Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Style & Beauty

Want a salon applied fake tan - what's the best to go for?

5 replies

puff · 16/08/2005 18:26

I'm going to Spain for a week soon and would like to forego the "pale and interesting" look.

Am wondering whether to have a spray booth tan or St Tropez type thing applied by the salon staff.

What do you reckon?

I want to look sunkissed and golden .

Also, do I need to exfoliate my skin a lot before the treatment - I'm going away in 2 weeks.

OP posts:
Please
or

dropinthe · 16/08/2005 18:27

A Clarins all over at somewhere like John Lewis-wonderfully relaxing as get a massage too as well as an exfoliate.

Please
or

waterfalls · 16/08/2005 18:28

The spray tans are supposed to be the best.......just dont do a Ross in Friends

Please
or

dropinthe · 16/08/2005 18:29

I had a spray on-soooooo embarressing,(you know I have never been able to spell that word!!),as a friend of mine did it who has never seen how fat I am-paper knicks and nothing else-Oh the shame!!!

Please
or

BunnyBoo · 16/08/2005 18:36

I had a st tropez spray on and i thought the colour was fantastic but only for the first 2 days then i hated it and it made me feel all oily the whole time so started to annoy me goodluck with whatever you choose i am sure you will look fab

Please
or

Joso · 16/08/2005 22:51

I've tried a few and St Tropez was definitely the best. It's all in the application though so go to a decent salon where they know what they're doing.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?