Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Seven year switch Australia

riotlady · 25/07/2022 08:59

I’ve just seen there’s a new season of this on channel 4- remember watching a season of it a few years ago and really enjoying it. Anyone been watching?

OP's posts:
Please
or

riotlady · 25/07/2022 09:53

It will shock nobody that I’m halfway through the first episode and all the men are TERRIBLE. Angry, jealous, gaslighting, don’t help around the house, chat up other girls online. Most of these relationships are only 1-2 years old, just dump him love, it’s not worth it.

OP's posts:
Please
or

SteveHarringtonsChestHair · 25/07/2022 20:03

Yay! Just googled Seven Year Switch Mumsnet to see if anyone had started a thread! I’m on episode 4 after binging a few last night. Loving it. I haven’t watched it before but do love a bit of MAFS and Temptation Island and this is like a mix of the two. Any bets on who’s going to cheat yet?

Please
or

riotlady · 25/07/2022 22:17

SteveHarringtonsChestHair · 25/07/2022 20:03

Yay! Just googled Seven Year Switch Mumsnet to see if anyone had started a thread! I’m on episode 4 after binging a few last night. Loving it. I haven’t watched it before but do love a bit of MAFS and Temptation Island and this is like a mix of the two. Any bets on who’s going to cheat yet?

Yes this type of tv is my weakness 😂
So far if I had to guess I would say Tyler and Christy seem to be getting on very well. Romina would have cheated if she was with someone interested in her I reckon, but her partners not having it!

Lachlan is such a horrible person I can’t deal with it

OP's posts:
Please
or

Susiesue61 · 26/07/2022 16:05

Where can I find this? Can't find it on TV??

Please
or

SteveHarringtonsChestHair · 26/07/2022 16:23

I’m watching it on All 4 @Susiesue61

Please
or

Susiesue61 · 26/07/2022 20:58

👍🏻 Will start it after the football!

Please
or

SteveHarringtonsChestHair · 27/07/2022 20:56

Oh my god!! Currently on episode 10 and there’s some seriously fucked up behaviour! Catch up you lot Grin

Please
or

SteveHarringtonsChestHair · 27/07/2022 20:57

Justin is a charmless twat, never thought that Marcus and Kendrick would seem like the nice ones!

Please
or

riotlady · 27/07/2022 21:18

SteveHarringtonsChestHair · 27/07/2022 20:56

Oh my god!! Currently on episode 10 and there’s some seriously fucked up behaviour! Catch up you lot Grin

Blimey! I’ve only made it through 6 so far, will have more time to dedicate when love island finishes next week xD

Thought it was so cruel they sent half to a luxury hotel and the other half to camp in the bush!

Also loving “the couples may find this confronting” as code for “we’ve done this to stir up drama”

OP's posts:
Please
or

SteveHarringtonsChestHair · 28/07/2022 00:03

A bit like the Honesty Box in MAFS - “how can we get them to say something inflammatory and dress it up as therapy?”

Please
or

Italiangreyhound · 28/07/2022 00:06

I would like to watch it too.

Please
or

riotlady · 28/07/2022 21:01

Episode 7 and I still don’t know half their names

OP's posts:
Please
or

HollowTalk · 29/07/2022 23:47

@riotlady Which series are you watching? And the one I'm watching there are two different houses.

The sort of series is like my secret guilty pleasure!

Please
or

riotlady · 30/07/2022 10:00

HollowTalk · 29/07/2022 23:47

@riotlady Which series are you watching? And the one I'm watching there are two different houses.

The sort of series is like my secret guilty pleasure!

Yes that’s what I’m watching! Super Switch I think they’ve called it

OP's posts:
Please
or

Italiangreyhound · 30/07/2022 21:26

I'm up to episode 7.

I think it is good.

I like Tyler and Olga.

Please
or

riotlady · 31/07/2022 19:03

Italiangreyhound · 30/07/2022 21:26

I'm up to episode 7.

I think it is good.

I like Tyler and Olga.

Yeah Olga seemed terrible in the bits that were filmed with them as a couple, but she seems quite nice and level headed away through most of the actual process

OP's posts:
Please
or

Italiangreyhound · 04/08/2022 00:29

@riotlady I have watched more now and I must say Tyler and Olga are a bit crazy! Olga is all about the drama! I tend to be easily swayed by beautiful people but I must learn substance over style!

Please
or

orangeisthenewpuce · 08/08/2022 22:00

I'm watching and Lachlan is really weird. Can't understand why they even want stay with their partners when everything seems so difficult. I'm on episode 8 and don't know all the names, but the woman with the children who keeps chucking the gormless one out, surely that must be having an effect on her children but they haven't been really been mentioned

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.