My feed

to access all these features

Share your toy stories and recommendations on our Toy and Games forum.

Toys and games

Anyone know the name of pop-up inside out Jayzee/Kayzee things!

2 replies

SingleMum01 · 04/09/2009 20:14

They're small round things you turn inside out, press them down and they jump high up. Can anyone remember what they're called???

OP posts:
gloomysue · 05/09/2009 13:43


SingleMum01 · 05/09/2009 19:09

thats the badger - thanks gloomy!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.