Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet does not check the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you're worried about the health of your horse, please speak to a vet or qualified professional.

Changing horse passport

MrsMorse · 02/06/2019 09:13

Hi, do I have to change new pony’s passport through bhs? First pony in the family so haven’t done it before. I had a google and lots of different companies came up saying 8 could pay them to do it. I thought it was just through bhs so am totally confused. Sorry if the answer is very obvious!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Fireinthegrate · 02/06/2019 12:28

Do you mean to change the ownership to you?
There should be details in the passport of how to do this. There are lots of organisations that issue passports, ie, specific breed societies, or sport horse, etc.
Have a look inside yours and you should find a contact. You will probably have to pay an admin fee.

Please
or

MrsMorse · 02/06/2019 13:43

Perfect thank you. Just couldn’t work out how there were so many options when I googled it

OP's posts:
Please
or

Heyha · 02/06/2019 13:55

There should be a page within the passport that you can fill in and then send the whole thing off to the issuer 🙂 some of them have stopped existing/issuing though but fingers crossed you've got one that's still about!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.