My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join our Tutoring forum for help finding the right private tutor for your child.

Tutoring

Economics tutor for A Level student in year 13

3 replies

Loafer1 · 02/10/2020 14:46

Does anyone have recommendations for an A Level Economics Tutor. I live in Uxbridge/Ickenham, but using Zoom is also a possibility so location may not be that important.

All help appreciated.....

OP posts:
Royakoochak · 06/10/2020 16:58

Hi @Loafer1

I am recent graduate (2019) from the University of Bristol where I obtained a first-class honours degree in Economics - I also took A-level Economics (AQA syllabus).

I am currently working in Fintech, but I tutor in my spare time, and I'd be happy to help you with Economics! I am located in Oxfordshire, so it would have to be over Zoom. If you're interested you can email me at [email protected] and we could work out a free trial session before you commit to any fee-paying tutoring?

Kind regards,
Roya

CrownTutor · 17/02/2021 19:07

Could one recommend themselves?

Economics tutor for A Level student in year 13
BenedictY · 17/03/2021 15:09

Hi there!

If you are still looking for some tutoring help with this, then I’d recommend checking out www.renewedlearning.co.uk/ . We employ only Oxford and Cambridge University students as tutors, and we have a brilliant Economics and Management Student who teaches a number of A-Level Economics students. Drop me a message at [email protected] if you’d like to chat, I am certain our tutors would be a great fit for you!

Best wishes,
Benedict

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.