if I should prepare in terms of food. He had fairly simple meals so far with 3 ingredients max, seems to like most but not overly attached to his solids yet, if he is hungry he will settle with a bottle too.
We will mostly be in the hotel but planning to do a few outings. How would you recommend I prepare / feed? Any tips and recommendations around dos & donts welcome.
Thank you!

OP posts:
Please
or

wolfhound1 · 30/09/2022 15:37

Many years ago I took my 6 month old twins to Greece on holiday. I was still mostly breastfeeding them but in morning gave them baby muesli and yoghurt or milk. When out and about avacodo, bananas or any fruit mashed up or a bit off my plate such as potato or carrot. It really was very easy. I would also take a few sachets of baby food in case you get stuck.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?