Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet does not check the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you're worried about the health of your pet, please speak to a vet or qualified professional.

Best litter for Litter Robot

MrsAmaretto · 24/06/2022 17:34

Hello I’m after recommendations on what litter to use in my Litter Robot.

I’ve currently got Catsan Natural but it turns to like sticky biscuit mix with urine and is sticking to the runner bottom of the tray. We have no Aldi, Lidl sainsburys where I live so I need brands that I can order online or are stocked by Tesco and the co-op.

Thanks for your help.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Fluffycloudland77 · 24/06/2022 18:43

Ultra clumping?

Please
or

KatherineJaneway · 24/06/2022 23:42

I use Ever Clean that I buy through Amazon. Expensive and you still get some sticking clumps but better than any other litter I've tried.

Please
or

MrsAmaretto · 25/06/2022 15:17

Thank you, I’ll look into both!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Livedandlearned · 25/06/2022 18:07

Natrusan is amazing, I wasted so much money on supermarket litter

Please
or

MrsAmaretto · 26/06/2022 00:43

@Livedandlearned we have a couple of bags of Natrusan from when we had litter trays but it didn’t work with the cycle function on the litter robot? Maybe we should try again. It’s fantastic for normal litter trays.

OP's posts:
Please
or

QuantumWeatherButterfly · 28/06/2022 14:07

I'm very jealous of your Litter Robot - I had one once before and thought it was great, but sold it years ago when we moved from a flat to a house with garden and m'lady decided she preferred to go about her business in the fresh air. Sadly, Her Ladyship is no longer with us, and her successors, the Crown Princes are seem to favour the indoor facilities. If that continues into the autumn, DH has said I can get a new one!

Please
or

WildFlowerBees · 28/06/2022 14:09

Hang on! A litter robot?! I need one. Which one do you have op?

Please
or

MrsAmaretto · 08/07/2022 23:14

@WildFlowerBees not the newest model but the one before that. I thought it was a ridiculous amount of money and even more ridiculous to be importing it from the US. However it’s amazing and if it ever dies I’ll happily buy a new one instantly!

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.