Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

How to order loads of uni prospectuses into school?

SachaStark2 · 12/01/2022 14:19

Hi all, hopeful that somebody will know an answer to this!

I've been put in charge of creating a bank of university and future careers stuff in our school library. Would anybody happen to know of any websites/sources where you can order LOADS of different university prospectuses all at once?

We want to build a good collection of them for the students, but having to request one from each individual uni is making me feel a bit fatigued!

I'd be grateful if anybody knows anything about this.

OP's posts:
Please
or

teach1066 · 12/01/2022 20:52

I will follow this post with interest as I’m trying to do something similar at my school - although I’m after careers books more for KS3/4 students. Recommendations gratefully received!!
Our 6th form students tend to go online to find out about the different Unis.

Please
or

loveislikeabutterfly · 12/01/2022 21:13

I think you may still be able to order a lot through the whatuni website, but might find that many of your students aren't interested in the paper ones and just use the electronic versions.

Please
or

DolphinFC · 13/01/2022 06:48

Surely they're all on line these days?

Please
or

Ironoaks · 13/01/2022 22:12

Hard copies are going to become obsolete very quickly; courses and institutions can change from one year to the next.

A digital resource would be better. Links to individual university websites would be of limited value (young people can find these themselves) but it would be helpful to highlight the many useful digital tools out there: theuniguide, discoveruni, Complete University Guide etc.

Please
or

Ironoaks · 13/01/2022 22:20

If it must be paper copies, then the least time-consuming way I can think of would be to have an email template which you send off to each institution, requesting a prospectus from them (this may be what you have been doing already).

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.