Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet does not check the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you're worried about the health of your horse, please speak to a vet or qualified professional.

show tomorrow!

MitchiestInge · 12/03/2011 12:12

taking them both but is mainly for pony (naughty one not new one), please let him behave when he gets there (if he gets there, please let him load!)

OP's posts:
Please
or

MitchiestInge · 13/03/2011 10:51

poss not most sane idea in world to take both

and we have to get home again

!

OP's posts:
Please
or

MitchiestInge · 13/03/2011 15:16

can't say they were 'good' but we did win lots of things :) :) :)

really hope nobody from here was there, if you were and you were one of the people affected by my horse dragging me round the car park - SORRY

OP's posts:
Please
or

MitchiestInge · 13/03/2011 15:27

am just going to sit on own thread, celebrating our successes all by myself :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

MitchiestInge · 13/03/2011 18:36

still admiring favourite red rosette

eventually someone will show up on here and say WELL DONE even though was not the handler

OP's posts:
Please
or

Pixel · 13/03/2011 20:27

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmileSmile

Please
or

CMOTdibbler · 13/03/2011 20:30

Woohoo ! Well done ! Which classes did you win ?

Please
or

MitchiestInge · 13/03/2011 21:27

hooray! can't call myself mitchie-no-mates now you people are here :)

we WON (as in came FIRST) the in hand veterans - spur of moment entry (had no tack, only took him because they hate being apart) because Barney was being such an idiot, struck deal with him that he could do a class if he would try to be good. Was quite hopeful of being placed as he does look amazing but judge picked him out immediately and then the red rosette at the end. Completely forgive him for escaping so many times before we had even left the yard, trashing his new travelling boots, trespassing in an orchard (argh) covering himself in mud, churning up the collecting ring Blush. Very proud that didn't even brush him from field, no time, just picked some mud off and rubbed rest in with baby oil.

Joey came 4th (this does actually count as winning) behind 3 professional producers in first in hand, could be novice (maybe first time out for those others?) and 3rd (also counts as winning!) in in hand coloureds which in sone ways am most pleased about as competition very fierce. Possibly could have ridden him in something but we didn't want to push our luck, he was mildly rodeo-y after last class and reared a bit at someone Blush

OP's posts:
Please
or

annieapple7 · 13/03/2011 22:15

Well done what a thrill - where are you going to hang your roasettes?

Please
or

LowRegNumber · 14/03/2011 07:59

Congratulations! Sounds like a good day out all round. Especially the in-hand coloureds, that is always a really tough class!

So is this the start of an illustrious carrer for your little one then?

Please
or

MitchiestInge · 14/03/2011 16:11

ooh you can see us in this video - hope that works, am not on fb. You are looking for head shot a very beautiful brown horse with a big white star (and a weird triangular rub mark) and a chunky skewbald (blue roan and white) with a little girl :)

nice to see all our friends in there too

OP's posts:
Please
or

Pixel · 14/03/2011 18:43

Nice video Smile. Yours both looked lovely, although I had to look through twice for Joey as I've only seen him pink Grin (and how sweet was the little girl side-saddle?!)

I am envious of so many smart horses, ours still look like billy goats.

Please
or

MitchiestInge · 14/03/2011 20:47

Thanks for watching :) they did all look very smart didn't they? you can imagine how humiliating it was to unload a mud caked hairy brown thing when surrounded by all those - and just picking it off by hand and using baby oil to rub the rest in Blush Joey was cleaner but still had yellow feathers and tail, it is obviously not all about grooming!

I like the way she sings 'you are good for me' just as Barney appears :) he is, wish could ride though, has been over a WEEK - my hip just hurts for no reason. Is making me really short tempered, being lame :(

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.