My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join to connect with others in similar situations and discuss legal processes, costs, well-being, and types of surrogacy.

Surrogacy

5 weeks,4days and NO SYMPTOMS

10 replies

ProveThemWrong2014 · 06/03/2020 14:16

That's it really. I'm 5 weeks 4 days today and I still don't have any symptoms. No breast tenderness, no nausea, no fatigue. Nothing. I've told myself I cannot possibly still be pregnant and that if I am then I'm going to miscarry soon. Because i just don't feel any different. I can't stop testing as I'm sure I'm not pregnant. I've been pregnant 4 times. Once with a miscarriage. And even with that one I had sickness and breast tenderness straight away. And the only reason I took the test this time was because I needed to take some medication.

Please someone, tell me this is normal. I'm going out of my mind with worry! Sad

5 weeks,4days and NO SYMPTOMS
OP posts:
ProveThemWrong2014 · 06/03/2020 14:17

Not sure why it's been put on the surrogacy topic. Mistake 🤦🏼‍♀️

OP posts:
daffodilrosedaisy · 06/03/2020 14:24

Can’t speak from experience but I’ve read that some women don’t get symptoms for ages - think that some women even have cryptic pregnancies and have no idea they’re pregnant until they’re born! You could always pay for an early private scan if you’re worried. Good luck and congratulations!

AlviesMam · 06/03/2020 14:28

I'm 6 weeks with no symptoms. Get an early scan it your worried.
I've had two losses and I'm sick and tired of my life been consumed by worry... what will be will be. don't be hard on yourself and please try and relax, what is worrying going to achieve? X

ProveThemWrong2014 · 06/03/2020 14:35

Thanks for the kind replies. I have a scan booked for next week as I had some spotting. But I'm struggling to stop thinking about it. It feels like an eternity. And was hoping to ease my worries a bit until then. But I guess you're right. Worrying won't solve anything.

OP posts:
crustycrab · 06/03/2020 14:41

I had no symptoms until after 25 weeks with one of them

AlviesMam · 06/03/2020 19:18

Listen to your username... prove your worries wrong! Take each day as it comes. We cannot change anything that life throws at us so enjoy your early days of pregnancy and shift the worries and what ifs out of your mind - look forward to that little bean growing into a healthy baby and vision it. See yourself in 8 months with the baby in your arms.
I'd recommend the book 'the secret' to get you through this stage of pregnancy xxxx

Viletta · 07/03/2020 14:08

Hi OP, I still don't have many symptoms and I'm 10w. A friend of mine said the same it seems our only symptoms is being tiered. I had a viability scan and everything's good. A lot of the time symptoms start around week 8. I wouldn't worry about not having any. Good luck!

Chanel05 · 09/04/2020 20:25

I didn't have any symptoms with this pregnancy till I was 6 and a half weeks. Enjoy it whilst it lasts!

whatsgoingon22 · 03/11/2020 23:58

Hi all, I’m in the same position now after two losses like you @AlviesMam, did everyone here go onto have successful pregnancies after no symptoms early on?

Aquamarine1029 · 04/11/2020 00:00

You need to calm down. I never had any syotims with either of my pregnancies. I now have two very healthy adult children.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.