My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Thinking about a tattoo or piercing? Find inspiration and advice on our Tattoo forum.

Tattoos

The meaning of the tattoo

6 replies

Damjan274 · 19/06/2022 13:36

Can a tattoo in the picture have the meaning of LGBT? What if these arrows pointed to the names of people related to a girl and a boy? Or to the names of the parents of the mother and father? Could tattoo colors still mean anything about LGBT?

OP posts:
TeenPlusCat · 19/06/2022 13:37

Can't see it myself.

JoshLymanIsHotterThanSam · 24/06/2022 20:37

I don’t really get your question, but I see no meaning in this tattoo. To be fair tattoos generally only have meaning to the person it’s on.

DisgruntledPelican · 24/06/2022 20:38

Tattoos can have any meaning that the person wants

Damjan274 · 26/06/2022 13:36

What about this tattoo tattoo bracelet is more suitable for girls, or it can also be for boys?

OP posts:
gabagoulghost · 26/06/2022 15:28

Why does it matter?

Anyone can have anything they like tattooed.

Damjan274 · 01/07/2022 18:25

This tattoo is owned by me on my left hand. It is a pure and unique idea of mine and no one has the same tattoo. I asked this up here because I heard a very bad opinion about my tattoo from someone. That it's only for girls and if I'm LGBT. Otherwise, I have a girlfriend and I'm not LGBT in any way. Of course I ignored him and just thought to myself. There are still many backward people who consider people with tattoos a bit strange. Unfortunately, there are still many with such a bad opinion.

Of course, as I wrote in the first post about the arrows, I intend to update the tattoo in the future. Maybe the name of my girlfriend or the names of my children, maybe the date of the wedding,... At the moment, this tattoo of mine really doesn't have any great meaning. Except it was created on my 31st birthday, 2 months ago, and partially funded by my parents.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.