Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Style & Beauty

Replacement for Estée Lauder Daywear BB Cream?

9 replies

BabyWitch · 25/01/2023 16:11

Hi, I’ve been using Estee Lauder’s Daywear BB Cream - SPF 35 for years now. Light colour.

It has the perfect coverage for me, and I like the level of SPF.

However, they have discontinued it, and the only similar products they offer don’t measure up. The Revitalising Supreme CC Cream is over £50 and only has SPF10, and Daywear Sheertint Moisturiser does not have the coverage I require.

Can anyone recommend a replacement please?

OP posts:
Please
or

SorrelForbes · 25/01/2023 19:40

Erborian BB cream is great. uk.erborian.com/bb-cream-6AA10384.html

Please
or

pastabakes · 25/01/2023 19:48

It’s not quite a BB cream, but the Estée Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue foundation is lovely - feels lightweight but with decent coverage, SPF 45. It’s my daily go-to.

Do you have a counter near you? Maybe worth popping in to try out.

Please
or

LiftyLift · 25/01/2023 20:11

Seconding Futurist Hydra. Nice coverage, light, with SPF. I really like it for a daily foundation that’s not cakey.

Please
or

CombatBarbie · 25/01/2023 20:34

I started using the Garnier BB cream which has SPF 25 I think, when bodyshop discontinued their BB cream that would match your skin tone and give decent coverage.

Please
or

Aftertheharvest · 25/01/2023 20:40

NARS pure radiant tinted moisturiser. Used to wear EL Doublewear and initially tried this for the summer but now wear all year round, the online colour match thing also worked out perfectly for me.

Please
or

Mimimayhem18 · 25/01/2023 20:42

I'm fed up with Estée Lauder, everything with a cult following seems to be discontinued including my favourite double wear light. Anyway rant over as someone else has suggested Nars tinted moisturiser is really very good.

Please
or

Sleepwouldbenicesometimes · 25/01/2023 21:34

I love No 7 Lift and Luminate serum foundation. It says it's a medium foundation but it's more on the lighter/tinted moisturiser scale compared to a lot of products

Please
or

BabyWitch · 01/02/2023 12:33

Thanks everyone for your great suggestions. I had come across the Eborian, so you’ve given me the confidence to try that.

Thanks again

OP posts:
Please
or

PAFMO · 01/02/2023 13:07

The Erborian is great. Similar to N7 Hydraluminous if you know it (foundation)

Please
or