My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join our community of cat lovers on the Mumsnet Cat forum for kitten advice and help with cat behaviour.

The litter tray

Cats gone missing

6 replies

lovelychops · 25/10/2013 22:38

One of our cats has gone missing. Came downstairs this morning and she wasn't there. DP left the cat flap open so I know she's out somewhere.
There was bits of fur on the floor so think she's been fighting with our other cat - her brother.
I thought she would turn up today when hungry but nothing. I'm thinking the worst. I've been out looking and DP has looked while he was out driving too. There's no sign.
I don't think she'd be in anyone's house as she's quite timid.
Anyone got any practical advice ? I'm really worried. Hmm

OP posts:
Fluffycloudland77 · 26/10/2013 08:23

Oh dear, most cats who go missing do return. The seasons on your side because the leaves are falling its not quite so easy for them to hide in dense undergrowth.

Keep calling her, make up some lost posters and check under all the bushes in the gardens.

Is she chipped?

Sparklingbrook · 26/10/2013 08:27

Oh it's horrible when this happens. I hope she comes back soon lovely. YY to making up some posters, asking the neighbours and keep calling.

lovelychops · 26/10/2013 10:16

Thanks for replying ladies.The little minx turned up this morning as though nothing had happened!
They're aren't chipped but I'm going to take this as a lesson to get it done.
Thanks for the advice. Phew!

OP posts:
Sparklingbrook · 26/10/2013 10:17

Phew lovely the feeling when they turn up is just the bast isn't it? It's a bit early but Wine. Grin

TheNunsOfGavarone · 26/10/2013 11:30

Phew, what a relief!

Fluffycloudland77 · 26/10/2013 11:41

Oh that's good.

Get them chipped though, just in case.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.